7:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 124 ) at Cincinnati ( -134 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 104 ) at Atlanta ( -112 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 126 ) at Chi Cubs ( -136 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 107 ) at Colorado ( -116 ) —- T: 11.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -144 ) at San Diego ( 133 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 122 ) at Oakland ( -132 ) —- T: 8
    9:07 PM EST : Houston ( -129 ) at LA Angels ( 119 ) —- T: 8
    9:10 PM EST : Texas ( 103 ) at Seattle ( -111 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NYGfan1983

rasmus with the bomb yay

• IronMonkey415

FRANCISCO LINDOR DO SOMETHING!!!!!

• MoMo662

@IronMonkey415 said...

FRANCISCO LINDOR DO SOMETHING!!!!!

I know right? He’s only slacker in my LU

• awilson45

Like Kolten Wong a lot as a cheap bat

• TeamTwerk

DK for whatever reason doesn’t give a damn about its Saturday MLB. They’ve gotta be on # 3 or #4 four seamer by now (Still 30 min + from lock) . The four seamer this morning filled at least an hour in advance. Same thing happened last Saturday.

• willcole79

anyone know why nick ahmed is all of a sudden showing as not playing on DK, I’m seeing he is still in the lineup and that it was Chris Owings that was scratched

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@willcole79 said...

anyone know why nick ahmed is all of a sudden showing as not playing on DK, I’m seeing he is still in the lineup and that it was Chris Owings that was scratched

Looks like Owings is out, Ahmed to 2nd in the order. Blanco now 8th.

• Bay101

DK showing Ahmad in red. WTF

• KindGuy

For you BVP believers and truthers out there, Kyle Seager looks like a lock against Martin Perez.

• willcole79

It’s fixed now

• IronMonkey415

LINDOR!!!!! He came through for us.

• hcassidy

@willcole79 said...

Diamondbacks Twitter has him starting as of 12 minutes ago. Says Owings was removed due to Illness.

• Conbon32

Ahmad or Trevor Story at SS?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

@elementasrat said...

For you BVP believers and truthers out there, Kyle Seager looks like a lock against Martin Perez.

Yeah, like a little Cruz-Seager-Valencia stack. Works good in a Kershaw line up.

• Bay101

Any weather update in Atlanta

• SweeneyPhoto

@elementasrat said...

Yah, his advanced stats/barrels/exit velocity is off the charts against Mar-teen

• mnstone14

@Bay101 said...

Any weather update in Atlanta

its atlanta so it cab be a downpour 5 minutes from now and dry as a bone in 30. I live here and nothing yet but it looks like it coming and wont be good.

• hcassidy

I need some Bundy/Garrett magic with a stack of 2,4.6 Arizona, 1, 4 Cinnci, 4,5 Yanks and 1 off of Bruce. Had tons of tickets for yesterday and won about 500.00 total so entered a few I don’t normally play. Put 2 different’s L/U in the HomePlatel and 1 that corresponds in the Fastball.

• KindGuy

Wow, looks like I’ll be alone up top if I win. Did I miss something? STL/ATL super low owned and Cole only 5%?

Did everyone stack Coors? Lol, I got my fix but only a little.

• Dirt_Lavert

@elementasrat said...

Wow, looks like I’ll be alone up top if I win. Did I miss something? STL/ATL super low owned and Cole only 5%?

I have a lot of Leake but I guess there are weather issues in ATL. I read the whether report thing and was off the PIT game, Cole is 18.5% where I’m at though. He’s killing it so far.

I changed my only STL stack to ATL. Think I’m going to regret moving Gyorko out guy is just such a beast.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dirt_Lavert said...

I have a lot of Leake but I guess there are weather issues in ATL. I read the whether report thing and was off the PIT game, Cole is 18.5% where I’m at though. He’s killing it so far.

I changed my only STL stack to ATL. Think I’m going to regret moving Gyorko out guy is just such a beast.

Considering Gyorko was scratched i’d say you’ll be ok without playing him.

• hcassidy

@elementasrat said...

Cole may get 2-4 innings hope for 12 strikeouts. Its coming and it will stop the game. I live and hour west and we just got pounded. So Pittsburgh gets it worse as they are someone on a peak and coming up from the Appalachians to the East.

• hcassidy

So far paying off where I went hope it stays.

• hcassidy

but it will die out as that is my luck but sitting first across the board. sitting 1st and 2nd in the home plate and 1st in the Fastball.

• zline34

Gas can city holy jesus

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).