7:07 PM EST : Minnesota ( 101 ) at Toronto ( -109 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 181 ) at Tampa Bay ( -194 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:40 PM EST : Washington ( -113 ) at Milwaukee ( 104 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 120 ) at St. Louis ( -130 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Miami ( 227 ) at Chi Cubs ( -249 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 256 ) at Houston ( -283 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 134 ) at LA Dodgers ( -145 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -119 ) at San Diego ( 110 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jeddy3

Expensive pitching and punts again tonight.

• NYGfan1983

i played in the 2$ showdown DK last night. sitting in 2nd place and 1st locked in if they could went got that last out …

end up winning 24$ was 1 out away from 1k….

wow Dejong hr and the next hr doomed me

• RandysCrow

Tough break. Those last inning HRs are either heartbreakers or money makers!

• RatedDAL

Lots of solid pitching options tonight but Snell for 9,900 on FD won’t last long. Gonna grab him now before he is back up to 11,000.

• Njsum1

@RatedDAL said...

Lots of solid pitching options tonight but Snell for 9,900 on FD won’t last long. Gonna grab him now before he is back up to 11,000.

Not enough of a discount considering the risk you have to take on.

1). Pitch count possibility
    2). Not pitching well since coming back from injury
    3). Worst matchup in all of baseball for a left handed pitcher.

Sure he can do well tonight, yet Iā€™m going to sit this one out. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

• RatedDAL

@Njsum1 said...

1). Pitch count possibility
    2). Not pitching well since coming back from injury
    3). Worst matchup in all of baseball for a left handed pitcher.

Sure he can do well tonight, yet Iā€™m going to sit this one out. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

If he’s pitching well, the pitch count is less of a factor imo. He won’t get yanked after 70 pitches in that scenario or thats what I’m telling myself. If he’s pitching poorly again he’s already sunk my team.

Both of his poor starts were against the Royals too. Could be a team thing.

• renegade68

Snell was tipping pitches in last start and will have that ironed out tonight. Expect a big rebound. Anyone else think Hamels is a solid option as well? Gonna be tough to fit name bats in without punting SP2 on DK.

• Jeddy3

@Njsum1 said...

I think you’re right. The Diamondbacks pick up a DH and he was not sharp at all. I think you spend 300 more and just go to Mad Max. Max wont be as bad as he has been forever.

You also have to pray Yelich forgets about his BVP. Yikes/pray

• sjmay111

Am I wrong in thinking Perez is in a great spot against a team that strikes out a lot?

• BigRay

Is there going to be a Bee delay in Cincy?

• Cocomilk

@BigRay said...

yes lol

• BigRay

@BigRay said...

Only in Baseball…. crazy things

• Lathum

Give me all the Paddack tonight. Mets first game on the west after getting drilled by Mil all week. DeGrom on the bump. The Mets never score for him.

• BigRay

Hey Roth, when is the cell of bees supposed to pass through Cincy?

• Cdavis21

A bee delay?

• BigRay

A rain out make up game is delayed by bees…this is hilarious

• yisman

They’re trying to smoke them out.

The bees have taken over the diamond club and they have officially laid claim to it.

Everyone has been cleared out of the area.

I don’t recall ever seeing a bee delay before.

• yisman

Derek Dietrich not in the lineup, so he decided to pitch in.

https://twitter.com/KO_Crowley/status/1125440569604546562

• yisman

for the fanduel single game contest, the two most expensive hitters (players, because no pitching on FD) were Senzel and Suarez. Each homered in the first.

• mr_papageorgio

Apparently the Nats sat on their plane all night and still haven’t made it to Milwaukee…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/05/06/nats-road-trip-goes-bad-worse-after-mechanical-issues-ground-teams-plane/?utm_term=.dd47ccd0b687

• sjmay111

That’s gonna be interesting, I have a few WSH stacks along with MIL players, gonna monitor that one

• RatedDAL

@mr_papageorgio said...

Apparently the Nats sat on their plane all night and still haven’t made it to Milwaukee…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/05/06/nats-road-trip-goes-bad-worse-after-mechanical-issues-ground-teams-plane/?utm_term=.dd47ccd0b687

Was Max already in Milwaukee? Do teams normally send starters not scheduled ahead to the next city or is that just an occasional thing?

• RudyPujols

I have both home runs and DeScalfini and am not cashing in my Showdown double up. Gotta love the grind.

• RudyPujols

Now I have a pitcher at -11.8 that 40% of the field faded and I am cashing in my Showdown double up. Gotta love the grind.

• yisman

Josh Smith would be an interesting play tonight if we knew he’d be allowed to throw 60+ pitches.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).