7:07 PM EST : Minnesota ( 101 ) at Toronto ( -109 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 181 ) at Tampa Bay ( -194 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:40 PM EST : Washington ( -113 ) at Milwaukee ( 104 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 120 ) at St. Louis ( -130 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Miami ( 227 ) at Chi Cubs ( -249 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 256 ) at Houston ( -283 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 134 ) at LA Dodgers ( -145 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -119 ) at San Diego ( 110 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• am03wins

I will play Stevie Wilkerson every day for the rest of my life at this rate

• mr_papageorgio

My run good continues…Bryce hits one 175 MPH and it will go down as a lined into double play.

• rocketman828

How bout those Red Sox! $##%

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Boston chalk flop once again.

• Jeddy3

Vlad JR has been a total bust.

• TheRyanFlaherty

…and the Blue Jays.
    And the Red Sox , even though I couldn’t afford them tonight for DFS, they’re my team…
    Man, tonight just sucks lol

• cjs5555

@Jeddy3 said...

Vlad JR has been a total bust.

doesn’t help that the ump keeps wringing him up on high inside pitches

• captainwacky

man… I pretty much flipped a coin between Chacin and Martin Perez… I’d be winning everything if I had perez. Still going to end up well; my highest owned team is the rays by far, and I have about 80 percent snell on both sites.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

man… I pretty much flipped a coin between Chacin and Martin Perez… I’d be winning everything if I had perez. Still going to end up well; my highest owned team is the rays by far, and I have about 80 percent snell on both sites.

Have one with Perez and Paddack with HRs from Molina and Carp with Seager and Muncy to go that may cash even with a 4 BOS stack that did nothing

One with DeGrom and Paddack and 3 LA bats and Castro’s 23 pts I guess has a chance since scores are kinda low

Cole/Smith BOS stack RIP

RedSox screwed me two days in a row. Yesterday with X grand slam and today by doing nothing

• Lathum

Max about to implode

• cjs5555

@Unico10 said...

RedSox screwed me two days in a row. Yesterday with X grand slam and today by doing nothing

yeah….they put up a ton of runs over the weekend with dongs galore, go into a hitters’ park in great weather against a mediocre LHP and worst BP in baseball and….

• cjs5555

wow….the drama is intense. who will win the DK rally cap $8 contest for $50k? will it be bobbywow1 entry #95 with his Perez/Snell TB + Villar & STL? or perhaps DollarBillW entry #67 with his Cole/Perez STL/TB stack?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Hope LAD can come through tonight.

• cjs5555

@hautalak said...

me too…. got LAD 2-6 stacked w deGrom/Snell. of course, combined 10 pts from Jansen/Wilkerson/Bradley Jr. as my offs

• cjs5555

@cjs5555 said...

wow….the drama is intense. who will win the DK rally cap $8 contest for $50k? will it be bobbywow1 entry #95 with his Perez/Snell TB + Villar & STL? or perhaps DollarBillW entry #67 with his Cole/Perez STL/TB stack?

too bad for Pokey777 #118 in 3rd with 0 PIR…. Scout326 #31 might overtake him….anilprao #108 won’t do better than 5th. he’s followed by driverseati #106.

• d735123

@cjs5555 said...

Lol, I hear you. On the bright side, when everyone is max multi entering with a computer algo, there is an Achilles heel somewhere. Just have to beat the computer. Think: what would the computer do? Then do the opposite….but only when the computer is wrong.

• jayzee666

@hautalak said...

If everything plays out like it should and usually does, the trio of Muncy/Taylor/Verdugo will fail epically!

I somehow had a decent start on FD and need them to do something, so no chance :(

• cjs5555

@d735123 said...

Lol, I hear you. On the bright side, when everyone is max multi entering with a computer algo, there is an Achilles heel somewhere. Just have to beat the computer. Think: what would the computer do? Then do the opposite….but only when the computer is wrong.

of course, when there’s “aces” blowing up every night and 5+ teams scoring 10 runs a night, kind of hard to cover all those bases if you’re not MME

• sjmay111

This is why I don’t like big slates….lol I liked 3 or 4 Pitchers, and 4 teams…and spread my 11 lineups way too thin…need to stick with only one or two variations etc

• d735123

@cjs5555 said...

of course, when there’s “aces” blowing up every night and 5+ teams scoring 10 runs a night, kind of hard to cover all those bases if you’re not MME

True. I still think it’s possible to do things like a human being (no computer MME scripts) and win in the long run…though you may need the patience of Job — i.e., bet only a very, very small percentage of your bankroll each night (small “fractional Kelly” in gambling parlance). But then overbetting is all part of the fun.

• cjs5555

i appreciate the hit, Cody, but not sure they’re paying you to bunt.

• sjmay111

@d735123 said...

True. I still think it’s possible to do things like a human being (no computer MME scripts) and win in the long run…though you may need the patience of Job — i.e., bet only a very, very small percentage of your bankroll each night (small “fractional Kelly” in gambling parlance). But then overbetting is all part of the fun.

What is MME?

• cjs5555

@sjmay111 said...

What is MME?

max multi entry. the guys who put the max 150 entries into contests.

• d735123

@sjmay111 said...

What is MME?

Mass multi-entry….i.e., entering 150 lineups in the same contest….usually computer-generated lineups.

• sjmay111

@cjs5555 said...

max multi entry. the guys who put the max 150 entries into contests.

Oh god no….I struggle with decision making at 11…..I’d need a damn straight jacket at 150

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).