7:07 PM EST : Minnesota ( 101 ) at Toronto ( -109 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 181 ) at Tampa Bay ( -194 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:40 PM EST : Washington ( -113 ) at Milwaukee ( 104 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 120 ) at St. Louis ( -130 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Miami ( 227 ) at Chi Cubs ( -249 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 256 ) at Houston ( -283 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 134 ) at LA Dodgers ( -145 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -119 ) at San Diego ( 110 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cjs5555

@sjmay111 said...

Oh god no….I struggle with decision making at 11…..I’d need a damn straight jacket at 150

like d735 said, most of those guys are using scripts, not even making the decisions or building them by hand.

• sjmay111

I wish computer generated, I started at about 530pm and finished about 15 minutes ago researching tomorrows slate, time off for dinner, taking my daughter to her program and picking her up…but still…a good 3 hours

• jayzee666

Muncy with a K and the REAPER slams the door the Astros.
    I thought I was losing my touch there for a minute!

• cjs5555

i actually wanted to start complaining about the tight DK pricing and it’s negative impacts on non-MME players….but really, I think DK pricing was pretty good tonight. fair on the pitchers and pretty decent on hitters too. i am still a bit confused on how they’re pricing pitching (doesn’t seem results oriented at all)…martin perez has been pretty solid this year and probably shouldn’t be that cheap considering they’re pricing up mediocre guys like velazquez into the $9k range despite never going deep into games.

• cjs5555

@jayzee666 said...

Muncy with a K and the REAPER slams the door the Astros.
    I thought I was losing my touch there for a minute!

the reaper is slowly losing interest in you, thinks you’re becoming clingy. moving onto the hot new thing that is papageorgio

• d735123

@sjmay111 said...

I wish computer generated, I started at about 530pm and finished about 15 minutes ago researching tomorrows slate, time off for dinner, taking my daughter to her program and picking her up…but still…a good 3 hours

It’s us against the bots, lol. I do all by hand too, trying to limit to an hour a day. I’m mainly involved just to have a rooting interest (can’t watch pro sports otherwise…too many commercials). But if I stumble upon an angle that wins, all the better. I’ve realized that my only chance is to do something different from what the computers/bots are doing (and be right…that’s the hard part).

• Lathum

Welp.

Was spot on about Paddack. Sadly have him with 4 red sox who all took zeros.

• cjs5555

orlando arcia is hot right now…and still super cheap

• Lathum

@cjs5555 said...

orlando arcia is hot right now…and still super cheap

I didn’t play hi, tonight, but I love using him. Cheap and there are always guys on base in front of him.

• cjs5555

@Lathum said...

I didn’t play hi, tonight, but I love using him. Cheap and there are always guys on base in front of him.

i typically hate playing #8 hitters in NL since batting in front of the pitcher they see a ton of breaking stuff

• jayzee666

@cjs5555 said...

the reaper is slowly losing interest in you, thinks you’re becoming clingy. moving onto the hot new thing that is papageorgio

LOL
    Unfortunately as he plays the field he also sticks with me! He will soon become bored with the shiny new toy and pay me more attention – he never strays for long.

• cjs5555

renfroe is on fire, knocking XBHs against all the best pitchers. probably strike out 3 times next game.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

All 3 of my stacks looking solid tonight…even the Brewers did enough to return good value.

• txdave41

I’m down to playing 25 cents a night until i can have one freaking night of coming out ahead. And of course, I stacked Boston. Muncy and Seager are my only hopes to keep me in the cash because of course once again, I’m right on the cash line. In all my years of playing, I’ll never understand why I always hover right on the line. It pisses me off extremely.

• captainwacky

@cjs5555 said...

renfroe is on fire, knocking XBHs against all the best pitchers. probably strike out 3 times next game.

I was literally the only dude who played him in the FD loyalty free play. In his last at bat, if he goes yard, I win the whole thing. Still got 7th, but was a fun sweat.

• yisman

The Nationals are 1-7 in Scherzer’s starts,

The Red Sox are 1-6 in Sale’s starts.

• cheezpizza

@yisman said...

The Nationals are 1-7 in Scherzer’s starts,

The Red Sox are 1-6 in Sale’s starts.

Well Sale has been absolutely horrendous so far and the Nats are missing some key guys and have a AAA bullpen.

• madmanjayWV

@txdave41 said...

I’m down to playing 25 cents a night until i can have one freaking night of coming out ahead. And of course, I stacked Boston. Muncy and Seager are my only hopes to keep me in the cash because of course once again, I’m right on the cash line. In all my years of playing, I’ll never understand why I always hover right on the line. It pisses me off extremely.

ur not going to come out ahead on 25cents a night unless u get real lucky — play the $1-2-5 single entry or the crappy daily FD $4k sac fly —

PADDACK was huge 2nite – should’ve went 100%

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Yeah pitching (Paddack & Buehler) saved my ass last night. I got a little help from the LAD bats but on to round 2 of the survivor. Was a little scared heading into the late games.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).