1:10 PM EST : Texas ( ) at Minnesota ( ) — T:
    1:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 182 ) at Boston ( -201 ) — T: 8.5
    1:15 PM EST : NY Mets ( -111 ) at St Louis ( 103 ) — T: 8
    2:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 116 ) at Kansas City ( -126 ) — T: 8.5
    3:37 PM EST : Toronto ( -143 ) at Oakland ( 132 ) — T: 8.5
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( -106 ) at Washington ( -102 ) — T: 9.5
    6:40 PM EST : Arizona ( 120 ) at Miami ( -130 ) — T: 7.5
    9:38 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( ) at LA Angels ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PookieMan69

Royals, Twins, Rangers lefties, Nationals as my initial stacks at bats for this early slate

All four of the top priced pitchers seem ok too

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

SP2 is challenging today. Don’t see anyone I am comfortable in going 🔒

May have a couple of Woodruff…. than I guess Eovaldi seems the safest
    McCullers? McKenzie? Wheeler?
    Pineda never does it for me.

Very interesting morning slate

• PookieMan69

How is Andrew Benintendi only $3k today. JFC

• zovyn

@PookieMan69 said...

How is Andrew Benintendi only $3k today. JFC

On FD he’s sitting right there at $2.9k – along with Ozuna and Kepler, and $100 more than T.Hernandez and Grichuk. Forcing some choices there I guess because those 4 seem to be in as good a situation as Benintendi is…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

value bat/one off I like the most probably H Ramirez batting 5th at 2200 with platoon advantage on the road

• biga0787

One of these days Danny Duffy is going to get really roughed up.

• RatedDAL

@biga0787 said...

I’m right there with ya but I’m not sure Cleveland is that day or team. Not prepared to live in a world where costs 10.7 on FD though that’s for sure.

• biga0787

I don’t disagree. Some of the guys can rake. But will they? He must have changed something to get these results.

• biga0787

I switched to eovaldi and I hate it already. I don’t like the guy and wish I would have taken McKenzie. I feel like he does well

• biga0787

Does the chalk really have to hit every damn day? 37% owned Kepler with a bomb right off the bat

• RatedDAL

I’m using Woodruff, b2b walks driving up his pitch count and base runners has me hating it.

• RatedDAL

@biga0787 said...

Does the chalk really have to hit every damn day? 37% owned Kepler with a bomb right off the bat

The Braves chalk tgats been burning me for a week now says it does not.

• monarch

I get the Kepler ownership, I ate that. Why did people not play Gallo at 3100? He may strike out four times but his likelihood (albeit not high) two hit two homers is about as high as anyone.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

I get the Kepler ownership, I ate that. Why did people not play Gallo at 3100? He may strike out four times but his likelihood (albeit not high) two hit two homers is about as high as anyone.

I have him in a TEX stack… played 9 Eovaldi and 1 Pineda… because of 2 ATL stacks differentiation.

Kepler was bound to be more popular as he makes more contact, can eventually steal, etc…

• ifthethunder

@biga0787 said...

I’ve played him every start. I’m sure I’ll have ragrets some day, but none so far.
    ~

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Calm down Woodruff… !

• BiGtIGeRs

@biga0787 said...

I switched to eovaldi and I hate it already. I don’t like the guy and wish I would have taken McKenzie. I feel like he does well

You were saying

• BiGtIGeRs

I really do gotta lot of braves stacks

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

And Cole not going to come close to paying off his salary. Nice job Jenny.

• biga0787

@BiGtIGeRs said...

You were saying

Coming unglued as we speak. He’s mediocre at best. I shouldn’t have played him

• biga0787

He’s garbage

• BiGtIGeRs

@biga0787 said...

Coming unglued as we speak. He’s mediocre at best. I shouldn’t have played him

Hot dam you were right

• biga0787

It doesn’t matter much I’m a stupid sob and played the cardinals…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Calm down Woodruff… !

11Ks…. when I looked at the PHI lineup I wanted to go Cole/Woodruff but than I thought Eovaldi could be close to him with a sweet matchup

Man…. the drop off between the elite pitchers and all those middling guys is so huge…. it’s often not worth to take a chance

And for $900 savings
    As mentioned before I have a hard time taking anyone pitching in PHI, CIN, COL and TOR
    Over the long haul is the right thing to do, but not today obviously

• biga0787

Post removed. Gl all

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).