7:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -109 ) at Baltimore ( 101 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 185 ) at Chi Sox ( -202 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 135 ) at Houston ( -146 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 118 ) at Atlanta ( -128 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 103 ) at Cincinnati ( -111 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 119 ) at Miami ( -129 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( -145 ) at San Diego ( 134 ) —- T: 7
    9:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -127 ) at LA Angels ( 117 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• josiemae66

Thoughts on the Rockies bats?

• Wrightime

Why rockies? So many other options

• josiemae66

Could be a sneaky stack to use with two pricey pitchers.

• Markley

what’s the deal with no over/under for the cubs game

• choppadown

Tampa stack did well…Seattle stack it was paired with…didn’t. Onward to a new day.

• Capone1233

Some good pitching options today.

• TheRyanFlaherty

@Markley said...

what’s the deal with no over/under for the cubs game

If there aren’t probable pitchers or injury concerns…I know in the past O/U’s have been delayed for Wrigley due to weather conditions. The wind plays a dramatic role in the park, so If there is a potential strong wind in either direction that usually pushes the line up or down a run….If that’s the case today, and they weren’t confident in an early forecast, that could be it.

• romewashington

The A’s Baltimore game was rained out yesterday. Would the pitchers who were supposed to pitch yesterday pitch today or does the rotation stay the same?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

@romewashington said...

The A’s Baltimore game was rained out yesterday. Would the pitchers who were supposed to pitch yesterday pitch today or does the rotation stay the same?

There is a double header today so both. Usually, it depends on who the starter. If a weak #5 got rained, they might just skip him to keep the ace on regular rest and just skip the #5.

• zshoom

• 2016 Single Entry Series Finalist

@romewashington said...

Oakland is pitching yesterday’s starter (Hill) in the first game and Baltimore is pitching Jiminez in the second game. So neither guy is missing a turn, but they are no longer facing each other.

• flip4flop

Thoughts on KC/CLE game? Weather has me a little worried. Cant decide if I want to risk any exposure to that game being a 405 start.

• Beef961978

I have a question on the Balt/oak dh. DK is only showing the second game with Hahn and Jimenez throwing. Does that mean we miss out on hill who is throwing the first game. First year in DFS baseball and didn’t know how that worked. Thanks for any help.

• DFS_Hooper

@flip4flop said...

Thoughts on KC/CLE game? Weather has me a little worried. Cant decide if I want to risk any exposure to that game being a 405 start.

It should be okay and with the wind blowing out and two gas cans on the mound could lead to a bunch of bombs at Kaufman Stadium today.

• flip4flop

@DFS_Hooper said...

It should be okay and with the wind blowing out and two gas cans on the mound could lead to a bunch of bombs at Kaufman Stadium today.

Yeah the bats have me sucked into that game but the rain is above 50% till around 630-7pm with a lower possibility to continue on later. Thhe lightning worries me it gets PPD

• DFS_Hooper

@Beef961978 said...

I have a question on the Balt/oak dh. DK is only showing the second game with Hahn and Jimenez throwing. Does that mean we miss out on hill who is throwing the first game. First year in DFS baseball and didn’t know how that worked. Thanks for any help.

You miss out on Hill today.

• pulsar78

I think the possibility of a delay is pretty likely, but I wouldn’t think the game would be PPD, especially when it should be clearing by 8pm. I wouldn’t touch a pitcher, but I’m actually all over the bats on this one.

• DFS_Hooper

@flip4flop said...

Yeah the bats have me sucked into that game but the rain is above 50% till around 630-7pm with a lower possibility to continue on later. Thhe lightning worries me it gets PPD

I usually use the Forecast.io site and it’s usually right on the money

http://forecast.io/#/f/41.4958,-81.6853/1462665600

• TheRyanFlaherty

Anyone have a site that has a moving radar beyond an hour or so?
    I can’t seem to find one.

I’m most concerned with the Detroit game. I’m seeing conflicting things regarding rain during the game. Radar’s I’m seeing seems to show it going over in the next hour or so.
    I’m trying to find an extended radar to see where this other rain is supposedly coming from.

• Storm

Just curious how people approach stacking lineups like Texas and Boston where you have two hitters in a row who are both 1B on most sites. Do you go with the better hitter/matchup or the one who might be lower owned?

• TheWhiteMamba

Gyorko or Diaz?

• DFS_Hooper

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Gyorko or Diaz?

I like Gyorko today and I sorta like a Cards stack against Locke

• Markley

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Anyone have a site that has a moving radar beyond an hour or so?
    I can’t seem to find one.

I’m most concerned with the Detroit game. I’m seeing conflicting things regarding rain during the game. Radar’s I’m seeing seems to show it going over in the next hour or so.
    I’m trying to find an extended radar to see where this other rain is supposedly coming from.

weather.com goes until 5pm, rain coming from northwest. it’s overcast here but it doesn’t seem like a thunderstorm, mostly just light rain. I can’t imagine it will be canceled

• TeamTwerk

You can’t get a worse batting order spot than 8th in front of a pitcher but Diaz is the more talented offensive player by quite a wide margin imo.

• TheWhiteMamba

@DFS_Hooper said...

I like Gyorko today and I sorta like a Cards stack against Locke

As do I. Really liking Piscotty, Grichuk, Diaz and Gyorko. Also considering Molina, but I think I prefer Posey at catcher.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Found the weather.com one thanks Markley.

That doesn’t look too promising. Light rain but it seems pretty consistent.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler