7:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -109 ) at Baltimore ( 101 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 185 ) at Chi Sox ( -202 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 135 ) at Houston ( -146 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 118 ) at Atlanta ( -128 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 103 ) at Cincinnati ( -111 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 119 ) at Miami ( -129 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( -145 ) at San Diego ( 134 ) —- T: 7
    9:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -127 ) at LA Angels ( 117 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• mabrla

Tonight I went sale, Pierzynski, freeman, Lowrie, Machado, hechvaria, Cruz, inciarte, Dickerson and stand by it.

• MikeMineo

If multi-entry is easier to you then why do you play one lineup? Again, you’re full of contradictions and it’s hard to grasp where you’re coming from.

And are people supposed to take your hypothetical ownership %s seriously when you’re not even a multi-entry player?

• mabrla

@MikeMineo said...

Confusing. Based on what you said earlier (“I WOULD have taken”), you didn’t even play tonight. Or did you play tonight and just not take Hill? Makes sense that you’re typing from the bar; you don’t make sense. You said – and I quote – you WOULD have played 35% Hill. Well, if you played, why didn’t you? And where was this Aaron Hill hot take prior to lock? You made the Brandon Phillips 0-4 hot take with smashing success! /s

Machado, Longoria, Franco, Plouffe, Wright, Frazier were all viable. Wasn’t the deepest position, but anyone who’s looking at the position and thinking “”(player-popup)Aaron Hill”:/players/aaron-hill-10382! That’s my guy!” in terms of upside compared to those other guys is lying.

He was either a component of a Brewers stack or the last player filled in for players who took him, based on his salary relief. You act as if he was an integral part of every DFS pro’s strategy, which is idiotic.

DFS players, with no track record, who act like a 3 HR performance from the likes of Aaron Hill was predictable are just laughable.

I’m not acting like it was predictable. I’m saying with 200 Lu’s you’re going to have shares.

• mabrla

@MikeMineo said...

If multi-entry is easier to you then why do you play one lineup? Again, you’re full of contradictions and it’s hard to grasp where you’re coming from.

And are people supposed to take your hypothetical ownership %s seriously when you’re not even a multi-entry player?

Bc I refuse to play anything but $25. And every lineup I make has to be in the Championship qualifier. I don’t have thousands of dollars to bet every night. I go optimal. I’ll never play a $2.00 again unless it’s an early slate. I’d rather not play than win a measly 3000 if i won. I’ve done that. It sucks.

• mabrla

@MikeMineo said...

Well I called out what to do two days ago. Not rocket science. I need a 10k+ cash to go heavy on 200 entry’s in the $25

• MikeMineo

Those $3 contests usually pay out between 10-12k to 1st, different than a “measly” $3000, as you put it.

Fair enough. Just seems like if you believe multi-entering is so much easier yet you don’t have the funds for $25 entries, you would multi-enter in the $3-5 range instead. I guess I’m cool trying to win $10-12k off $3.

If you’re so convinced that MME is so much easier, I’m just surprised you’d opt for single lineups over aiming for 10-12k each night for a $600 or so investment, if you’re THAT confident.

• sharksbay

Time to move on and find tomorrow’s Aaron Hill.

• walkoff9

Was cashing all night until the top of the 9th in the rays/angels game.

Worst part is, I had 3 rays on my team.

• mberkowi

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@MikeMineo said...

no sane person in a game of such variance is taking 35% Aaron Hill

That explains it. I had Hill in 5 of 12 FD lineups. Many of them were behind dozens of MaxDaulray, Ganondorf and Ehafner lineups with Hill.

• LarkDizzle

Anyone who was in the $3 tournament on DK yesterday have a link to the results? Thanks if anyone does.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler