7:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -109 ) at Baltimore ( 101 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 185 ) at Chi Sox ( -202 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 135 ) at Houston ( -146 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 118 ) at Atlanta ( -128 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 103 ) at Cincinnati ( -111 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 119 ) at Miami ( -129 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( -145 ) at San Diego ( 134 ) —- T: 7
    9:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -127 ) at LA Angels ( 117 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Daybo

considering the delay possibility Rangers stack should be lower owned for early slate no? or are they a chalk play vs Pelfrey/

• Lathum

Thoughts on AJ Griffin in GPP? He has tossed 3 nice games in a row and in line for a win going against Pelfery. Scarred today is the day things come crashing down around him, but I think he will be under owned because of the total

• jess701

I really cant stop putting kenedy in as pitcher. Am I crazy?

• jess701

*kennedy

• RatedDAL

@jess701 said...

I really cant stop putting kenedy in as pitcher. Am I crazy?

I was on Kennedy but that potential delay made me pivot off of him.

• jess701

Weather bad there I better check lol

• jess701

Doesnt look to bad

• Daybo

Yeah I want to use Kennedy too I cant decide him or Hammel

• jess701

Hammel probably cash kennedy gpp

• Daybo

I think Hammel might be a GPP option too because Harper and Murphy could give him some major fits. Think im gonna roll Hammel over kennedy even in GPP because I think with the almost 20 MPH wind hammel can keep it together and have a solid game

• Lathum

run total up to 10 in the Detroit game but weather looks dicey. Think I am going to fade that game and hope for a rain out or short game and high ownership. I was able to do a lineup with Kershaw, Ortiz, and Cutch that I feel pretty good about.

• Markley

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Found the weather.com one thanks Markley.

That doesn’t look too promising. Light rain but it seems pretty consistent.

i live here, the sun actually just broke through the clouds…i will be surprised if the game is postponed

• jess701

Hmm what to do? Geez

• Lathum

Hit for just under $800 last night combined, so of course I over extended myself today. Everyone should expect Kershaw to get bombed.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Gotta love editing and hitting save with like 2 seconds left…never feel great about that because it potentially creates a scenario where I can really be upset with myself.

Switched a FD team I had with Griffin…Which may have not even been a great idea even without the rain issues…Found myself debating between two sets of outfielders with my other team and decided to just play each those and ditch the Griffin team.

• Daybo

kershaw and price are both around 40% owned in the early moonshot, for some reason i thought theyd be lower, now I raelly have to hope they get blown up or I could be in trouble already

• Daybo

Odor homerun, I got so excited untill I saw 35% ownership in the moonshot lol damn

• Daybo

Omg Mazara Homerun now, hopefully all of texas doesnt go this ham I only have Odor Mazara Desmond

• mizzoutigers48

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Rangers stack paying off early!

• Daybo

Guess at this rate I shoulda had all 5 rangers spots filled lol

• Dhub

Yep sometimes the obvious play works out in the first at bat. I am starting to hate baseball.

• MrMadness001

Why? Rangers stack was pretty obvious today. Did you fade them?

• Daybo

I was gonna Prince or moreland but went Ortiz instaed, and Justin turner instead of Beltre, hopefully the guys I didnt pick dont go insanely crazy either

• Daybo

Glad to have Mazara and odor though for damn sure

• MisterMister

Odor what the hell lately???

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler