• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( -105 ) at Philadelphia ( -103 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -102 ) at Cincinnati ( -106 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Detroit ( -113 ) at Texas ( 104 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Miami ( 213 ) at Chi Cubs ( -233 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 127 ) at St. Louis ( -138 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : Houston ( -138 ) at Oakland ( 127 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Washington ( -155 ) at San Diego ( 143 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

@cheezpizza said...

He is bound to realize hes Jarlin Garcia at some point, right?

regression coming this month!

• MrPerfekt7

Feel like going back to the John Hicks well. Any other Cs to look at

• eatmyturf23

@7klub06 said...

Feel like going back to the John Hicks well. Any other Cs to look at

McCann 2 spots lower in the order, same team haha

• kirby34

J Mccann/Hicks/Springer or Hicks/Belt/Castellanos in cash?

• eatmyturf23

@kirby34 said...

J Mccann/Hicks/Springer or Hicks/Belt/Castellanos in cash?

The latter due to spread teams. Though Castellanos was ill, so who knows if he’s good to go.

• firemedicpat

@yisman said...

regression coming this month!

Not against the overrated cubs

• Brian7479

@eatmyturf23 said...

The latter due to spread teams. Though Castellanos was ill, so who knows if he’s good to go.

He’s batting 3rd

• Brian7479

Piscotty mother passed away last night. Gotta put a Oakland stack in a lineup incase they go off for him

• MrPerfekt7

@clatrndzl said...

Chad Pinder or Jacoby Jones???

I say Pinder goes HR on Dallas tonight

• Brian7479

Belt is gonna homer tonight and so is Crawford

• Njsum1

@Brian7479 said...

Piscotty mother passed away last night. Gotta put a Oakland stack in a lineup incase they go off for him

I’ve got 7 lineups tonight, I’ve got Brett Anderson in 1. Don’t know why yet I feel like he might pitch a serviceable game for the DK dollars. If I’m feelin extra zany I might put him in 2. 🤯

• Brian7479

For the experienced guys when you’re doing a stack do you feel it’s more likely to hit value if it’s a straight stack like 1-2-3 or does a 1-3-4 stack have just as much potential? How about a 1-3-5 if those players match up better?

• rog11sm

all the bvp people have to love Reddick tonight.

• Brian7479

My 3 favorite stacks gotta be SFG, Reds and Detroit. The other ones I think can be boom or bust are Mets, Houston, Oakland and Washington. Am I way off here?

• fanturds

really struggling to find a worthy flier for 3400 OF or less on DK.

• biga0787

I think the reds are just as boom or bust as any of the other teams listed in that category. Probably more so.

• cheezpizza

@fanturds said...

really struggling to find a worthy flier for 3400 OF or less on DK.

Blanco(2.7k) or Conforto (3.4k)

• cheezpizza

@biga0787 said...

I think the reds are just as boom or bust as any of the other teams listed in that category. Probably more so.

Exactly. I have two in one lineup, but they are definitely no guarantee. They have fallen flat several times this year and cost me.

• dandub9

@Brian7479 said...

The ole mother passed away narrative.

• biga0787

I want to take conforto but I also want to take ole fat Adams. He has been crushing latey

• firemedicpat

@biga0787 said...

I want to take conforto but I also want to take ole fat Adams. He has been crushing latey

Conforto sucks. I hope he is chalk.

• fanturds

@firemedicpat said...

Conforto sucks. I hope he is chalk.

I don’t know what the deal is. I think vs Bailey, after a day off, he might be able to have a nice game.

hes 25. I have such a hard time believing you can drop 300 OPS points in your prime. even if you take last year as a career year, he still has a .824 OPS career mark…..OPS this year is .607.

it kind of feels like trying to grab a falling sword though.

• Brian7479

@biga0787 said...

I know what you’re saying but this is a bad minor league guy who is a fly ball guy in Cincinnati. I know they’ve been bad but I’ll take the risk on this slate

• Brian7479

I know what you’re saying but this is a bad minor league guy who is a fly ball guy in Cincinnati. I know they’ve been bad but I’ll take the risk on this slate

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).