7:40 PM EST : Washington ( -104 ) at Milwaukee ( -104 ) —- T: 8
    7:45 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -120 ) at St. Louis ( 111 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Miami ( 162 ) at Chi Cubs ( -176 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 191 ) at Houston ( -208 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( 104 ) at Colorado ( -113 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:07 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 105 ) at Oakland ( -114 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -144 ) at San Diego ( 133 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at LA Dodgers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• biga0787

Chalk jd bomb out of the way.

• Jeddy3

I could have bet my bankroll tonight that JD was going to hit a home run since I don’t have him tonight. I think I’ve only played him on his 0-fers

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Jeddy3 said...

I could have bet my bankroll tonight that JD was going to hit a home run since I don’t have him tonight. I think I’ve only played him on his 0-fers

I almost switched the BOS stack to COL stack… than I just added one COL lineup in the $10 because I knew they would be mocking me with a couple of bombs!

• biga0787

Incoming school gs. I took him out for cano after having him all day. He’s gonna make me pay

• mr_papageorgio

Just saw Perez got scratched. I know I can still cash with a zero but seriously???

• dsoglin33

Not a JD owner. But don’t count me out. Hoe.

• yisman

fanduel makes it impossible to edit lineups live when you MME because if I have the same lineup 6 times, I have to either edit all 6 or track them down individually in the contest, which takes time

so I have 5 or 6 dupes out of the 150

• SkateFiend

I’m playing Caleb Smith for the first time, so he may get rocked to kingdom come.

• txdave41

Hess is owning Boston lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@txdave41 said...

Hess is owning Boston lol

RedSox have been frustrating this year… they got hot after Chavis was called up but looks like they are in a funk again.

On a side note. Hitters/teams streaks are sometimes series-related, teams pitch to opponents in different ways, so a team may be hot in Chicago and once in Baltimore get a different mix of pitches and cool down

• yisman

lot of players in the original lineup and then got scratched

up to like 5 today

• txdave41

@Unico10 said...

RedSox have been frustrating this year… they got hot after Chavis was called up but looks like they are in a funk again.

On a side note. Hitters/teams streaks are sometimes series-related, teams pitch to opponents in different ways, so a team may be hot in Chicago and once in Baltimore get a different mix of pitches and cool down

Yeah that was my experience last week with the Rangers. They came back home ending hot off the road series and then couldn’t do a darn thing against the Pirates in one of the best hitting environments in humid weather and didn’t do much against Jays either. I keep on stacking them though. Pence just gave me 28 pts at 1% ownership

• dsoglin33

Much needed, Harper.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@TheDataDetective said...

Updated…I’m curious to find out whether my app or Vegas / RG is right about the Nats:

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-player-values-may-7-3023506

So far it looks like Vegas was right…the Nats are sucking horribly

• txdave41

Damn, Harper grand slam

• mr_papageorgio

I have Bryce, Xander, and JD with Brault. This can’t be right.

• cjs5555

@dsoglin33 said...

Much needed, Harper.

only 10% at $4500 vs a pitcher that struggles mightily vs. LHBs. the recency bias in this field is strong.

• yisman

I don’t remember a 3 day span with this many grand slams

it’s crazy

• biga0787

Beeks throws 50 pitches and gets taken out? The rays so some stupid stuff. Bullpen is going to be trashed by the all star game

• txdave41

wow, now 31 pts from Pence. For once, I got the guy who is hogging all the points on the team. lol

• dsoglin33

@cjs5555 said...

only 10% at $4500 vs a pitcher that struggles mightily vs. LHBs. the recency bias in this field is strong.

Yeah, that price tag was too enticing. I was on G. Polanco at 4200, too.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

McHugh gave a grand slam to O’Hearn. He’s cooked.

• Jeddy3

So, who is sinking with mchugh with me?

• jayzee666

@mr_papageorgio said...

I have Bryce, Xander, and JD with Brault. This can’t be right.

And someone was saying last night that the REAPER was getting tired of me and found a new friend in you Papa! I know the REAPER and he is loyal – he came running back to me tonight!

• AlexSonty

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@Jeddy3 said...

So, who is sinking with mchugh with me?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.