7:05 PM EST : Boston ( -276 ) at Baltimore ( 250 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:07 PM EST : Minnesota ( -107 ) at Toronto ( -101 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -103 ) at Detroit ( -105 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Miami ( 214 ) at Chi Cubs ( -235 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 203 ) at Houston ( -222 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( 132 ) at Colorado ( -144 ) —- T: 10
    10:07 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 102 ) at Oakland ( -111 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 161 ) at LA Dodgers ( -175 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• AlexSonty

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Can’t write again today. Kids are still sick and I’m on daddy duty for at least another day. If I were. Writing, I think I’m either writing an argument for a Tigers stack. It’s cheap, for one. You can wraparound the Greiner-Mercer, maybe Jones at the bottom with Jeimer-Castellanos-Miggy. I thought Miggy was dead to me, but his xwOBA is .341 this year and we have to expect that he’s better against lefties. The GBs are annoying, but his FB% is up to 30%, so I’m telling you there’s a chance.

• Lathum

Man. Brewers bats uber cheap on FD in a break out spot.

• AlexSonty

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

JD Martinez is under 4k on FD

• captainwacky

@AlexSonty said...

JD Martinez is under 4k on FD

That sounds like a pretty good tournament fade to me today.

• txdave41

I can see the chalk stack Brewers put up 0 runs today and Rays go off yet again. Or it’ll end up with someone batting 7th putting up 60 pts and the other Brewers only score like 9 and 12. lol

• OneShotKill17

For the early slate made one lineup, game stacked Pitt/Texas, so expect that to be a 1-0 affair.

• RatedDAL

@OneShotKill17 said...

For the early slate made one lineup, game stacked Pitt/Texas, so expect that to be a 1-0 affair.

Unless Shelby Miller is throwing out the opening pitch, no game Shelby ever throws a baseball could ever end up 1-0.

• biga0787

Miller was supposed to be the man at one time. Glad the cardinals got out of that dude. I still have an autograph of his if anyone wants kindling

• biga0787

Kingham 1.4% is really gonna help or hurt me

• tommytbets

He is struggling a little bit early.

• biga0787

Hurt me it is. He isn’t going to go deep at all. Thrown too many pitches

• biga0787

He’s going to implode

• RudyPujols

@biga0787 said...

He’s going to implode

1st inning implosion avoided, assist to Jordan Baker for an egregious strike call on the 2-0 to Asdrubel.

• yisman

yesterday’s 150 lineups didn’t go well as my three most highly owned pitchers were Syndergaard, Lester, and McHugh

I cashed 80/150 entries but the wins were all small, the biggest being 20 bucks for 746th, in a ridiculously top heavy contest. So I wound up actually losing (they were $6 tickets for a contest with over 44k entries)

• NYGfan1983

@yisman said...

yesterday’s 150 lineups didn’t go well as my three most highly owned pitchers were Syndergaard, Lester, and McHugh

I cashed 80/150 entries but the wins were all small, the biggest being 20 bucks for 746th, in a ridiculously top heavy contest. So I wound up actually losing (they were $6 tickets for a contest with over 44k entries)

yah thor killed me

i had the perfect KC stack and thor just sucks

• NYGfan1983

also went hard on the reds last night and well… that worked out to nothing.

playing the showdown for the stl vs phi i put in 15 LUs 1$

odubal only 4.8k and was heating up last night
    kind of all over the place i did heavy on Phi in case they continue to put up the runs

• captainwacky

Sometimes going way under on Christian Yelich is no fun. This might be one of those times.

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

Sometimes going way under on Christian Yelich is no fun. This might be one of those times.

Yelich seems to hit all his homers at home. I was debating up to the last second to to roster him or not, ended up taking him.

• captainwacky

Yeah, he’s a beast… I just was hoping he’d settle for some singles and walks if anything. Playing him on a slate this small is pretty meh to me.

• captainwacky

On the other hand, Helickson is pretty atrocious, so I don’t know exactly what I thought was going to happen lol

• jayzee666

You can easily tell which hitters I have and don’t have already!
    Hint: I am making 2 of the worst pitchers on the afternoon slate look like Aces!

• frugal

Damn. Have Yelich and Gallo in one lineup and Yelich and Arcia in my second, wish I had them all together.

• yisman

I had Yelich in my original lineup but I pivoted off to get more Pirates in there

• biga0787

Shelby millers revenge

• Sleazygreazy

@biga0787 said...

Shelby millers revenge

He did the same thing last outing vs pitt

Looked okay early then brought the gas can out in the 3rd or 4th

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.