2:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 157 ) at Chi Cubs ( -171 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : San Diego ( -131 ) at SF Giants ( 121 ) —- T: 7
    4:07 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -130 ) at Oakland ( 120 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -179 ) at Detroit ( 163 ) —- T: 8
    6:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 103 ) at Cleveland ( -111 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 131 ) at Houston ( -142 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -162 ) at Kansas City ( 148 ) —- T: 9
    7:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 154 ) at Atlanta ( -168 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

I want to play Scherzer, but Roth has concerns. At least in showdown you get your money back on cancellation, right?
    ~

• wmudude24

Correct.

I’m not as concerned as Roth is. I think they play after a short delay.

100% C-Mart on the early slate.

• BiGtIGeRs

@wmudude24 said...

Correct.

I’m not as concerned as Roth is. I think they play after a short delay.

100% C-Mart on the early slate.

• Jeezylives

Those Yankees Nats ownership numbers look tasty.

Let em play.

• biga0787

Carlos doesn’t have jt today

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@biga0787 said...

Carlos doesn’t have jt today

Sure hope he finds it.

• jayzee666

I have found the secret to getting points from my hitters!!
    Play the pitchers going against them in the same LU!! My apologies to the Martinez/Gonzalez owners out there.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

C-Mart blown up, Berrios gives up a lead-off HR, then single, then walk. Glasnow already giving up 2 runs. Come on.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

C-Mart blown up, Berrios gives up a lead-off HR, then single, then walk. Glasnow already giving up 2 runs. Come on.

Yeah this slate kinda sucks, I’m on Glasnow and Berrios, and a 💩 Cubs stack. Yet surprisingly been doing decently at MLB lately 🤷‍♂️

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Glasnow and Musgrove not working this time…. too bad because I have a couple of promising ones

Not sure what happens in Glasnow’s game but Musgrove is getting ahead of hitters and the Giants are hitting hard his 1-2 offering… some unlucky breaks too

• BiGtIGeRs

Glasnow 10k and counting

• biga0787

I decided I’m just donating tonight. Trout,acuna,betts,jd,abreu all in one lu. Incoming zeroes on them

• biga0787

Had to play segura because of my stars and scrubs and a homer right off is nice

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Late slate pitching was challenging
    Went mostly Lynn/Javier and one Kershaw/Richards

If Javier gets the Ks he’ll be alright

Why are the White Sox so low owned? I get it yesterday they let everybody down but today was a different spot

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Played mostly CWS, BOS and SEA bats (no White) so not a bad start…. cheap catcher Jansen HR sucks

• jayzee666

Javier and Hou stacks and JD Mart SO bring a nice balance to my Chavis/Segura Phlly stacks.

Didn’t have the guts to throw Matz in there to counteract my HOU bats. I know now that is the ultimate strategy.

All is right in the universe.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Damn….. this sucks…. I have (for now) the nuts but Javier is getting hit hard….

May not hurt too much if Anderson and Richards keeps getting hit and the Angels keep not striking out as they usually do

It was either bad pitchers in plus matchups or good pitchers in tough matchups…. pick your poison kind of slate

• biga0787

I learned my lesson trying to play these lineups. Multiple 2k guys hitting bombs

• biga0787

Merrill kelly is trash… I knew this but I’m a moron

• jayzee666

I like Javier’s line, balanced. A run per SO.
    Houston bats even better. I am glad I didn’t go heavy on BOS or other games going off. I don’t want to ruin it for everyone that has them.

So many games tomorrow, so many victims. Have to stick with HOU and go all in on BOS.
    Chalk DeGrom

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Lol @ Gallo… have him in the TEX stack but was tired of playing him as a 1-off that Ks 3 times

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Stalled…. need some bombs 💣

JD settles for the walk and X homers
    Have Anderson at SS in that… hopefully he will respond… looks to me the white Sox are just coasting the rest of this game

• biga0787

@biga0787 said...

I decided I’m just donating tonight. Trout,acuna,betts,jd,abreu all in one lu. Incoming zeroes on them

I warned everyone…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Not sure if there is anything that upsets me the most in MLB dfs than when lineups stall because guys with the big lead are just giving away ABs…

• yisman

Used Acuna and Velasquez. Acuna knocked out by a HBP and VV doesn’t get the win because Panda hits a 2 run homer in the 9th to cost the Phillies their lead. Phillies blew a 3-0 lead.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).