7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 105 ) at Miami ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    7:40 PM EST : Boston ( -138 ) at Milwaukee ( 127 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 179 ) at Houston ( -195 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -109 ) at Chi Sox ( 101 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -129 ) at Colorado ( 119 ) —- T: 11
    9:40 PM EST : Detroit ( -103 ) at Arizona ( -105 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( 118 ) at Oakland ( -128 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 152 ) at LA Dodgers ( -165 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• panters

Let’s get to it!

• crazypaul

It will be interesting to see who plays in both games of the double header in COL today. Anyone know if batters typically perform better or worse in the 2nd game of a double header?

• DontTrustTheProcess

Stack the A’s.

• IrishCarBomb9

I will be going to the Met game tonight and based on my last few times there I would say stack the Giants and the shark every way possible tonight lol

• dttb24

I’m thinking a Rangers Stack, got shut down last night. Not a great team but some decent bats and the Padres having two stellar games in a row isn’t likely. Rangers fairly cheap compared to others.

• mabrla

These are the slates I wish I played multiple lineups. If I could I would have 150 combinations of Rays and it would be glorious. Chris Young is my favorite DFS pitcher to target of all time. Yes, even more than John Danks.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@mabrla said...

These are the slates I wish I played multiple lineups. If I could I would have 150 combinations of Rays and it would be glorious. Chris Young is my favorite DFS pitcher to target of all time. Yes, even more than John Danks.

How the hell am I going to figure out the 4 that hit home runs? Who am I kidding…more than 4 will hit home runs. Who is going to hit 2? 3? I wish I could roster the lineup 1-9. If they had 10 roster spots I’d roster the first guy off the bench….

Off into deep research I go…

I have it on good authority that the Rays are going to wheel Wilson Ramos out there today so he can go to work on Young.

• dttb24

Late slate looks like a good Yankee and Reds Stack pick and choose!

1) Great hitters park
    2) Sabathia will be hit hard
    3) Yankees are putting up numbers every night
    4) Judge and Castro well rested with Hick batting like an AllStar
    5) Can get a decent stack with these two teams and still have money left for good pitching

Wind blowing in and a chance of rain so obviously that will all have to be looked at as we get closer to game time, but if this game is a go someone could get lucky.

• keephustlincuz

@mabrla said...

Interesting….. I was just gonna ask if young was in play.

Is 5ip 5k and 2r a reasonable line?

• IronMonkey415

Lets make it 8 HOME RUN tonight Logan Morrison.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

5k is pretty much a floor of anyone going at least 3 innings VS the Rays

• keephustlincuz

@dbullsfan said...

5k is pretty much a floor of anyone going at least 3 innings VS the Rays

Exactly. He is very cheap everywhere. I am wondering about ownership?

• renegade68

LoMo, Longo, Souza and Dickerson tonight for the Rays vs. Young – if Reds game is a go – toss in Judge and Sanchez vs Adleman. Love Urias tonight as a cheap pitching option.

• NarrowJ

O/U at Chase Field tonight is low for that ballpark isn’t it? I realize both teams are throwing their #1s today, but have they started using the humidor yet?

EDIT: Also, sounds like Chris Young vs TB could go either way. He could get rocked (BvP looks nasty) or if he somehow manages to get through 5 innings he could score 15-20 FP.

• Padrone10

I feel Charlie Morton is going to be chalky…………..has given up ALOT of hard contact (granted alot of ground balls with that)

• Roma315

@mabrla said...

Just do it

• jtkucheck

@renegade68 said...

LoMo, Longo, Souza and Dickerson tonight for the Rays vs. Young – if Reds game is a go – toss in Judge and Sanchez vs Adleman. Love Urias tonight as a cheap pitching option.

Colby Rasmus clears his throat in your direction

• renegade68

@jtkucheck said...

Colby Rasmus clears his throat in your direction

LOL – yep – add him in….he is hitting the ball hard.

Anyone else targeting Mike Pelfrey as well? Twins/Rays stack makes it easy to have big choices in pitching.

• murphstahoe

Turbo slate. Coors plus Jared Weaver. Just because, I’m going to start AJ Griffin and a Texas Reliever.

• nickpierce723826

@renegade68 said...

LOL – yep – add him in….he is hitting the ball hard.

Anyone else targeting Mike Pelfrey as well? Twins/Rays stack makes it easy to have big choices in pitching.

Definitely targeting Twins with Redsox Bats in Milwaukee. I want to play the Rays but when you strikeout 46 times more than anyone else that’s hard to trust. I get it though on paper it looks like a great play.

• yanksfan1

Ton of great cheap options today. Kipnis and Brad Miller are severely underpriced on FD

• Luctyl99

Loving the astros and cotton as a lesser owned stack and pitcher

• monarch

D Back RHB vs Verlander?

• bucherpsu08

Scherzer should be good for at least 10 Ks

• NarrowJ

Hector Santiago averaging 24.8 DK/game at US Cellular in 3 career starts, and it is going to be very cool there this evening (adv. pitching).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.