7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 105 ) at Miami ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    7:40 PM EST : Boston ( -138 ) at Milwaukee ( 127 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 179 ) at Houston ( -195 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -109 ) at Chi Sox ( 101 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -129 ) at Colorado ( 119 ) —- T: 11
    9:40 PM EST : Detroit ( -103 ) at Arizona ( -105 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( 118 ) at Oakland ( -128 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 152 ) at LA Dodgers ( -165 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

@cjs5555 said...

i did play meyer….alonso double dong hurt me but it still looks like it will work out. i just figured meyer can’t be that terrible every time he pitches!

that’s awesome. I need to get used to playing batters against pitchers on 2 game slates, Alonso with Meyers would be best case scenario as Alonso leading scorer at 1st and Meyer is the second highest scoring pitcher. I considered taking Escobar vs Cotton as the 1st batter over Healy who just always kills me hahaha. And Healy is always extra chalky on short slates being 1st and 3rd eligible.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Dodgers bullpen going to blow it.

• KindGuy

I am DONE with the Rockies. Most overrated offense in the history of baseball!!!!!!!! Fuck ‘em all!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Epignosis said...

Dodgers bullpen going to blow it.

Yep.

• Dirt_Lavert

@cjs5555 said...

my late slate was 3 lineups, each Urias/Meyer. All have Grandal/Pujols/Seager/Maybin/Pederson. 2 have Yunel/Taylor. Pretty much all Dodgers/Angels.

Niceee. I have no idea what’s wrong with Seager. He’s so good yet he’s another guy I can’t seem tot get right when I play.

I just saw no trout in the lu for LAA and figured they were screwed, they did hit Cotton once earlier this year so I should’ve followed the signs from that. Oakland have showed signs of life but I keep riding them expecting results and it just hasn’t worked lol. Once I saw they were projected favorites I just blindly followed Vegas I guess.

• Dirt_Lavert

Meyer really the play now as he’ll be the only one to get a W most likely.

• KindGuy

Meyer might save my ass tonight lol

• KindGuy

Waiting on those 6 FD points for the win bonus……..

• cjs5555

@Dirt_Lavert said...

hat’s awesome. I need to get used to playing batters against pitchers on 2 game slates, Alonso with Meyers would be best case scenario as Alonso leading scorer at 1st and Meyer is the second highest scoring pitcher. I considered taking Escobar vs Cotton as the 1st batter over Healy who just always kills me hahaha. And Healy is always extra chalky on short slates being 1st and 3rd eligible.

gotta go against the grain in small slates. you can cash with chalk but unlikely to get an high finish unless you get the bottom of the order guy who does well

• pens4life

Dirt —- i dm;d you

• Dirt_Lavert

@cjs5555 said...

gotta go against the grain in small slates. you can cash with chalk but unlikely to get an high finish unless you get the bottom of the order guy who does well

As I have learned hahahaha. Last night I also got killed with the top of the dodgers lu as opposed to the middle with mr grand slam Taylor. Really gotta reach to differentiate with some rando’s in the lu to get to the top.

Right now if I had Escobar over Healy I’d almost be taking this thing down. If I had Meyer over Cotton too I’d definitely be in first. Just feels weird stacking against your own starting pitcher haha.

• ASalvaro

Oh man that Upton strikeout with the bases juiced hurt…He made outs twice within the bases loaded sandwiched around a solo HR

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Dirt_Lavert said...

As I have learned hahahaha. Last night I also got killed with the top of the dodgers lu as opposed to the middle with mr grand slam Taylor. Really gotta reach to differentiate with some rando’s in the lu to get to the top.

Right now if I had Escobar over Healy I’d almost be taking this thing down. If I had Meyer over Cotton too I’d definitely be in first. Just feels weird stacking against your own starting pitcher haha.

In small slates, taking batters against your pitcher is fine if you believe the batters will get the bulk of their points from the bullpen. Sound strategy.

• Dirt_Lavert

If I entered the 27$ on DK with my gut lu for tonight I’d be top 10. And I’d be top hundred in this late night moonshot. Damn. Really wishing I actually played tonight. Always hurts to look.

• ASalvaro

@Dirt_Lavert said...

If I entered the 27$ on DK with my gut lu for tonight I’d be top 10. And I’d be top hundred in this late night moonshot. Damn. Really wishing I actually played tonight. Always hurts to look.

In MLB DFS gut beats stats

• Dirt_Lavert

Lowrie dp worst case scenario for me. Nail in the coffin right there.

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

Waiting on those 6 FD points for the win bonus……..

Cha ching

• cjs5555

wow….i’m actually winning $1 in the free contest. that’s a first!

• Dirt_Lavert

@cjs5555 said...

wow….i’m actually winning $1 in the free contest. that’s a first!

Was just looking at the 27$ and saw you kicking ass! Rooting for ya man!

• cjs5555

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Was just looking at the 27$ and saw you kicking ass! Rooting for ya man!

thanks!

• cjs5555

this is my best tonight…love those small contests

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/40635627?uc=748850358

• Dirt_Lavert

@cjs5555 said...

this is my best tonight…love those small contests

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/40635627?uc=748850358

aww man that’s legit! Congrats. If I played the lu I had I’d be right behind you with 114. Damnn hahahaha. My bankroll is not too far above 100$ so I’m shaky to enter much especially a 100$ entry. That’s a huge win though!

• cjs5555

@Dirt_Lavert said...

aww man that’s legit! Congrats. If I played the lu I had I’d be right behind you with 114. Damnn hahahaha. My bankroll is not too far above 100$ so I’m shaky to enter much especially a 100$ entry. That’s a huge win though!

keep at it and you’ll get there….sounds like you’ve obviously got the right instincts!

• Dirt_Lavert

@cjs5555 said...

keep at it and you’ll get there….sounds like you’ve obviously got the right instincts!

Thanks man! I do I just sometime lose the stones or just don’t execute as well as I’d like to and it throws off my game. Congrats tonight man u slayed!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.