7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 105 ) at Miami ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    7:40 PM EST : Boston ( -138 ) at Milwaukee ( 127 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 179 ) at Houston ( -195 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -109 ) at Chi Sox ( 101 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -129 ) at Colorado ( 119 ) —- T: 11
    9:40 PM EST : Detroit ( -103 ) at Arizona ( -105 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( 118 ) at Oakland ( -128 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 152 ) at LA Dodgers ( -165 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Yacht67

@ATL_Gunner said...

The Tigers’ wRC+ vLHP is not great at 88. I’m hoping people still think this is the lefty destroying team that the tigers have been in the past.

Hope Ray is highly owned. got Castallanos, McCann, and Miggy

• KindGuy

When you guys look at weather conditions, do you put focus on weather conditions during first pitch or more towards the middle of the game?

• keephustlincuz

@Yacht67 said...

Hope Ray is highly owned. got Castallanos, McCann, and Miggy

With you here. I don’t get all the love for him. In the last 30 days he has given up a lot of hard contact.

• Yacht67

@elementasrat said...

When you guys look at weather conditions, do you put focus on weather conditions during first pitch or more towards the middle of the game?

both

• feekdogg

@murphstahoe said...

Thanks to all the people who threw shade at Arrieta yesterday. He’s heavily owned and sinking.

I started a reliever in the 2nd game with AJ Griffin. Sanzatela looking OK so far but it was worth getting every bat.

Stevie and The Siege were 100% right on the money on that one.

• jtkucheck

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

Tigers 2017 vs. Lefties

Upton – .333
    Miggy – .357
    Costellanos – .214
    Tyler Collins .000
    Martinez – .231
    McCann – .200
    Kinsler – .174
    Romine – .235

Doesn’t seem that their mashing lefties at all does it now?

Underappreciated part of this post is that you bothered to include Tyler Collins, a platoon LHB with 11% of his career PAs against LHPs. Yeah, that guy probably isn’t gonna hit lefties well.

Also, not to pile on, but if you aren’t using some combo of wOBA/wRC+/ISO/aEV/HC % to determine a batter or lineup’s performance in a particular split, you may want to change your process a bit. It appears you don’t trust it all that much, anyhow.

• Yacht67

How good is this toronto pitcher?

• Gheag2014

someone drive in spangebob please

• jtkucheck

@Yacht67 said...

How good is this toronto pitcher?

He is not. Especially not against LHBs.

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #24

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@keephustlincuz said...

With you here. I don’t get all the love for him. In the last 30 days he has given up a lot of hard contact.

What is there not to get? There are very vew pitchers in the league that strike batters out like he does…

• Yacht67

@jtkucheck said...

He is not. Especially not against LHBs.

Is 50% Edwin too much???

• jtkucheck

@Yacht67 said...

Is 50% Edwin too much???

Indians 1-5 or 2-6 are both very strong plays.

• Yacht67

Only mini stacks for me.

• Yacht67

Tigers v Dbacks now Pick em

• jasonresno

put money back into my account for the first time in awhile. on FD going Yanks/Rays with a mini Brewer stack. Robbie Ray on the mound.

GL guys

• Yacht67

@jasonresno said...

put money back into my account for the first time in awhile. on FD going Yanks/Rays with a mini Brewer stack. Robbie Ray on the mound.

GL guys

I just think Ray is facing too many Right handers. Miggy HRs.

• bigsmoot2

Anyone like Wheeler tonight? Giants are a mess right now, and his numbers aren’t terrible.

• JENSGT

Go Rangers. 72 points in the early moonshot with both my pitchers (Scherzer included), Zimmerman, Murphy and Chisenhall left to go.

• murphstahoe

LOL Stammen got me 5.3 in relief

• Yacht67

@bigsmoot2 said...

Anyone like Wheeler tonight? Giants are a mess right now, and his numbers aren’t terrible.

Yeah. I think he just has to get past belt and panik because there are Lefties. But Belt and panik arent too tough.

• bigsmoot2

@Yacht67 said...

Yeah. I think he just has to get past belt and panik because there are Lefties. But Belt and panik arent too tough.

I agree, I just don’t have a lot of faith in any mets pitchers right now with their D, might just pay up for Carrasco, as I can’t quite get up to Scherzer and I like Carrasco better tonight.

• Yacht67

@bigsmoot2 said...

I agree, I just don’t have a lot of faith in any mets pitchers right now with their D, might just pay up for Carrasco.

I have wheeler and Carlos.

• keephustlincuz

McCann or Sanchez?

• bigsmoot2

@Yacht67 said...

I have wheeler and Carlos.

FD single entry guy here, so I only get to pick one. :)

• Yacht67

@bigsmoot2 said...

FD single entry guy here, so I only get to pick one. :)

Carlos IMO

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).