3:35 PM EST : Houston ( -166 ) at Oakland ( 153 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 114 ) at Philadelphia ( -123 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 119 ) at Baltimore ( -129 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Boston ( 156 ) at NY Yankees ( -170 ) —- T: 9
    7:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 109 ) at Toronto ( -118 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( -105 ) at Tampa Bay ( -103 ) —- T: 8
    9:10 PM EST : Washington ( -127 ) at San Diego ( 117 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 110 ) at LA Dodgers ( -119 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Bnett2210

On the DK early slate, SP2 for cash any interest in Williams, or who would you pair up with Cole?

• KindGuy

Has it always been the case that Wednesday is roughly split into half day games and half night games? I could’ve sworn it used to be that Wednesdays regularly had 10+ games at night.

• Jeddy3

@Bnett2210 said...

On the DK early slate, SP2 for cash any interest in Williams, or who would you pair up with Cole?

I think I’m going to go Corrasco/Mengden and load up on bats. Corrasco has a pretty solid history against the brewers and they aren’t afraid to k. As for Mengden, just get me ten ::prayer emoji::

• fenway2015

early slate p mengden liriano story blackmon and trout coors strack main slate wood pivetta perez santana machado

• MrPerfekt7

Cole as SP1, maybe Anderson on Williams as #2 pitcher.

• Ndepompei

Cole 50-60% ownership? I may pivot to Carrasco and hope he comes close to matching him

• bucherpsu08

@elementasrat said...

Has it always been the case that Wednesday is roughly split into half day games and half night games? I could’ve sworn it used to be that Wednesdays regularly had 10+ games at night.

Wednesday and Thursday are usually the “get away days” for teams wrapping up series so you get these weird split slates.

• KindGuy

@bucherpsu08 said...

Wednesday and Thursday are usually the “get away days” for teams wrapping up series so you get these weird split slates.

Boo.

• Semaj89

I played Goldy in cash last night cause 4400 is too cheap for him.

So I play him again tonight right? Even if I play Wood.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Bnett2210 said...

That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out for the past half hour. My initial instinct was Williams. Now I’m leaning Mengden. I haven’t ruled out Colon. I’m hoping that as line ups come out something obvious opens up. As was mentioned below it’s a get away day for a lot of teams, which sometimes leads to a someone throwing out a watered down line up.

• KindGuy

So who is today’s Dylan Bundy? Lol.

• mr_papageorgio

Woke up slightly tilted this morning to find that I bubbled my $100 single entry by 1 effing point due to the LA game going extra innings. DFS is fun lol

As for today, Carlos for SP1 and I might give Liriano a shot vs Tex. Definitely boom or bust but I could see him racking up Ks.

• Ndepompei

Going Carlos/Anderson really risky but if it hits it can hit big

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

Dude has to be injured. Very selfish of him to keep on pitching. Velocity is down. I’ve never seen a pitcher go from looking like an ace to looking like a weekend softball league pitcher in a matter of a few weeks.

• Njsum1

I hope people are wrong about mengden as an Sp2. 3 of my 4 lineups have 3 to 5 man Astros stacks 😰

• mbunner23

@elementasrat said...

Somehow I cashed with that bum last night…

• KindGuy

@mbunner23 said...

Paxton? Your bats went off? Lol.

• mbunner23

@elementasrat said...

Paxton? Your bats went off? Lol.

Paxton

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

That’s awesome…that’s what I like about baseball. The other night I had a team put up like 160 DK points with not 1 but 2 Zeros in the lineup.

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

That’s awesome…that’s what I like about baseball. The other night I had a team put up like 160 DK points with not 1 but 2 Zeros in the lineup.

Yep, I quit looking at my lineups after Bundy blew up. I knew I wasn’t winning jack so I mowed the grass and caught up on some things. Woke up this morning and cashed all my cash games and leagues I play in. Pleasantly surprised.

• dlogreen

@Njsum1 said...

Reminds me of a slate last week where I had 185 DK pts with 9 dongs that included a 9 pt total from a 3 man cubs stack :X
    DFS Beisbol – Love it and hate it!

• Kuchhhh86

Can’t wait to play Bundy again.

• tonedefrob

All aboard the Bartolo SP2 train straight to hell.

• mbunner23

Idk who the hell my SP2 will be on this early slate..

• KindGuy

Does anyone know if there are bat speed metrics out there on the web somewhere? A leaderboard showing who has the quickest bat would be great. My gut says Mookie Betts is near the top of the list.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).