3:35 PM EST : Houston ( -166 ) at Oakland ( 153 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 114 ) at Philadelphia ( -123 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 119 ) at Baltimore ( -129 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Boston ( 156 ) at NY Yankees ( -170 ) —- T: 9
    7:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 109 ) at Toronto ( -118 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( -105 ) at Tampa Bay ( -103 ) —- T: 8
    9:10 PM EST : Washington ( -127 ) at San Diego ( 117 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 110 ) at LA Dodgers ( -119 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@dlogreen said...

Reminds me of a slate last week where I had 185 DK pts with 9 dongs that included a 9 pt total from a 3 man cubs stack :X
    DFS Beisbol – Love it and hate it!

Yep talk about heartbreaks…Last night I had Moustakas (37) Altherr (16) Castellanos (11) James Mcaann(7) and Danny Duffy (19.5) from the early games….I was hoping for a big finish from…Kinsler (0)..Desmond..(0)..Blackman (6)..McCullers (11)…only one that came through was Story with 21. Still min cashed with 129, yet oh what could have been if McCullers didn’t stink and Coors went off…que sera sera

• Scottjmark

Amazing that I put together my best hitting lineup with 168 points. Only to have Bundy as a last minute switch from Nola.

• Bnett2210

@mbunner23 said...

Idk who the hell my SP2 will be on this early slate..

I was leaning Williams/Cole but now with Braun being out too, I’m thinking going down to Carrassco and having more for bats

• squidkill

@Scottjmark said...

Amazing that I put together my best hitting lineup with 168 points. Only to have Bundy as a last minute switch from Nola.

Don’t make much sense fellsa- $2000 plus price difference between Bundy and Nola- Who the hell makes that 1 v1? Got to be more involved

• Lathum

Its just a hunch, but if Isiah Kiner- Fallafal or whatever his name is hits at the top of the order I think he has a good game.

Locking him in with a Reds stack, a couple pirates, finding Nimmo, and Carrasco on FD.

• monarch

I just need 15 DK points from Tyler Anderson of LU looks too nice..lol

• Ndepompei

@Lathum said...

Its just a hunch, but if Isiah Kiner- Fallafal or whatever his name is hits at the top of the order I think he has a good game.

Locking him in with a Reds stack, a couple pirates, finding Nimmo, and Carrasco on FD.

Hitting second

• Njsum1

@Bnett2210 said...

I was leaning Williams/Cole but now with Braun being out too, I’m thinking going down to Carrassco and having more for bats

Going down to Carrasco on DK really doesn’t solve the Sp2 problem. We still have to start one of these guys not named Cole or Carrasco. They are all super risky. I think we are just asking ourselves, “who is most likely not to give us negative points?” And to that I have no real good answer…haha

• MrPerfekt7

Detriot and Cubs bats for today?

• monarch

The value is there to go Cole/Carrasco but I’m not feeling great about Cole today.

• Ndepompei

@monarch said...

The value is there to go Cole/Carrasco but I’m not feeling great about Cole today.

I agree…liking a bottom order indians stack with top of order pirates to fit them both

• bucherpsu08

Looks like the Tigers are just conceding today’s game with the lineup they threw out.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Going down to Carrasco on DK really doesn’t solve the Sp2 problem. We still have to start one of these guys not named Cole or Carrasco. They are all super risky. I think we are just asking ourselves, “who is most likely not to give us negative points?” And to that I have no real good answer…haha

I was playing with a Carrasco/Cole combo considering every game has a high total. It takes Coors out of the equation, but lots of cheap hitters in good spots today. Then the Tigers released their line up for today. Colon isn’t looking too bad now.

• yankees2772

• 2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

Was starting to sell myself on Mengden being the SP2… But holy crap the Tigers lineup is maybe the worst I can remember. I know it’s pretty square to focus that much on a lineup but wow that’s bad.

• Semaj89

Going Carrasco/Lopez on the early slate.

3 man cubs mini stack, a pair of Marlins and Stros and a one off from Coors, though I should probably get rid of him and just go for the full fade.

• mbunner23

I’ve narrowed it down to Colon/Williams for SP2. Which one won’t get negative points? lol

• Mcdonacr

I think Colon is firmly in play and I am going to hit up Wheeler

I have a feeling he has a good game today

Although, I also thought the Braves last night was a sneaky stack

*Sorry wheeler only on the all day slate

• Jeddy3

1.) Check Wrigley wind
    2.) Stack the shit out of 1-5 cubs
    3.) ???
    4.) Profit

• biga0787

Or the tigers aaa squad is going to wreck colon one or the other

• Bnett2210

@Njsum1 said...

Yea it didn’t help that problem lol just helped the bat situation, but I think I’m going Williams.

• biga0787

I’m going to take a colon lineup and a tigers lineup and both will probably be right out of the cash line

• Kuchhhh86

Going with “Big Sexy” Bartolo as my main pitcher on FD

• feekdogg

@Kuchhhh86 said...

Going with “Big Sexy” Bartolo as my main pitcher on FD

Same. See you at the top.

• hithisisnom

hmm, it’s not too hard to pair Carrasco and Cole if you stack Marlins righties.

• tbird05

Is there any logic behind FD leaving off Mia/Chi off the early slate when they have other 2:05 games? The Cubs play at 2:20.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).