3:35 PM EST : Houston ( -166 ) at Oakland ( 153 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 114 ) at Philadelphia ( -123 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 119 ) at Baltimore ( -129 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Boston ( 156 ) at NY Yankees ( -170 ) —- T: 9
    7:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 109 ) at Toronto ( -118 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( -105 ) at Tampa Bay ( -103 ) —- T: 8
    9:10 PM EST : Washington ( -127 ) at San Diego ( 117 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 110 ) at LA Dodgers ( -119 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Tonight is the night.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/shooting-the-moon-qualifying-for-a-live-final-2523515

• jayzee666

Guaranteed – Reynaldo Lopez will shut down the 3-4-5 hitters on the Pirates. What happens to the other hitters i don’t know as I only have the 3-4-5 hitters.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Jeddy3 said...

1.) Check Wrigley wind
    2.) Stack the shit out of 1-5 cubs
    3.) ???
    4.) Profit

With the wind and facing a bad fly ball pitcher, i think you need to ignore ownersip and have 5 cubs in every lineup

• MrPerfekt7

@walkoff9 said...

With the wind and facing a bad fly ball pitcher, i think you need to ignore ownersip and have 5 cubs in every lineup

• KindGuy

@tbird05 said...

Is there any logic behind FD leaving off Mia/Chi off the early slate when they have other 2:05 games? The Cubs play at 2:20.

Gotta maximize that rake!

• Lathum

@elementasrat said...

Gotta maximize that rake!

That game isn’t on any of their schedules except maybe all day.

Andy Means asked them o. Twitter and they said it was b cause the weather outlook for the game was poor so they left it off.

• Mcdonacr

Cant wait for the “wind game” in chicago to be another complete dud just like every other wind game and every “must play” stack when someone is in Coors.

When was the last time a Coors stack won a large GPP? Those games are alway so chalky there is really never a reason to play them

• KindGuy

Showdown just locked. 9 unique lineups for me. I think I got the hang of this thing.

• MrPerfekt7

@Mcdonacr said...

Cant wait for the “wind game” in chicago to be another complete dud just like every other wind game and every “must play” stack when someone is in Coors.

When was the last time a Coors stack won a large GPP? Those games are alway so chalky there is really never a reason to play them

So what bats do you think will pay off with the stacks

• mbunner23

Bryant/Trout/Blackmon. How would you rank the 3 hitters on today’s slate?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Bryant/Trout/Blackmon. How would you rank the 3 hitters on today’s slate?

Bryant easily for me.

• Lathum

Holy crap. Mets just batted out of order ending the inning after a Cabrera double

• Lathum

And if you have Bruce you are screwed because he gets the out.

• KindGuy

You CANNOT be serious right now?

How the fuck do you not bat in the correct order??? This is some little league shit right here.

Good Lord, the Mets are a trainwreck. Relegate them asap.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Lathum said...

Holy crap. Mets just batted out of order ending the inning after a Cabrera double

wtf

so who was supposed to hit 4th?

• KindGuy

I am so damn confused. Everywhere I looked said Asdrubal is batting third… which he did?

• Mcdonacr

@elementasrat said...

You CANNOT be serious right now?

How the fuck do you not bat in the correct order??? This is some little league shit right here.

Good Lord, the Mets are a trainwreck. Relegate them asap.

How is that even possible?

The announcer has the batting order and would be calling the wrong person and they didn’t notice??

so bad

• Lathum

Listening to reds broadcast. They have no idea how the scoring will go. According to them Cabrera should hit second and Flores third. That’s what was given to the home plate ump. Crazy.

• lloydjv1

@Lathum said...

I cannot remember seeing anything like in all my years of watching MLB. I have seen it in Little League, but that is silly.

• KindGuy

And I have 100% Bruce in showdown. Fucking hell, man.

• ACmontreal

what is the website where you can see if your lineup is unique?

• sneaksox

Lol Mets. Never seen that before…

• frugal

@Lathum said...

Listening to reds broadcast. They have no idea how the scoring will go. According to them Cabrera should hit second and Flores third. That’s what was given to the home plate ump. Crazy.

Wait…then why does Bruce get the out? Shouldn’t the players batting out of order get the out?

• MrPerfekt7

Any input on Catchers?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).