3:35 PM EST : Houston ( -166 ) at Oakland ( 153 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 114 ) at Philadelphia ( -123 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 119 ) at Baltimore ( -129 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Boston ( 156 ) at NY Yankees ( -170 ) —- T: 9
    7:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 109 ) at Toronto ( -118 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( -105 ) at Tampa Bay ( -103 ) —- T: 8
    9:10 PM EST : Washington ( -127 ) at San Diego ( 117 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 110 ) at LA Dodgers ( -119 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Lathum

@frugal said...

Wait…then why does Bruce get the out? Shouldn’t the players batting out of order get the out?

No one knows what is happening. I’m bouncing between both radio broadcasts and all announcers are confused as fuck. It would be funny if I wasn’t a Mets fan.

• Mcdonacr

@7klub06 said...

So what bats do you think will pay off with the stacks

I get why people will stack it but i think its a sharper play to completely fade it

However its baseball were talking about here. Bartolo Colon had a PERFECT GAME into the 8th inning against arguably the best lineup in baseball (Astros). Literally anything can happen on a given day. The best hitters in baseball fail 7/10 times. I just don’t see how you can ever play a stack when its going to be super chalky…especially in large field GPP’s. If the stack goes off that’s great but your fighting 30% of the field with the exact same stack. I feel like there is so much more value in going elsewhere.

• KindGuy

@Lathum said...

No one knows what is happening. I’m bouncing between both radio broadcasts and all announcers are confused as fuck. It would be funny if I wasn’t a Mets fan.

What is so confusing? Isn’t it just that Asdrubal and Flores swapped spots?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@elementasrat said...

But then why did both hit and they wait till bruce came up to call it….

• Lathum

@elementasrat said...

The scoring. Who technically is out.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Playing Guerra on the early slate as it looks like Williams will be the chalk. Just feel like Guerra has way more upside as he actually has an above average striekout rate to both sides. Sure he is facing the indians, but its a weaker lineup since not only do they lose the DH and have to hit the pitcher but they lose 1 of their best bats as E5 and Alonso cant play anywhere but 1B

• Lathum

Apparently Cabrera keeps the double and somehow the put out goes to Bruce, who didn’t even bat and went up in his correct spot. Amazing.

• hcassidy

@Lathum said...

Apparently Cabrera keeps the double and somehow the put out goes to Bruce, who didn’t even bat and went up in his correct spot. Amazing.

Mets guy on twitter is saying Cabrera’s double, is wiped off the books completely.

• Lathum

@hcassidy said...

Mets guy on twitter is saying Cabrera’s double, is wiped off the books completely.

was that recent?

It seems like it was at first but put back on, now looks off again, lol.

What a cluster.

How pissed are you right now if you have Bruce and Carbera, which I almost did.

• hcassidy

About 20 minutes ago, he said basically after Riggleman notified the Umps. Cabrera’s hit is nullified and it became a put out to the catcher.

• biga0787

I took carrasco but all of a sudden have a bad feeling about it

• Lathum

@hcassidy said...

About 20 minutes ago, he said basically after Riggleman notified the Umps. Cabrera’s hit is nullified and it became a put out to the catcher.

yeah, there was a lot of back and forth about the scoring since the out was given to Bruce

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@hcassidy said...

That literally makes 0 sense. That’s one of those things that if you dont catch it as it happens it should be too late to do anything about.

• tippycat

@Lathum said...

was that recent?

It seems like it was at first but put back on, now looks off again, lol.

What a cluster.

How pissed are you right now if you have Bruce and Carbera, which I almost did.

I have both, what the hell.

• hcassidy

@walkoff9 said...

That literally makes 0 sense. That’s one of those things that if you dont catch it as it happens it should be too late to do anything about.

The lineup card that was given to the Umps had Flores (2nd) and Cabrera (3rd), From the way I was reading it is that the out can’t occur until the 2nd person out of order has completed his at bat.

• KindGuy

Need more runs asap in Cincy. Faded both pitchers. not good so far.

• Ndepompei

@elementasrat said...

Need more runs asap in Cincy. Faded both pitchers. not good so far.

No matter what happens you made the right move not playing any Sal Romano

• Scottjmark

@Ndepompei said...

No matter what happens you made the right move not playing any Sal Romano

Stupid statement. He is pitching against the Mets. I’m glad i took him.

• dlogreen

Guerra slaying early

• Lathum

4 man cincy stack not working out so far

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Guerra is dealing

• Ndepompei

@Scottjmark said...

Stupid statement. He is pitching against the Mets. I’m glad i took him.

I mean if it’s smart to play a guy with 5 k/9 and a .350 wOBA vs lefties then you’re right my statement was stupid.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

No guerra no cash on the early slate.

• biga0787

Fucking junior guerra going to win the cy young this year at this pace. Little bitch

• KindGuy

I guess I should’ve considered the 12:35 pm start time in my analysis. Hitters probably exhausted. Should’ve just played both pitchers in showdown.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).