7:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 105 ) at LA Angels ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    7:07 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 104 ) at Toronto ( -113 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 104 ) at Miami ( -113 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 172 ) at Chi Cubs ( -187 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 156 ) at Houston ( -170 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -104 ) at Kansas City ( -104 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 167 ) at Colorado ( -182 ) —- T: 11
    10:10 PM EST : Seattle ( -171 ) at San Diego ( 157 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• strassnerte

I know the Giants and Braves game is pretty worthless, but it was left off the list.

• bigstacks2015

I hate Coors Field

• renegade68

Well – I only had 1 Coors lineup last night – and it cashed…..easily. Rox RHBs today against sacrificial Lamb and the gas can bullpen again.

• jordan200580

Early slate question: debating between a cards/twins stack or brewers/mets. Thoughts?

• DAR207

@jordan200580 said...

Early slate question: debating between a cards/twins

Everything is lined up for Sean Manaea to have a good game. (Team ISO 0.107) (Team wOBA 0.268) (Opp K% 24.9%) (home favorite in pitchers park -120) and Sano is not playing. I find myself playing Sean Manaea in the Early slate

• renegade68

@jordan200580 said...

Early slate question: debating between a cards/twins stack or brewers/mets. Thoughts?

I’d rather do Mets/Brewers of those 4…..if you can fit the salaries in there.

• SweeneyPhoto

My outfield scored 97 points on DK last night, 174 points total, and I just barely got into the money in a large field GPP, what a crazy night, gotta love the warm weather!

Can we expect more of the same vs a lefty at Coors tonight?

• mabrla

Such a simple day in terms of roster construction. Only, when Coors goes off at 40% nobody wins. I guess I’ll play some cash.

• paulmsr

@DAR207 said...

Everything is lined up for Sean Manaea to have a good game

and then you remember it’s Sean Manaea (.410 wOBA vs RHB, (.359 vs RHB at home)), (13.7 K% vs RHB) (35.9% Hard Hit rate) even w/ Sano the top of this lineup should still do a bit of damage.

• zline34

Coors field so much skill…. When I pick Betts and Carpenter. Saahil I’ve never lost to you in a single entry contest or H2H. You are a multi entry beast though I’ll give you that.

• paulmsr

that games got the making of a rookie pitchers duel, or two rookies getting their butts handed to them.

• TheWhiteMamba

Valencia and Kris Davis only 2.9k on DK? Yes please.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

That mets lineup sucks.

• DAR207

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Valencia and Kris Davis only 2.9k on DK? Yes please.

Davis is a reverse splits hitter.

• TheRealJosh5

@DAR207 said...

Everything is lined up for Sean Manaea to have a good game. (Team ISO 0.107) (Team wOBA 0.268) (Opp K% 24.9%) (home favorite in pitchers park -120) and Sano is not playing. I find myself playing Sean Manaea in the Early slate

Solid info, He’s likely gonna be low owned, but is there really any bats that you need to save on today at pitching..

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #74

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

A lot of talk about Coors Field today, in cash games it’s hard to fade COL bats, but I wouldn’t go crazy with the CIN lefties. It’s still Coors, but Chatwood has elite groundball numbers against left-handed hitters. He also has a very low HR/9 to lefties. With all that being said, all 6 of the HRs he’s allowed have been at Coors this season.

• TheRealJosh5

@slpanthers24 said...

That mets lineup sucks.

yup, was looking to playing Ces. but he’s out. Neil Walker is the lone guy I like.

• cemrick83

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@DAR207 said...

@TheWhiteMamba said…

Davis is a reverse splits hitter.

eh he’s really quite equal both sides. Better versus lefties by a small small small margin. .02woba .019iso

• paulmsr

@cemrick83 said...

eh he’s really quite equal both sides. Better versus lefties by a small small small margin. .02woba .019iso

agreed, he actually mashes lefties at home, its on the road where his problem is

• JustRaze

100% fading coors today, and as many days until I go broke. This article by STLCardinals from last season inspired me – lots of good stories about people completely fading coors knowing it won’t pay off every day but the days it does will provide non-min cashes easily:
    https://rotogrinders.com/articles/the-gpp-scene-attacking-coors-field-days-719464

Yesterday should create the perfect storm for a fade with ownerships at recent all time highs today. Might throw in a CarGo piece here or there but def avoiding as much as possible. Will report back on my findings/losses.

• paulmsr

O/u on that game has moved from 8.5 to 9 as well

• paulmsr

Mets have dropped all the way to a -160 favorite after that LU was released

• Nathan7

Anyone on Albert Suarez as a second pitcher tn?

• Jakehaddock23

Crazy how not having one player (Mookie) can wreck you.

• mabrla

Since I don’t need to do too much research for tonight’s slate, I’ve spent my day researching the top 1% of players….and boy did it piss me off.

As I want to be the GOAT when it’s said and done, I generally spend about 1-2 hours a day skimming through all the GPP LU’s they had the night before.. but as people, most annoy the f*ck out of me.

DFS needs a Dan Bilzerian…and hopefully my countless hours of work pay off to that effect within the next few years.

#MakeDFSFunAgain

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler