12:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 186 ) at Cleveland ( -203 ) —- T: 8.5
    1:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 133 ) at NY Mets ( -144 ) —- T: 8.5
    1:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -111 ) at St. Louis ( 103 ) —- T: 8
    3:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 126 ) at Seattle ( -136 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Boston ( -119 ) at Baltimore ( 110 ) —- T: 9
    7:07 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 131 ) at Toronto ( -142 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -122 ) at Miami ( 113 ) —- T: 8
    10:07 PM EST : Minnesota ( 105 ) at LA Angels ( -114 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bigsmoot2

I stacked 4 teams today early mets and dodgers, late Red Sox and jays, they have 2 runs total, I have more 0’s in my lineup than a bagel shop.

• murphstahoe

boy is toronto crap

• murphstahoe

@bigsmoot2 said...

I stacked 4 teams today early mets and dodgers, late Red Sox and jays, they have 2 runs total, I have more 0’s in my lineup than a bagel shop.

brother can you spare a HBP

• mabrla

@Zieg30 said...

Have a lineup with Sanchez, Davis, Dee, Machado, Didi, Trumbo, Jones, and Gardner with CC pitching going in the FD $4. I refuse to check the scores, so I’m assuming someone has that lineup, but with Castro in place of Dee, Ahmed in place of Didi and with a different pitcher, that’s doing better.

You’re 5th rn.

• mabrla

I need Mookie/Xander/Castro dongs and a Maldonado 25 point performance along with an elite night from Meyer to come through on my Babe Ruth call lol.

• KindGuy

Schoop dong

RIP EROD

• bigsmoot2

@mabrla said...

I need Mookie/Xander/Castro dongs and a Maldonado 25 point performance along with an elite night from Meyer to come through on my Babe Ruth call lol.

That’s all, I have a lot of them on my roster tonight, so ain’t happening. Lol.

• CSMWSU17

Greinke doing great on his pitch count. Lets go Donaldson, need ya here

• KOTN26

• mabrla

@bigsmoot2 said...

That’s all, I have a lot of them on my roster tonight, so ain’t happening. Lol.

Lol originally had Sanchez too but needed to get in Jones. Oh well. Still hope..

• bigsmoot2

Today is a day that would make a lesser man quit, I probably should take a break, I’m guessing that on two slates today I don’t break 100 total on FD, that’s embarrassing.

• CSMWSU17

Glad Donaldson is my only Blue Jay, would hate to have a team stack against the best pitcher in all of baseball

• chdavis1229

For the past 2 weeks, I’ve been listening to these so called experts & have been totally getting my ass handed to me. They stink and have no clue what they’re talking about. I’ll be doing the exact opposite of what they suggest going forward

• CSMWSU17

Greinke had another inning in him but they need runs. Was hoping they would let him bunt the runner to 2nd

• B_Edelman

I hope everyone remembers how great CC is in 5 days.

• murphstahoe

The best thing about this slate is that I didn’t enter my lineups in many contests.

• murphstahoe

Nick Ahmed Grand Slam please – to get me into the top 50 (percent)

• CSMWSU17

@B_Edelman said...

Me too

• DailyLoser

@B_Edelman said...

You could have said that 5 games ago too. Just saying

• murphstahoe

Hmm – I have Ahmed and Morales in the same arcade lineup with Grienke. So I get a single with 2 RBI, a homer, and potentially a win in the span of a few minutes.

Should be good enough to just miss cashing

• CSMWSU17

Today’s slate has been absolutely great to me. Only thing I did differently was I wasn’t all over the place with my pitchers. Normally I would have had 50% Kluber this morning and mixed up a few different pitchers in GPP’s. I went 100% Kluber and it paid off. Night slate I would have normally went heavy on Greinke but might have added a few Estrada and Rodriguez, went 100% Greinke. I know, if they would have messed up I would have been screwed but if it’s going right it’s going right. I think it’s easier to pick the right pitcher than batters so I’m going to try this again for the next few days. Pick my pitchers, stick with them and mix up the bats only

• CSMWSU17

@murphstahoe said...

Hmm – I have Ahmed and Morales in the same arcade lineup with Grienke. So I get a single with 2 RBI, a homer, and potentially a win in the span of a few minutes.

Should be good enough to just miss cashing

Hope you hit bud. Need AZ bullpen to shutdown Miami and get Greinke the W

• SkateFiend

I have a Minnesota stack left, which is my last hope of winning any money tonight.

Mccarthy, Estrada and Rodriguez ended my night earlier than usual. Not many ways to tack on points in this slate.

And I only had 2 other stacks. The assorted Yankees hitters and Greinke could not make up for the general ugliness.

• murphstahoe

@CSMWSU17 said...

Hope you hit bud. Need AZ bullpen to shutdown Miami and get Greinke the W

Honestly it might be better to have it go extras and hope for a couple of extra inning dingers.

• CSMWSU17

Sanchez #3 coming up this inning

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).