8:05 PM EST : San Diego ( -109 ) at Chi Cubs ( 101 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 168 ) at Kansas City ( -184 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( 112 ) at Houston ( -122 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : Texas ( 104 ) at Colorado ( -113 ) —- T: 10
    9:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( -111 ) at Arizona ( 103 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:45 PM EST : LA Angels ( 149 ) at SF Giants ( -163 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -153 ) at Seattle ( 140 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 165 ) at LA Dodgers ( -181 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

June 1st, 2021

Today DFS players finally decided to trust Robby Ray again, at home vs the Marlins…

• biga0787

So whose on German Marquez with me? Just me…

• ifthethunder

@Unico10 said...

June 1st, 2021

Today DFS players finally decided to trust Robby Ray again, at home vs the Marlins…

Right now, I have Sonny GrayTyler Glasnow and Aaron NolaTyler Glasnow.

Need to find an actual lower-priced SP2 to round out (and afford more bats, although often I’m finding my cheap bats are doing better than my spend-ups).
    ~

• ifthethunder

Luis Garcia isn’t all that cheap, but I’ll take him. Think long, you think wrong, etc.
    ~

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Wish there were two overpriced aces on a good matchup on the slate so I could stack the Pirates vs Brady Sinker… it’s all he throws… lol

• Fontaine

Is FD down?

• goodtimes1775

I think so…

• coyotes01

It appears so. I haven’t been able to update lineups for about 30 minutes.

• jsw3ent

yep down

• land_of_the_lock

FD down for me, too, fwiw.

• ifthethunder

@Unico10 said...

Wish there were two overpriced aces on a good matchup on the slate so I could stack the Pirates vs Brady Sinker… it’s all he throws… lol

So you’re saying you can’t stack the Pirates because it would leave you too much celery? (Or are you playing Glasnow and Nola and stacking them…)
    ~

• Fontaine

Going to be a lot of dummy/bad lineups in these GPPs with FD being down for so long, id bet.

• Fontaine

FD Down once again. Welp

• Jlewis10748

RG Overall Ranking

No talk of Micheal Pineda. Why not? I’m I ok playing him?

• biga0787

I think Pineda is worse than he has shown so far. He may do just fine today. I think a better team is going to light him up sometime soon

• biga0787

I already regret stacking the Marlins lmao

• biga0787

Robbie ray isn’t this good. But I guess he will strikeout 22 today

• jjwd

aaaaaand garver is out of the game.

• ifthethunder

@biga0787 said...

Robbie ray isn’t this good. But I guess he will strikeout 22 today

I’ve learned my lesson: never play a pitcher starting in Toronto, Florida. Maybe it’ll bite me some days, but I think it’s the right call overall.
    ~

• jjwd

@ifthethunder said...

I’ve learned my lesson: never play a pitcher starting in Toronto, Florida. Maybe it’ll bite me some days, but I think it’s the right call overall.
    ~

the game is in Buffalo

• eatmyturf23

What in the h3ll is Glasnow doing? Lol, he had 2 outs, then loaded the bases and walked a run in and wild pitched another home. In a blink, he gave up 2ER.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Yeah, to expand, I believe Toronto is done in Florida. Their last homestand was in Florida (as was all their home games in April and May), but now their back playing home games in Buffalo like last season.

I’d have to double check, (was too busy to play today) but I do believe it’s still a slight hitters park there, but not as much as their spring training park in Florida has been.

• ifthethunder

@jjwd said...

the game is in Buffalo

Well damn.

~

• biga0787

Buffalo was a hitters park according to the numbers. Ray just has never been this good in his career. But chalk ray paid off for everyone today so that’s good

• biga0787

Amir Garrett would be dfa if he was on my team. He’s trash as a pitcher and thinks he’s good… go back home bro. On another note, don’t get cute with the Marlins unless they are facing an ace in the worst ball park imaginable. Otherwise they will strike out 15 times in a game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).