8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -101 ) at Houston ( -107 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( +146 ) at St. Louis ( -158 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -210 ) at Colorado ( +192 ) —- T: 9.0
    9:40 PM EST : Atlanta ( +102 ) at Arizona ( -110 ) —- T: 8.0
    10:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( +147 ) at LA Angels ( -160 ) —- T: 7.0
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( +137 ) at Seattle ( -149 ) —- T: 6.0
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( +104 ) at San Diego ( -112 ) —- T: 6.5
    10:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -130 ) at SF Giants ( +120 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• McGibblets84

@aforde said...

Sea Vs Yanks is where you find pitching.

Not trusting Cole(Giants offense can surprise people) or Kershaw (Coors Field)

I know Kershaw is a stud, environment changes everything. I don’t trust road pitchers in coors field.

The pitchers are, Pineda, Degrom,Hernandez, Cashner, Vogelsong(Tentative suggestion)

Hitters are going to be hard to find. Only thing I am worried about Is weather.

If weather is not a factor then the stacks are, CHC, WASH, TOR, LOS.

I agree with mostly all of this. LOS has to be my favorite stack

• noddy

@grandpabuzz said...

Really want to use deGrom, but a little scared based on his home vs away stats this year.

And last year

• whitnall

That Atlanta/Arizona game could be an under the radar game that puts up a ton of points. Especially if the roof is open, Goldy, Trumbo, Tomas, Pederson are all very good options imo

• IronMonkey415

I’m going with Garrett Richards, Yasmandi and Goldschmidt as the 3 core guys.

• aforde

@ayudame said...

Anyone like Cashner tonight ?

Duh.

I think that game is going to be a 2-1. 3-1 game or something low.

• jellish

Anyone looking at Hammel?

• CardioMachine

I would not touch Kershaw at Coors Field.

• cAUmberlandtiger8

@jellish said...

Yeah. Im targeting him in most of my LUs

• LarsonLarsen

@aforde said...

It’s not all about the pitchers stats.

If the glass is half full, it’s also half empty.

Good to get the most pretentious thing I’ll read all day out of the way early. Thanks for that.

• aforde

@LarsonLarsen said...

pretentious

lol you’re welcome. you can follow me on twitter if you want something you can count on EVERYDAY.

Twitter @ FantasyRasta

• JEFFRAMBO

@aforde said...

lol you’re welcome. you can follow me on twitter if you want something you can count on EVERYDAY.

Twitter @ FantasyRasta

Do you have a 94% cash rate?

• noddy

@jellish said...

Definitely

• tin8shusd

The five pitchers I’m rolling with tonight in my DK GPP lineups, in no certain order are:

Hammel
    Richards
    Cashner
    Pineda

Trying to fit in King Felix and not punt a bat is proving to be quite the challenge. I’m waiting for lineups to come out and will hopefully be able to squeeze in a couple of rosters with him and Hammel.

• TheWeeIceMan

Might throw in a Kershaw LU, as I’m assuming he’ll be pretty lightly owned tonight.

• ayudame

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Might throw in a Kershaw LU, as I’m assuming he’ll be pretty lightly owned tonight.

I’m fading him, but you may be right.. but i still expect a 18-24% ownage on him…

• jellish

@ayudame said...

I’m fading him, but you may be right.. but i still expect a 18-24% ownage on him…

Yeah I expect lower than normal ownership, but people will still pay for him if anyone can pitch a gem there it’s Kershaw.

• catt0025

@ayudame said...

18-24 seems a bit steep even… with 5-8ish GOOD pitching options for the night + all the other crap matchups people just throw a dart in for, I think this will be more like 10-15% for kershaw.

• ayudame

@catt0025 said...

18-24 seems a bit steep even… with 5-8ish GOOD pitching options for the night + all the other crap matchups people just throw a dart in for, I think this will be more like 10-15% for kershaw.

Yea, i’m no expert at ownership predictions but i still see more people playing him as a cheaper Felix option. You will have the people that don’t even think about Coors field and the people that don’t care. I’ll compromise and say between 14 – 20% :)

• ayudame

I’m personally going with Richards/Cole/Cashner as my DK pitchers tonight. GPPs.

• johnnyguitar

Is Jamie Garcia worth the risk? He’s cheap and has a favorable matchup.

• theseige

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@johnnyguitar said...

Is Jamie Garcia worth the risk? He’s cheap and has a favorable matchup.

Idk about favorable matchup… he’s not in a horrible spot though… just with the elite options i can’t imagine yoloing too much at SP today

• noddy

So many damn pitchers to choose from

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Any concerns about Hammel’s finger issue affecting tonight’s start?

• noddy

Probably going King and Hammel for cash games on dk

• IronMonkey415

Hope Troy Tulo plays tonight, I picked him yesterday and saw he was scratched.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler