8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -101 ) at Houston ( -107 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( +146 ) at St. Louis ( -158 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -210 ) at Colorado ( +192 ) —- T: 9.0
    9:40 PM EST : Atlanta ( +102 ) at Arizona ( -110 ) —- T: 8.0
    10:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( +147 ) at LA Angels ( -160 ) —- T: 7.0
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( +137 ) at Seattle ( -149 ) —- T: 6.0
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( +104 ) at San Diego ( -112 ) —- T: 6.5
    10:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -130 ) at SF Giants ( +120 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• IronMonkey415

NO!!!!!
    J. Donaldson
    J. Reyes
    J. Bautista

• IronMonkey415

I remove all the Toornto player on FD, but never got a chance to do it on Draft King.

• ERS1986

Well 90 percent of my lineups had a National in there somewhere. You’re welcome for my donations tonight.

• IronMonkey415

Turns out I didn’t remove any of the Toronto player at all on Fan Duel…LOL.
    I must have imagine I did.

• NCRick

Looks like about 25% of all players have at least one goose egg.

• RockyTop55

I guess a 0 is better than a possible -1…lol

• johnnyhoops

in the main lobby,,there is a weather thread
    that guy pit a flag on the nationals game
    i stayed away

• Wrightime

Morrison really leading off for mariners .. Lol

• ayudame

I knew better… but was in denial and left Ramos in and a few tor players

• cAUmberlandtiger8

Why was hammel credited with an ER when they gave an error on the over throw Where Stanton scored? I thought I knew baseball rules but don’t understand that reasoning.

• TLee

Because he would of scored anyways on the hits that followed that play.

• ebsteelers

typical, switched out either and pelarta for segura and pollack.. naturally the side i switched up is off to an early start 17 to 5 on dk.. wont be surprised if it gets worse

• dangerb407

some dude on satellite radio talked me out of Hammel tonight; LOL. I’ll learn some day to trust my research

• silverblazer36

Might be able to make minimum cash tonight on DK but the Nats-jays game being postponed really hurt my LUs. Had a player or two sprinkled in each of the 4 I submitted.

• silverblazer36

@dangerb407 said...

some dude on satellite radio talked me out of Hammel tonight; LOL. I’ll learn some day to trust my research

didn’t think about Hammel today until I read Noto’s grind down lol. Put him in a LU and he’s literally carrying the whole thing

• deejones49

Sitting on 2 points 14 innings remain hmm.

• FanFooBaa

Joc Pederson was a trap – I shouldve known!

• bluewurm

@FanFooBaa said...

Joc Pederson was a trap – I shouldve known!

I got trapped too.

at least i had Ethier… i dont like checking my games until later in the night, is Ethier 90% owned on Draftkings at that price?

• FanFooBaa

Either is 26% in my GPP on DK

• ebsteelers

if i ever just went with my first lineup.. i might actually cash in some of these gpps

• FanFooBaa

Come on Jack One Joc “Strap”!!!!

• txdave41

I knew I was in trouble when I looked at my lineups and saw that I had Howie in every one. It has never failed. 100% of the time if I play someone multiple times, I get freaking burned. Every time. Just insane.

• silverblazer36

Young Joc comes through!

• Syko

Come on Gattis, one time. I probably need something big here (how about a dong) to cash. Let’s go.

• FanFooBaa

@silverblazer36 said...

Young Joc comes through!

Halle-freakin-lujah!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).