8:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -127 ) at Milwaukee ( 117 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 157 ) at Chi Sox ( -171 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( -152 ) at Minnesota ( 140 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 158 ) at Colorado ( -172 ) —- T: 12
    9:40 PM EST : Miami ( 132 ) at Arizona ( -143 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -134 ) at LA Angels ( 124 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( 142 ) at Seattle ( -154 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -155 ) at SF Giants ( 143 ) —- T: 5.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BooduhKing

@bigstacks2015 said...

Michael J Fox works Data Entry for Fanduel

Did you see him on Curb Your Enthusiasm? Great cameo.

• Capone1233

There are so many pitching options today i’m having a hard time not making an extreme amount of lineups. Going to be a crazy night for sure and i’ll probably lose my ass.

• jthayesjr

RG Overall Ranking

@Capone1233 said...

There are so many pitching options today i’m having a hard time not making an extreme amount of lineups. Going to be a crazy night for sure and i’ll probably lose my ass.

Discipline! I picked four pitchers and will rotate as needed amongst them…

• TimmerRC

I would just like to thank Kike Hernandez for existing, today. My NYM/COL/Kershaw lineup thanks you very, very much, lol.

• Mindofigor

I just found an amazing semi-sleeper that not too many people will be on. Sweeeet.

• feekdogg

@Mindofigor said...

I just found an amazing semi-sleeper that not too many people will be on. Sweeeet.

Ooooh. I bet it’s Kike Hernandez.

• RollinNolan

Utley or Kipnis? For the late slate.

• Capone1233

@Mindofigor said...

Let me guess-Maybin?

• MisterMister

Is Strasburg even a go? Even if so I’d be gun shy after getting tanked by Velasquez a few days back.

• TimmerRC

@Capone1233 said...

Let me guess-Maybin?

Probably Tim Anderson, and he didn’t realize he isn’t in the system yet…

• Asylum13

So this kiki deal, is this something that will backfire after it starts? Like maybe a disqual if you have him?

• Mindofigor

None of the above!

• TimmerRC

@Mindofigor said...

None of the above!

Well, I’ll bite, who ya got, man? De Aza, lol?

• TimmerRC

@Asylum13 said...

So this kiki deal, is this something that will backfire after it starts? Like maybe a disqual if you have him?

That’d be terrible on their part. They set his price, picking him for your lineup breaks no rules.

• CodeBandit

@Capone1233 said...

Don’t you dare pick on Marty McFly!

Now we know what Biff did with the sporta almanac. Play dfs when Kiki is 220.

• RollinNolan

No Rizzo for anyone with a Cubs stack.

• feekdogg

Carrera?

• strassnerte

Kershaw/Strasburg lineup on DK for cash? Is it crazy? I can still get Machado and one bat from Coors. Of course it also includes JB Shuck

• Capone1233

@strassnerte said...

Kershaw/Strasburg lineup on DK for cash? Is it crazy? I can still get Machado and one bat from Coors. Of course it also includes JB Shuck

Plenty of good pitchers that you don’t need to do that. Really limits you and hinges on both pitchers who will be highly owned to have good games. Pick one or the other along with McCullers/Sale/Harvey/Guerra. Just my opinion though

• awilson45

• BRORANNOSAURUS_FLEX

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #2

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x4

2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Hoping the dodgers release their lineup after FD lock and Kike isn’t starting..

• jess701

Tyler duffy wow

• benstnick

Duffy is a horrible play. He’s worse at home than he is on the road.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler