5:40 PM EST : Oakland ( 100 ) at Tampa Bay ( -108 ) —- T: 8
    6:00 PM EST : NY Mets ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( 182 ) at NY Yankees ( -199 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 204 ) at Cleveland ( -223 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 175 ) at Boston ( -191 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 220 ) at LA Dodgers ( -241 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 142 ) at Arizona ( -154 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -116 ) at Seattle ( 107 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• IrishCarBomb9

WILMER FLORES VS A LEFTY!!!!

• superjon

Is Hoffman chalk? Playing well vs a Cubs team that doesn’t look to fair that well against righties.

• walkoff9

@superjon said...

Is Hoffman chalk? Playing well vs a Cubs team that doesn’t look to fair that well against righties.

Wind blowing out total is 12.5

higher than a rockies home game

• RobertoTomba

Holy crap, the pitching today is great….big change from yesterday. I hate to do this but I will have exposure to Sale. He’s killed my team so many times, so why not today?

• DcSports89

Can anyone help me understand the pitch type comparison chart? For example a pitcher has a 50% fastball rate and a hitter has a 34% rate vs fastballs…..does that mean contact rate? Same for every other pitch type. I’m a little confused cause I feel like 34% for the best hitters in baseball is pretty low

• jayzee666

@walkoff9 said...

I have Schwarber in my LU so that is 3 SOs and 1 Bases loaded GIDP.

• gaelicgirl

@RobertoTomba said...

Holy crap, the pitching today is great….big change from yesterday. I hate to do this but I will have exposure to Sale. He’s killed my team so many times, so why not today?

5. Ten hitters in Major League Baseball have an OPS of .879 or higher against Chris Sale (min. 35 at-bats): four of them are Detroit Tigers. Miguel Cabrera (.958 OPS against Sale), Victor Martinez (1.207), Ian Kinsler (.888), and J.D. Martinez (.879) all made the list, and they’ve all homered at least three times against Sale.
    — Ten Definitely Interesting, Possibly Helpful MLB Notes for June 10th

• walkoff9

Cargo not in the lineup for Colorado, boo

• eatmyturf23

Let’s go, ready for a weekend tilt. Just as good as weekday tilts. How soon until the drinking commences?

• Dookie

fanduel must not be doing 100 mans anymore for the different slates. I havent seen them in days for the express or after hours slates.

• feekdogg

@eatmyturf23 said...

Let’s go, ready for a weekend tilt. Just as good as weekday tilts. How soon until the drinking commences?

I tied one on really good last night watching Santana stifle the Giants. Hair of the dog might be in order shortly.

• Jacobkaiser1325

The real question for the early slate is.. Arenado or Bryant?

• walkoff9

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Was leaning bryant, but after seeing the rockies lineup i may go arenado and play 5 other cubs.

No cargo and no story….what a joke rockies.

• scsa1998

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

I asked my wife and daughter since i’ve been struggling with that same question. Both said Bryant for what its worth.

• eatmyturf23

@feekdogg said...

I tied one on really good last night watching Santana stifle the Giants. Hair of the dog might be in order shortly.

Tequila. Give me tequila.

• superjon

@walkoff9 said...

I guess I’ll take the under with the Rockies winning 10-1

• Jacobkaiser1325

Think I’m gonna go Arenado

• bigsmoot2

Folks rolling out c mart early ?

• huntsaa7

My prediction for the weekend. I’ll lose the Early slate, lose more on the afternoon slate. Lose even more on the evening slate as I chase and ponder my thoughts about scaling back.

Wake up Sunday morning with a short memory and do it all over again!

Don’t care because I am having fun!

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Great spot to get Flores low owned vs a rookie in a hitter ballpark batting cleanup.

• Lathum

@walkoff9 said...

Was leaning bryant, but after seeing the rockies lineup i may go arenado and play 5 other cubs.

No cargo and no story….what a joke rockies.

Not being critical, just curious about the thought process behind this. Without protection in the line up doesn’t it make it easier to pitch around Arenado?

• eatmyturf23

@Cooper08 said...

Great spot to get Flores low owned vs a rookie in a hitter ballpark batting cleanup.

Dk early slate only, not on Fd

• Olhausen

@DcSports89 said...

Can anyone help me understand the pitch type comparison chart? For example a pitcher has a 50% fastball rate and a hitter has a 34% rate vs fastballs…..does that mean contact rate? Same for every other pitch type. I’m a little confused cause I feel like 34% for the best hitters in baseball is pretty low

Well the best hitters in baseball only get hits 30% of the time so 34% is pretty damn high. As far as weather it’s contact rate or hits I’m not sure because I haven’t looked into plate IQ that much yet.

• Lathum

The bats on FD for the Cubs- Rockies game are going to be so insanely highly owned. So easy to mix the big bats with cheap guys

• eatmyturf23

Damn, the lines on both sides of the COL CHC game are shooting up. The betting public is going overboard. Opened at 114/-124, now 130/-140.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.