7:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 122 ) at Philadelphia ( -132 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Texas ( 230 ) at Boston ( -253 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 0 ) at Tampa Bay ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -135 ) at Miami ( 125 ) —- T: 8
    7:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 147 ) at Atlanta ( -160 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Chi White Sox ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:40 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 127 ) at Colorado ( -137 ) —- T: 11
    10:07 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -174 ) at LA Angels ( 160 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• captainwacky

@moosedrool said...

Can’t get off of Ani Sanchez

I just realized I have a friend whose name is this. I’ll have to tell her she sucks at pitching.

• RatedDAL

Weather has me rethinking my Dbacks-Phillies players. Really don’t want to fade that game.

Not touching the Subway Series.

• RWilder

@Sleazygreazy said...

They’re not facing gausman, and the marlins are actually getting a little more expensive, almost too expensive. Good matchup vs wacha tho

Sorry, meant Wacha.

Thinking about the Pittsburgh guys with Gausmann. LOL

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Whatever not gonna complain getting burned by weather but taking some Yanks, Phils, and DBacks. What’re you going to do?

• captainwacky

I’m jamming the Marlins in like they’re the Twins. This is probably going to go poorly.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Settled on rays and nats with a pit one off

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@hautalak said...

Whatever not gonna complain getting burned by weather but taking some Yanks, Phils, and DBacks. What’re you going to do?

Going ahead with Philly and D-Backs like nothing could go wrong. Much more hesitant with New York.

• RWilder

Marlins are cheap and easy to pair with Sale. So It’s not a bad strategy.

I have found a way to get 4 nationals in with Sale on both of my Sale LUs, so I’m sticking with the bandbox in Chicago

• kcroyalty29

I LOVED Tanaka tonight but now that I can’t pitch him as my SP2 in DK, do I go:

Sanchez (who scares the hell out of me)
    Marquez (see above)
    Alcantara (see above)
    Gausman (see above)

I want to take the safest, CHALKIEST of those four. Who do you think that will be? Please help got a lot riding tonight in Cash!

• hautalak

• x2

@Pandamonious said...

Going ahead with Philly and D-Backs like nothing could go wrong. Much more hesitant with New York.

Yeah I should be hesitant but I’m being stubborn and like my lines. I’ll just count on 0s and anything better is gravy. Good thing I play $1s and quarters haha

• RatedDAL

There goes NY. PPD.

• pn3

FantasyLabs MLB
    ‏Verified account @FantasyLabsMLB
    57s57 seconds ago

Mets-Yankees postponed due to rain Monday.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@kcroyalty29 said...

I LOVED Tanaka tonight but now that I can’t pitch him as my SP2 in DK, do I go:

Sanchez (who scares the hell out of me)
    Marquez (see above)
    Alcantara (see above)
    Gausman (see above)

I want to take the safest, CHALKIEST of those four. Who do you think that will be? Please help got a lot riding tonight in Cash!

Gausman probably.

• hautalak

• x2

Now I can’t be stubborn! Dammit. Back to the drawing board…

• hassman

Yankees-Mets postponed

• RWilder

I would not play any Phillies/Dimondbacks…..going to be a delay and then postponed. Punting if you go there.

• superjon

4 LU’s

Ryu + Philly Bats
    Ryu + Pitt Bats
    Ryu + Pitt and Dodger Bats
    Gausman + Coors stack

• moosedrool

@captainwacky said...

I’m jamming the Marlins in like they’re the Twins. This is probably going to go poorly.

yes, it is, sincerely Ani

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Way overweight on Wacha and don’t even have a Marlins stack to edge…. yay me

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Played Marte (2%), Peralta (1.5%) and Segura (6.6%) in the Rundown SE

• moosedrool

@Unico10 said...

Way overweight on Wacha and don’t even have a Marlins stack to edge…. yay me

went 1, 2, 3, 4 Rays…Howie- Arenado, and some fillers. All this dependant on how well Ani Sanchez does. Could be an early night.

• moosedrool

looks like 300 people in attendance at the Trop.

• BigPod

First 3 zona hitters go yard lol

• moosedrool

@BigPod said...

First 3 zona hitters go yard lol

I don’t find that funny…faded

• Lathum

WTF Donaldson. I literally never roster the guy and the day I do he gets tossed for being all butt hurt about an inside pitch. Is there a history there?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).