2:20 PM EST : Colorado ( 163 ) at Chi Cubs ( -177 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Texas ( 229 ) at Washington ( -250 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 108 ) at SF Giants ( -117 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 160 ) at LA Dodgers ( -174 ) —- T: 9
    4:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 136 ) at Arizona ( -148 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 143 ) at Seattle ( -155 ) —- T: 8
    4:40 PM EST : Kansas City ( 111 ) at San Diego ( -120 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 143 ) at Boston ( -155 ) —- T: 10.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@firepimp said...

What happened in the rays game? Archer charged with 1 run and the score is 2 to 0 oakland.

I havn’t turned the rays game on because when I play them and watch the game they always do trashy. Maybe time for me to turn the game on and try and reverse my curse lol

There was a throwing error that let a runner advance so only 1 run was charged to him.

• Sportsfan12

Bryce harper or mookie?

• KindGuy

Need Mets Braves to end up like 20-21. Stacked that game so hard. Got some one offs too like Calhoun, CarGo and Zobrist. Need Archer to cool down a bit.

• bigsmoot2

@walkoff9 said...

There was a throwing error that let a runner advance so only 1 run was charged to him.

Archer currently has 3 earned runs, I thought he should only have 2 as well, but MLB.com has him at 3.

• firepimp

@bigsmoot2 said...

Archer currently has 3 earned runs, I thought he should only have 2 as well, but MLB.com has him at 3.

Fanduel only had him at 1 run when the score was 2 to 0. Now an inning fucking later and archer gives up another run they adjust the score and give him all 3 runs. Like what the fuck let’s just edit shit as the game goes on.

Love my boy archer but Oakland is making contact on everything with him making his pitch count go up and up and making archer try and overpower them and not gonna work with their bat speeds and they’ve seen all your pitches.

Shot happens mistakes were made but I hate when shit gets edited an inning or longer later.

• firepimp

Ichiro owned 0.8% let’s go Ichiro 70 point game give it to me please in this $66 lol.

I may have used all my luck yesterday though I won 3 grand on a scratch off

• gaelicgirl

@firepimp said...

That’s crazy lucky, good for you!

• bigsmoot2

@firemedicpat said...

Cubs aren’t going off anytime soon.

Today was the day, hopefully they keep it going.

• firepimp

I wanted to play Zobrist all day (im a huge fan and whore for Zobey from his rays days) and edited my lineups 30 mins before start and decided to go Bryant and Rizzo instead. I still may have chosen right but I need some more action asap I’m only holding at 90 points and it’s scaring me I edited my crap once again losing the big points so far.

My rays stack has come alive at least giving archer the chance for a win.

• roach62

Yankees onslaught continues…come on Didi do something to fill out the 5 man stack of 10DK or more lol

• jackflak55

This is so stupid.

• NewsboyMoriarty

So much for the Wainwright will bounce back at home against the weak ass Phils strategy.

• firepimp

@jackflak55 said...

I suppose it figures that Wainright would get lit up. That makes 15 lineups in a row that got wrecked in less time than it took to make them.
    I quit.
    This is a stupid hobby, and if you are pretending to win all the time, you are lying.

I’m a 3 wins per week type of guy on average on tournament play. I win about 70% on head to heads which is industry standard but I also have a fish out there I love to play against who always plays the exact opposite of me most times and he’s easy money alot of days and he enjoys the 25 and 50 dollar head to heads daily like I do. But he gets on a run sometimes and takes me down for a week straight. But damn did I start off slow as hell this year. I took a break and got away from the stats for about 2 weeks. Came back read up on some crap and still ignoring the stats and forums and have been doing okay. No huge wins but some decent ones and got the bankroll up to 500 and now I’m slowly giving it back especially since I keep going all in on these huge multi entry 33 44 and 66 dollar crap when I just need to stick to my head to heads and single entry tournaments.

• firepimp

And archer gives up another run. Dude come the fuck on its Oakland.

• NewsboyMoriarty

@firepimp said...

Ichiro owned 0.8% let’s go Ichiro 70 point game give it to me please in this $66 lol.

Congrats on the $3k score,but I’m gonna put my gloomy spin on it.The real odds of hitting for $3k on a scratch off are probably 20k to 1.Spend it foolishly.

• firepimp

@NewsboyMoriarty said...

Congrats on the $3k score,but I’m gonna put my gloomy spin on it.The real odds of hitting for $3k on a scratch off are probably 20k to 1.Spend it foolishly.

It was a 25 dollar one so 1 in 3 odds for any win on them. I have 2 grand saved up for boat money and wanted another grand to get a new trailer for the boat and take her to the shop and get all the lines replaced and pretty much a full refurb so she lasts me another 10 years. With that win she’s getting spoiled and the rest is getting tucked away for a new motor within the next 2 years or a big fanduel win but havn’t had a big night on fanduel since 2015. Sighhhh

• gaelicgirl

@NewsboyMoriarty said...

So much for the Wainwright will bounce back at home against the weak ass Phils strategy.

If he can somehow make it through 6 and get the QS, I’ll be happy enough. Not looking good, though.

• fanturds

the Orioles are now probably the best team to target.

• mabrla

When chalk attacks.

• firepimp

Ichiroooooooo roflmao he did it for me

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Mccutchen….what could have been.

2 hits including a triple yet 0 runs or rbi

And he was up twice with the bases loaded.

Got him with 4 yankees including the 3 hr and 3 cubs…but went baez over zobrist. Doh

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Paulino cant even get through 5 for the win.

The way pitching is today those 4 points are pretty substantial.

• Olhausen

@mabrla said...

When chalk attacks.

More like when doesn’t it. This year even when you get low owned players that go off it doesn’t seem to matter due to multiple highly owned players going off. It’s also much harder to find a low owned value play because Dfs players have gotten much smarter.

• mabrla

At least I get to watch Max pitch in 2 minutes.

• SkateFiend

My Yankees stack plus Mallex is winning me a grand total of 2 bucks at DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).