7:05 PM EST : Boston ( -117 ) at Baltimore ( 108 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -180 ) at Miami ( 165 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -104 ) at Tampa Bay ( -104 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -211 ) at Chi Sox ( 193 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -123 ) at Milwaukee ( 114 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 170 ) at St. Louis ( -185 ) —- T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 134 ) at Arizona ( -145 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -116 ) at Seattle ( 107 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• pabloplyr

Indians are not a good road team. Im still shocked they scored 9 on the road yesterday

• biffrenylds

I just uploaded my DraftKings results. What are good rules-of-thumb for winning percentages on double-ups and tournaments? Any way to parse the data by Pick Em vs Showdown vs Classic, etc?

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

@mike42 said...

They haven’t been hitting, it’s been with pitching. How much money did people lose on Bos stacks this weekend? They gave up 6 runs @ Bos over 3 games, they could give up 10 tonight, just a little less likely than it was a month ago because their pitching is showing signs of life. The team is loaded with young players and they play in the crappiest division in baseball. I think they play a lot closer to 500 ball the rest of the way.

Either that weekend in Bos was an anomaly or a young team starting to turn the corner, my best guess is the latter but I’m not sold, just thought it was noteworthy.

or it could have just been the poor performance of BOS teams against L arms. i just can’t get on board with including the observations of home team announcers into the process.

• dlogreen

Any injury concerns with Edwin or Kipnis tonight?

• superjon

@dlogreen said...

Any injury concerns with Edwin or Kipnis tonight?

I have sone kipnis but will pivot to kinsler if he’s out

• lindsay

@bhdevault said...

As pretty much any tool is, it’s the way you implement it in your research. I’ve had my best MLB season ever so far, and I’ve been pretty profitable at DFS over the past 3 years. Plate IQ and LineupHQ are pretty much the go to tools for me at this point. Even if I didn’t work for RG, I would 100% be using them.

With that said, neither are magical and will not just produce winning lineups. They just help the overall process each person has.

thanks!

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #14

RG Tiered Ranking

DK Cash:

Tommy Pham & Yadier Molina

OR

Michael Brantley & Yan Gomes

I keep coming back to this same 2 for 2 swap question. I am favoring the Brantley/Gomes, but it’s really a toss-up at this point for me.

• KindGuy

@lindsay said...

thanks!

Keep your money. The rake is enough. So much free info out there these days.

• NarrowJ

@casey2884 said...

DK Cash:

Tommy Pham & Yadier Molina

OR

Michael Brantley & Yan Gomes

I keep coming back to this same 2 for 2 swap question. I am favoring the Brantley/Gomes, but it’s really a toss-up at this point for me.

Pham has been pretty cold for the past month or so. His average has dipped from .340ish to .271 (and Gomes looks to be heating up). Both combos are in good spots, but I’d give the advantage to the CLE guys.

• noddy

@lindsay said...

Anyone use plateiq premium? How valuable has that rating/ranking been for finding homeruns?

I just signed up a few days ago for a month of premium. I don’t have any time to do research so it has helped me, but I haven’t even had a chance to really look at it that closely.

• run199

Flaherty is no longer starting tonight? I see Mikolas as SP in Stl

• noddy

@run199 said...

What?!?!?!?!?!?!

• run199

LOL they just changed it…Nice.

• noddy

@run199 said...

LOL they just changed it…Nice.

what the…

• run199

Imagine the agony if they did that 5 minutes till lock

• noddy

I have been trying to decide between Flaherty and Quintana all day. Maybe that’s a sign.

• casper

anyone taking a shot at yardbro or does he get taken yard

• Ndepompei

@run199 said...

Where are you seeing this? They released their lineup and Flaherty is in it

• nickybarnes2369

Link please?

• noddy

He said they corrected it and Flaherty is starting.

• run199

@noddy said...

He said they corrected it and Flaherty is starting.

There was a 6 minute period where I was scrambling to decide on a new SP2.

• mike42

@divusjulius said...

or it could have just been the poor performance of BOS teams against L arms. i just can’t get on board with including the observations of home team announcers into the process.

Boston’s announcer- Dennis Eckersley, was really impressed with our bullpen arms too. Look, idc but the sox are categorically playing better and the Indians are going to be heavy chalk tonight. Someone asked for a compelling reason and I just gave a mediocre one. That’s it along with the fact it’s hard to get fired up playing in front of the 27 paid fans that will be in attending tonight’s game at downer park.

• frugal

Huh…Betts back tonight.

• roomchat

Stevie PTFL is barely listenable when he has the Siege there correcting every single mispronounced name he butchers.

On days like today, when he’s on his own, he’s unbearable.

• KindGuy

@roomchat said...

Stevie PTFL is barely listenable when he has the Siege there correcting every single mispronounced name he butchers.

On days like today, when he’s on his own, he’s unbearable.

Is he from the south?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).