7:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 126 ) at Atlanta ( -136 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 165 ) at Minnesota ( -180 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Washington ( -183 ) at Chi Sox ( 169 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 100 ) at Houston ( -109 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 117 ) at Kansas City ( -127 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -126 ) at Colorado ( 116 ) —- T: 12
    9:45 PM EST : San Diego ( -153 ) at SF Giants ( 141 ) —- T: 8
    10:07 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bucherpsu08

This slate looks awesome. I don’t see any obvious stacks aside from Coors being Coors. You could also make a case for like 10 pitchers at first glance.

• monarch

I like Means.

He has been good at home and only Gurriel/Vlad/Grichuck are of concern and they K a lot plus the Blue Jay’s rarely have men on…lots of solo shots.

• PhoFever

Is this one of those nights where we stack the White Sox because “of course you do”? Corbin not sharp lately against mediocre teams.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@PhoFever said...

Is this one of those nights where we stack the White Sox because “of course you do”? Corbin not sharp lately against mediocre teams.

I like Corbin more than the Sox. I’ll probably leave both alone though, and I stacked heavily against Corbin the last two games against the Reds and Padres. They matched up better with his skill set. I don’t think the Sox have enough RH power, low ground ball hitters to take advantage.

• PhoFever

@Pandamonious said...

I like Corbin more than the Sox. I’ll probably leave both alone though, and I stacked heavily against Corbin the last two games against the Reds and Padres. They matched up better with his skill set. I don’t think the Sox have enough RH power, low ground ball hitters to take advantage.

Good points. I still think I’ll dip into a few Sox and Marlins (of course) to fit in the Coors bats.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Panda is the Corbin whisperer, care to take a stab at his line tonight?

7.2 9ks 2 er?

• mr_papageorgio

Perez, Hudson, or Beede for cheap SP2? Beede has the most K upside but is wild, Hudson supposedly has the best matchup but we all know how pitchers vs the Marlins has gone lately, and Perez has a decent matchup and K’d 7 Mariners earlier this year plus he’s at home.

I’m leaning Perez right now but curious as to what others think. Going Corbin as my SP1 fwiw.

• hcassidy

What is up with DK’s algorithm? Cam Bedrosian is 9K and pitching maybe an inning or two, but Pena is 6.8K…..makes zero sense to me

• mr_papageorgio

Dickerson batting 2nd for $3700 is tempting to say the least.

• EricQ23

Yeah it is. especially against Mike

• Pandamonious

@Sleazygreazy said...

Panda is the Corbin whisperer, care to take a stab at his line tonight?

7.2 9ks 2 er?

6 in, 6 hits, 2 runs, 2 walks, 5 K’s, and a W.

EDIT: Actually I’ll up it to..

7 innings, 7 hits, 2 runs, 3 walks, 6 K’s.

• frugal

In the RG DK optimizer, Elias Diaz is projected for 56.68 FP.

• mr_papageorgio

@frugal said...

In the RG DK optimizer, Elias Diaz is projected for 56.68 FP.

Even more impressive considering he’s not playing.

• frugal

@mr_papageorgio said...

Even more impressive considering he’s not playing.

He’s batting 1-9…in his mind.

• madmanjayWV

Anyone going the Hernandez X2 SP route on DK? Looks plausible on paper……

• monarch

@madmanjayWV said...

I am. He’s K’d like 47 RHB batters in 30 innings in AAA. Cards rolling out seven RHB and its one of the best parks

• frugal

@madmanjayWV said...

Elieser Hernandez for $25 on Yahoo is very, very tempting. For sure low ownership with that -2.5 though I wonder if this is going to be more a bullpen game.

• biga0787

@madmanjayWV said...

Or did you mean the Boston prospect? Cause I’m considering him on fd

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

Elieser Hernandez for $25 on Yahoo is very, very tempting. For sure low ownership with that -2.5 though I wonder if this is going to be more a bullpen game.

-2.5?

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Updated…I bailed out on my Cards stack and updated my Nats stack:

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-player-values-june-11-3048532

• Pandamonious

Marlin Hernandez: Disaster at the MLB level last year, but young and dominating AAA. Cards are ice cold. Big park. One MLB appearance this year against the Giants was bad. Worthwhile if multi-entering large field GPP’s. Will be CHALK.

Red Sox Hernandez: Dominating AA. Legit high-end prospect. A lefty, and the Rangers can’t hit lefties. Every scouting report says he’s a bullpen arm for the future and not a starter, but he’s pitching like a starter in the minors. Suppose to have control issues, but has an ump that is well below the league average in walks given out. Because of the unknown and his price should be low owned. Not seeing him touted anywhere. Threw 92 pitches on June 2nd so should be fine.

• frugal

@Sleazygreazy said...

-2.5?

That’s his FPPG this season, he pitched 2 innings in relief and gave up 4 hits, a BB, and 2 runs. No casual player is going to roster a pitching with a negative FPPG.

• monarch

I’ve got a LU with both that also has HR king Yordan Alvarez in it.

Darwinzon has a hideous walk rate vs RHB but the Rangers righties do not take walks.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

That’s his FPPG this season, he pitched 2 innings in relief and gave up 4 hits, a BB, and 2 runs. No casual player is going to roster a pitching with a negative FPPG.

Got it thank you. I’ve got him in 5/5 of my monster entries. So cheap, despite being a “disaster” last year, all those ks in the minors, no carpenter. I’ll take 25 from him and be happy. Scouring marlin beat writer twitter accounts with no success looking for any indication on pitch count

• monarch

@Sleazygreazy said...

Got it thank you. I’ve got him in 5/5 of my monster entries. So cheap, despite being a “disaster” last year, all those ks in the minors, no carpenter. I’ll take 25 from him and be happy. Scouring marlin beat writer twitter accounts with no success looking for any indication on pitch count

He is stretched out. 92 and 93 pitches I believe in last two starts

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).