7:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 126 ) at Atlanta ( -136 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 165 ) at Minnesota ( -180 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Washington ( -183 ) at Chi Sox ( 169 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 100 ) at Houston ( -109 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 117 ) at Kansas City ( -127 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -126 ) at Colorado ( 116 ) —- T: 12
    9:45 PM EST : San Diego ( -153 ) at SF Giants ( 141 ) —- T: 8
    10:07 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• rog11sm

looking like a 5 man dodgers with a 3 man rangers stack tonight

• frugal

@monarch said...

He is stretched out. 92 and 93 pitches I believe in last two starts

My concern was he might only go 2 or 3. Getting more tempted now…

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Marlin Hernandez: Disaster at the MLB level last year, but young and dominating AAA. Cards are ice cold. Big park. One MLB appearance this year against the Giants was bad. Worthwhile if multi-entering large field GPP’s. Will be CHALK.

Red Sox Hernandez: Dominating AA. Legit high-end prospect. A lefty, and the Rangers can’t hit lefties. Every scouting report says he’s a bullpen arm for the future and not a starter, but he’s pitching like a starter in the minors. Suppose to have control issues, but has an ump that is well below the league average in walks given out. Because of the unknown and his price should be low owned. Not seeing him touted anywhere. Threw 92 pitches on June 2nd so should be fine.

That’s good info…yet the Boston Hernandez has a much cooler 1st name. That’s enough for me….25% exposure

• mr_papageorgio

I should warn everyone that I’ve decided to play the Marlin Hernandez and I almost never get these cheap call up pitchers right so Cards stack for all the money tonight.

• dw12290

Throwing out Peter Lambert in the MLB $250K Tuesday Extra Inning on DK tonight. What could possibly go wrong 😨

• sneaksox

@madmanjayWV said...

Anyone going the Hernandez X2 SP route on DK? Looks plausible on paper……

• madmanjayWV

Oh boy — time to cover some legion baseball so LUs I got are what they are.

Debating on doing one more. Corbin will screw me if I roster him.

I just wanted to give a true heart-felt shoutout to the POT boys at FanDuel — that’s Product Operations Team — for having an $18,000 PRIZE POOL 25c GPP that pays $500 to the winner. You guys are better than that. It’s insane and should be ILLEGAL.

Bring back the 150-max $1 SAC FLY $100K+ GPP prize pools and give me a chance to win some decent money instead of this 25c #AYDS GPPs of crap.

—- That’s what I thought of when I saw that ELITE FD 25c GPP today…

• frugal

Did Leake get scratched? Yahoo has Austin Adams starting for SEA.

• cjs5555

@frugal said...

Did Leake get scratched? Yahoo has Austin Adams starting for SEA.

Not that I’m seeing…he’s listed as started on RG confirmed lineup

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Am I reading it correctly that Chris Segal is to some extent a pitcher’s umpire? Marlins Hernandez ump behind the dish

• mr_papageorgio

@Sleazygreazy said...

Am I reading it correctly that Chris Segal is to some extent a pitcher’s umpire? Marlins Hernandez ump behind the dish

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

Hooray!!

• mr_papageorgio

Zunino seems to be getting overlooked tonight. Obviously hasn’t been good lately and K’s a ton but I think Mike Fiers can cure that.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

Only playing 2 lineups and he is going to be (or should be) high owned, but I’m all in on Hernandez from the Marlins. I expect him to throw 90+ pitches if going well and no reason to think he can’t against that Cardinals lineup in that park with 5+ K I expected him to be almost 8k

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

Zunino seems to be getting overlooked tonight. Obviously hasn’t been good lately and K’s a ton but I think Mike Fiers can cure that.

It’s baseball so anything can happen but DO NOT FORGET Brandon Lowe in Rays stacks or as a one off, he is a streaky player and absolutely is crushing the ball right now. He had almost 900 feet of HR 2 days ago and another 430+ jack yesterday. Kid is locked in

• feezyg

2 pages of mostly bad advice…not to mention a grind down full of misinformation…pathetic…

• callmetouch

@feezyg said...

2 pages of mostly bad advice…not to mention a grind down full of misinformation…pathetic…

harsh but we will find out

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@feezyg said...

🧂

• hcassidy

Well lock needs to get here soon so I quit building L/U’s. Normally play 1-3 a day but since off, have now built 12 and going to catch some ‘Reaper’ style going on as been drinking since noon.

• mr_papageorgio

@feezyg said...

Congrats on your $100k in winnings tonight then.

• feezyg

And where the hell is Jayzee, at least he puts a disclaimer on his nonsense. I guess he’ll wait till after lock, then it’s the reaper this the reaper that, doesn’t he realize he’s the reaper?

• feezyg

Thx in advance but I doubt itll be 100K, prolly start out like that then end up cashing like 100 bucks. Seriously damn near half the pitchers are playable tonight, the key will be hitters, I see maybe 4 viable stacks if that, whoever has the best one off today that’s your winner….

• kcroyalty29

SP1 on DK… Am I crazy for running out Paxton in cash? Everyone seems to be on somebody else.

And why no love for Junis against the #1 strike out time VS RH?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@kcroyalty29 said...

SP1 on DK… Am I crazy for running out Paxton in cash? Everyone seems to be on somebody else.

And why no love for Junis against the #1 strike out time VS RH?

Shh on Junis lol, I’m a donkey but I like him quite a bit

2 lineups rolling Junis and Hernandez in both

• russ1847

FD with its typical way off pricing for call ups… Yordan Alvarez for $2500… chalk chalk chalk

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).