7:05 PM EST : Colorado ( 123 ) at Pittsburgh ( -133 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 118 ) at NY Mets ( -128 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 184 ) at Boston ( -201 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -114 ) at Chi Sox ( 105 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 106 ) at Houston ( -115 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 110 ) at Minnesota ( -119 ) —- T: 10
    10:07 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -123 ) at LA Angels ( 114 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 109 ) at San Diego ( -118 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Strasburg or DeGrom

On the cheap I like Miley

• renegade68

@superjon said...

Strasburg or DeGrom

Melky and Abreu have had some success against him……and he seems to be coming back to norms. I do like a few of the O’s tonight though. How long before Pirela’s price gets above 3k on DK?

• superjon

@renegade68 said...

Melky and Abreu have had some success against him……and he seems to be coming back to norms. I do like a few of the O’s tonight though. How long before Pirela’s price gets above 3k on DK?

Yeah right now I’m doing two line ups. Yankees stack with Miley and an Os stack with DeGrom

• bucherpsu08

I wouldn’t touch an Oriole pitcher right now with a 10 foot pole unless you are playing for the lowest score.

• bucherpsu08

Since June 5th, O’s starters have given up 32 ERs in 24 innings pitched. That might be some sort of record.

• superjon

@bucherpsu08 said...

Since June 5th, O’s starters have given up 32 ERs in 24 innings pitched. That might be some sort of record.

Lol let’s not get ahead of ourselves. 30 of those runs were in 2 games against a top tier team.

The White Sox are not a top tier team.

• winnerchickendinner

I could probably name every player in the league by heart with a third of the season gone

• Supersharpie

@superjon said...

Strasburg or DeGrom

Stras for GPPs and it isn’t even close.

• Supersharpie

@winnerchickendinner said...

I could probably name every player in the league by heart with a third of the season gone

Congrats?

• feekdogg

@winnerchickendinner said...

I’m calling B.S. on this. I’ve seen or listened to every Twins game this year. I doubt I can name everyone on the pitching staff with all the turnover.

• yanksfan1

• KindGuy

Folty and DeGrom are probably where I’m going.

I do like Meyer as a sneaky option against my red hot Yankees. He’ll probably go virtually unowned and I rostered him in his last outing where he went HAM.

For batters, I’m probably stacking the Red Sox. One-off candidates are Myers,Votto, Schebler, Cruz and a bunch of Orioles/White Sox.

• clrockny24

What road pitchers does everyone like tonight? Doing the fanduel mixup slate with only road players.

• renegade68

I also had Meyer down as my SP2, but have since changed my mind. I do believe he’ll be very low owned and has a pretty high upside due to K potential, Yanks travelling West, etc. I’m bummed that I can’t pick on SD bats tonight…..Arroyo is gonna get lit up.

• DcSports89

Anyone know where I can find a players woba vs pitch type? Not seeing it on fangraphs

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@superjon said...

Lol let’s not get ahead of ourselves. 30 of those runs were in 2 games against a top tier team.

The White Sox are not a top tier team.

He was just talking about starters…..that is scary bad.

And white sox are a top tier team vs LHP

• xmolette17

QQ CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS, WHEN LOOKING UP HITTING AND PITCHING ON FANGRAPHS OR HERE SHOULD I USE THIS YEARS STATS SINCE ITS BEEN ABOUT TWO MONTHS NOW OR SHOULD I USE MULTI YEAR LIKE THIS YEAR AND LAST YEAR OR SHOULD I JUST COMPARE BOTHSORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS I’M NOT YELLING JUST LOVE ALL CAPS

• yanksfan1

might use Luis Perdomo tonight

• kdubs81

Lock and load Tanaka as your gpp SP2 on DK. Extra day rest, no Trout, ballpark upgrade

• KindGuy

@kdubs81 said...

Lock and load Tanaka as your gpp SP2 on DK. Extra day rest, no Trout, ballpark upgrade

Angels bats been kinda hot.

I just don’t ever feel comfortable rostering Yankees. Maybe that’s why I’m down this year lol.

• KindGuy

@xmolette17 said...

QQ CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS, WHEN LOOKING UP HITTING AND PITCHING ON FANGRAPHS OR HERE SHOULD I USE THIS YEARS STATS SINCE ITS BEEN ABOUT TWO MONTHS NOW OR SHOULD I USE MULTI YEAR LIKE THIS YEAR AND LAST YEAR OR SHOULD I JUST COMPARE BOTHSORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS I’M NOT YELLING JUST LOVE ALL CAPS

I’ve been using this years data since early April, lmao.

• KindGuy

@yanksfan1 said...

might use Luis Perdomo tonight

I wanna see their manager just go with a lefty stacked lineup tonight since Perdomo struggles against them. Barnhart, Votto, Scooter, Suarez, Cozart, Schebler, Billy, Alcantara. That might make you think twice about using Perdomo.

• renegade68

@elementasrat said...

I wanna see their manager just go with a lefty stacked lineup tonight since Perdomo struggles against them. Barnhart, Votto, Scooter, Suarez, Cozart, Schebler, Billy, Alcantara. That might make you think twice about using Perdomo.

Yep – Schebler quietly has 18 homers and Votto is nearly a lock to be on base twice a game. Reds don’t have trouble hitting/scoring, they have trouble stopping opponents.

• jackflak55

@feekdogg said...

I’m calling B.S. on this. I’ve seen or listened to every Twins game this year. I doubt I can name everyone on the pitching staff with all the turnover.

IN

• DcSports89

Anyone know where I can find a players woba vs pitch type? Not seeing it on fangraphs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).