7:05 PM EST : Colorado ( 123 ) at Pittsburgh ( -133 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 118 ) at NY Mets ( -128 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 184 ) at Boston ( -201 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -114 ) at Chi Sox ( 105 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 106 ) at Houston ( -115 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 110 ) at Minnesota ( -119 ) —- T: 10
    10:07 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -123 ) at LA Angels ( 114 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 109 ) at San Diego ( -118 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cjs5555

@cjs5555 said...

both pirela and spangenberg did well, but cordero and solarte got the HRs. i think it was the right play on average, just didn’t work out tonight

it’s just so tough to fade the 2 & 4 hole spots so you always second guess yourself when it turns out wrong

• Dirt_Lavert

Welp, on to LOL!

• Dirt_Lavert

@cjs5555 said...

it’s just so tough to fade the 2 & 4 hole spots so you always second guess yourself when it turns out wrong

Yea I felt weird playing 1 and 6. Always seems like the correlations will be players batting after one another.

• Dirt_Lavert

If valbuena hits a single it’s guna make this guy 15K

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/41565736

• eatmyturf23

@cjs5555 said...

man i’m PO’d at this slate and now don’t want to do research for the 14 game slate tomorrow night

Yeah, I’m with you CJS. I’m only playing a freebie and a $1 large single-entry gpp tomorrow (can’t make a free lineup and have it go off haha).

Screw the slate tomorrow … weather issues, too many gas cans and good pitchers alike, and no idea yet who is playing. I’m too damn busy with real work tomorrow to figure this out, lol.

• mathewsmarner

it’s going to make this guy 50k is what u mean

• mathewsmarner

50k on the line right now!
    and the sharks win with 106 lineups entered

• madmanjayWV

HEY FANDUEL

There’s this kid — he’s been up for a few days — LEWIS BRINSON — ex-Ranger stud prospect..how bout someone put him in the player pool for the BREW CREW?

• yisman

I used Cordero and Betts, but couldn’t even cash in double ups (barely missed cash line).

Strasburg and Porcello were terrible, plus Bogaerts got me a zero. Gave strong consideration to Moroff at SS, who got 10 and would’ve cashed me.

• dbullsfan

@dbullsfan said...

I don’t play a ton of MLB but when I do I usually find a way to lose so happy to make a little baby profit tonight thanks to the Padres stack pending anything nuts happening in the last couple innings.

Spoke a little to soon, the judge homer bumped me down, still managed to break even tho. Is that dude ever gonna cool off

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #69

RG Tiered Ranking

Glad I went with the extra entries and did have some exposure to Harper.
    Cashed 49/66 and my core OFers of Betts, Harper, Judge, and Benintendi did well. My 2 core pitchers were Tanaka and Perdomo also did ok. Wish I had more exposure to deGrom but glad I went light on Stras.

• Jvanspro

@yisman said...

I used Cordero and Betts, but couldn’t even cash in double ups (barely missed cash line).

Strasburg and Porcello were terrible, plus Bogaerts got me a zero. Gave strong consideration to Moroff at SS, who got 10 and would’ve cashed me.

You can always 2nd guess yourself. However if you would’ve used Moroff would it have taken you off Cordero with the cash savings? I would argue it probably would have.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).