7:05 PM EST : Colorado ( 123 ) at Pittsburgh ( -133 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 118 ) at NY Mets ( -128 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 184 ) at Boston ( -201 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -114 ) at Chi Sox ( 105 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 106 ) at Houston ( -115 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 110 ) at Minnesota ( -119 ) —- T: 10
    10:07 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -123 ) at LA Angels ( 114 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 109 ) at San Diego ( -118 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

And Matt Adams hits a HR.

If he called that first pitch a strike, this wouldn’t have happened. Some fucking bull shit man. I want robot umps. Can’t we have one sport that isn’t fucking fixed man

• KindGuy

Thanks Stras…. and that blind umpire behind the plate.

• iron_tactics

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Anyone watching the Nats game? Stras just threw one right down the plate… Called a ball. What a load

Yep and then BOOM!

• bigsmoot2

And now stras ends my night.

• hanezg

Strasburg has me clawing my eyes out

• marker0357

Strasburg was the most legit tonight. Better to have stud bats and cross your fingers on SP

• Dirt_Lavert

Honestly, he threw a first pitch right over the fucking plate. I am mad thinking about it, the dude was probably not able to stop thinking about it.

Pitchers can’t get over this kinda stuff. It gets in their head and they just think, well wtf is a strike if that isn’t? Where do I even throw it?!!

• txdave41

The one night I go big on Stras. Only won $9 profit in 60 days of playing now. Worst streak ever. I can’t imagine anyone is having as much bad luck as me.

• KindGuy

People have talked about Stras being bad in hot weather games…… I didn’t believe it.

Now I 100% do.

• Lathum

40% of the field has Stras and I bet I still don’t cash.

• depalma13

assdribble double dong

• KindGuy

Nel$on Cruz

• Dirt_Lavert

It’s like where do we find out Umps for games and ump profiles? Would’ve been great to know there is no fucking K zone in that game.

Calling less strikes makes the game soooooo much slower too.

• Dirt_Lavert

As double dong cabrera. Wishing I didn’t change my Mets stack.

Eatmyturf played the 5 man in out h2h and has Reyes instead. Brutal. I honestly feel bad at that point.

• Syzltuth

@marker0357 said...

Strasburg was the most legit tonight. Better to have stud bats and cross your fingers on SP

That’s what I’ve been doing the last few nights to good results. Pitching has been such a mess lately. I’d rather get screwed by a 6k pitcher than a 12k guy and love it when my value pitcher does well at low ownership.

• roach62

Betts with another 2b…can the other Boston bats do something now behind him? lol

• iron_tactics

What I don’t get, are these dudes in the top of the field with Stras and a ATL stack. Like wtf why Stras and stack Atlanta?

• Lathum

Moolie Betts with the weakest ground rule
    Double you will ever see.

• Dirt_Lavert

Mejia just awful lol

• KindGuy

Number 1 rule for the rest of the season for me.

1. Don’t roster DBacks or Rockies outside of Chase Field and Coors Field.

• roach62

goddammit Pedroia…really…

• Syzltuth

Betts with a pair of doubles. Sox need to follow that up this time!

• iron_tactics

@elementasrat said...

Number 1 rule for the rest of the season for me.

1. Don’t roster DBacks or Rockies outside of Chase Field and Coors Field.

Pretty sure you’ll rethink that when you see them v Gerrit Cole tomorrow.

• Dirt_Lavert

7 8 9 for Stras, needs 3 K’s here. Can’t take this shit anymore. He can’t K the top of the order.

• jaf373

Are Betts & Trea Turner the two most popular hitters in DFS? Even in mediocre matchups, you can generally count on them being 25% owned in mid/large field GPPs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).