8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -144 ) at Chi Sox ( 133 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -103 ) at Milwaukee ( -105 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 102 ) at Kansas City ( -110 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 0 ) at St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 120 ) at Arizona ( -130 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : Houston ( -133 ) at Oakland ( 123 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 0 ) at Seattle ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( 0 ) at LA Dodgers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• finsup613

hop back on the indians train?

• superjon

I like Jon Gray tonight for some reason, and can’t seem to get away from 2-4 on Arizona.

• monarch

Is Austin Pruitt the long relief guy for Tampa tonight? 4300 DK

• bucherpsu08

Def like the KC/CIN game for hitters even though the park sucks. Rodriguez might be at an all time high in price on DK but I will have plenty of shares vs the Os who couldn’t hit a beach ball at this point.

• Njsum1

@bucherpsu08 said...

Def like the KC/CIN game for hitters even though the park sucks. Rodriguez might be at an all time high in price on DK but I will have plenty of shares vs the Os who couldn’t hit a beach ball at this point.

The O’s are terrible. I played them in a handful of lineups yesterday as a contrarian option as they had some good BVP on Wright, and still nada.

This team always seems to let me down. I would play Rodriquez as the matchup is great. Yet, I’ll play him, and watch they’ll get to him. The O’s always disappoint every which way they can. Also, ERod won’t see any lefties and the ump has a hitters lean. I’m just staying away from this team. Erod is still a strong play, I’m just done with the O’s for now.

• Dunzor

@Njsum1 said...

Also, ERod won’t see any lefties and the ump has a hitters lean. I’m just staying away from this team.

Where do you go to find umpire information?

• achubs

Is Correa completely mispriced on FD at 2700 or is that an appropriate price due to his recent injury? Seem like I’ll have to fade him in a few GPPs as he should be mega chalk.

• Jeddy3

Happy James Shields day!! As a extra special James Shield day miracle we also get Ian Kennedy in our stocking!

• KindGuy

15 games,30 teams! Let’s go!!!!!

• michaelhmiv

I have gray and McCullers tonight, great lair

• feezyg

@finsup613 said...

hop back on the indians train?

depends on the weather for me, shields can be a sadistic prick at home….

• feezyg

@superjon said...

I like Jon Gray tonight for some reason, and can’t seem to get away from 2-4 on Arizona.

you maybe on the right track….

• feezyg

@monarch said...

Is Austin Pruitt the long relief guy for Tampa tonight? 4300 DK

dont do it…

• feezyg

@bucherpsu08 said...

Erod yes, hitters in KC no…

• feezyg

@Njsum1 said...

The O’s are terrible. I played them in a handful of lineups yesterday as a contrarian option as they had some good BVP on Wright, and still nada.

This team always seems to let me down. I would play Rodriquez as the matchup is great. Yet, I’ll play him, and watch they’ll get to him. The O’s always disappoint every which way they can. Also, ERod won’t see any lefties and the ump has a hitters lean. I’m just staying away from this team. Erod is still a strong play, I’m just done with the O’s for now.

• feezyg

@Dunzor said...

Rotowire…

• feezyg

@achubs said...

Is Correa completely mispriced on FD at 2700 or is that an appropriate price due to his recent injury? Seem like I’ll have to fade him in a few GPPs as he should be mega chalk.

he’s an injury risk and plays a high risk position, plus Oakland is a freaking cavern…

• feezyg

@Jeddy3 said...

Happy James Shields day!! As a extra special James Shield day miracle we also get Ian Kennedy in our stocking!

Shields and Kennedy will pay off their salaries…

• feezyg

@elementasrat said...

15 games,30 teams! Let’s go!!!!!

Yes, lets…

• feezyg

@michaelhmiv said...

I have gray and McCullers tonight, great lair

I have concerns with both…

• Luctyl99

If I can find the value in the bats I’m not going to overthink pitching on DK- Nola and Mikolos

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

@Dunzor said...

LineupHQ, Fantasylabs

• feezyg

@Luctyl99 said...

If I can find the value in the bats I’m not going to overthink pitching on DK- Nola and Mikolos

Mikolos kinda sucks…

• jkeys1313

Anybody have a FD punt they love tonight? Someone $2,500 or under? Any position. Trying to round out my lineup and can’t find something exciting at this price or below. Any ideas?

• Luctyl99

@feezyg said...

Mikolos kinda sucks…

I hope you are kidding lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).