7:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 137 ) at Philadelphia ( -149 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -104 ) at Baltimore ( -104 ) —- T: 11
    7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -152 ) at Miami ( 140 ) —- T: 8
    7:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 110 ) at Houston ( -119 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 194 ) at Minnesota ( -212 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 134 ) at Kansas City ( -145 ) —- T: 9
    9:45 PM EST : San Diego ( -120 ) at SF Giants ( 111 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Orty1370

Who’s going to be today’s Paxton?

• monarch

@Orty1370 said...

Who’s going to be today’s Paxton?

Chirinos

• Sleazygreazy

Finding myself leaving an uncomfortable amount of salary in the table in the hideous FD very early slate. Anyone else ?

• hautalak

@Sleazygreazy said...

Finding myself leaving an uncomfortable amount of salary in the table in the hideous FD very early slate. Anyone else ?

Not quite hideous but yes! $1600 I think

• MRELM

FanDuel oak stack

• captainwacky

Tried to talk myself into 100 percent JoRam, only went 50 percent (only playing 16 lineups, so nothing crazy)… but still disappointed in my risk taking ability.

• biga0787

I hate two game slates. You have zero chance unless you mme. No way a single lu has Laureanos bum ass in it

• Sleazygreazy

Check out the bvp on bal/tor 🤣

Still stacking the crap out of that game

• yisman

@longleysunsport
    3m3 minutes ago
    More
    #Bluejays announce that Derek Law will start vs. the O’s tonight and not Edwin Jackson. No reason given yet.

• mr_papageorgio

@yisman said...

@longleysunsport
    3m3 minutes ago
    More
    #Bluejays announce that Derek Law will start vs. the O’s tonight and not Edwin Jackson. No reason given yet.

Well, it took 37 seasons but someone in MLB finally realized that Edwin Jackson isn’t good. It’s a sad day for MLB folks.

• EricQ23

Edwin Jackson pitching long relief

• yisman

@mr_papageorgio said...

Well, it took 37 seasons but someone in MLB finally realized that Edwin Jackson isn’t good. It’s a sad day for MLB folks.

nope, apparently the big decision was to use Edwin as a ‘follower’ rather than a starter

Blue Jays said Edwin will still be the primary pitcher.

I do not know why he is in MLB

• jki7p6

Jackson on my good side, tended to pick him right last season.
    The Steve Balboni of pitchers, strike them out or get donged on.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Updated with the latest starting lineups…

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-player-values-june-12-3049407

• jki7p6

Dear DK,
    Please price Terrance Gore at same price points as Billy Hamilton.
    With love, Everyone
    xoxo

• madmanjayWV

WELP — to pitch Verlander or not to pitcher Verlander seems to be the main issue for myself at the moment…..Might go 100% fade on FD..tempted to stack the Brewers b/c, Y not

• peetabutter

woodruff, anyone?

• ASitar

DK 8:40: Royals or Twins stack?

• madmanjayWV

@ASitar said...

DK 8:40: Royals or Twins stack?

Wind is blowing out and Berrios should be fine, but he could get touched up. I’m sure TWINS stacks will be pretty highly owned, but if they go off……..

• RWilder

Wondering if a Hess SP pivot might be in order to go against all the highly owned Toronto stacks. Hmm? He has kind of owned the Bluejays.

• Datperpdaron

My DK single bullet features four batters with a higher salary than my SP1. My SP2 is the cheapest player in my lineup. What can go wrong?

• captainwacky

I have a decent amount of hess. I also have some blue jays stacks, but he’s not a complete gas can and can string together outs at times.

• ASitar

In the DK 8:10 $10 I’m throwing in a single bullet. Take the chalk Twins 3/5/7 + Yordan/Soler or Brewers 2/4/5/6/9 + Whit/Soler?

Thanks in advance.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Also, on the cheap train. Have multiple Hess/Norris (legitimately expect both to fall into the 15-20 range tonight). Then also plenty of JV/Hess and JV/Norris combos. Needless to say maybe, Twins are my highest owned guys. Lots of O’s. Lots of D-Backs. Not a lot of anything else.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Played a few extra lineups in the $12 today
    Probably shouldn’t have but it’s the best payout structure for the top 20 that they had in a while

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.