7:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 137 ) at Philadelphia ( -149 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -104 ) at Baltimore ( -104 ) —- T: 11
    7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -152 ) at Miami ( 140 ) —- T: 8
    7:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 110 ) at Houston ( -119 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 194 ) at Minnesota ( -212 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( 134 ) at Kansas City ( -145 ) —- T: 9
    9:45 PM EST : San Diego ( -120 ) at SF Giants ( 111 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Also, on the cheap train. Have multiple Hess/Norris (legitimately expect both to fall into the 15-20 range tonight). Then also plenty of JV/Hess and JV/Norris combos. Needless to say maybe, Twins are my highest owned guys. Lots of O’s. Lots of D-Backs. Not a lot of anything else.

Did a lot of JV/Miko several Duffy/Miko some Lucchesi…. only 1-2 Anderson
    No Hess or Norris for me
    A few mandatory DET and MIA edging stack
    Lot’s of twins as well

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

Played a few extra lineups in the $12 today
    Probably shouldn’t have but it’s the best payout structure for the top 20 that they had in a while

Have to enjoy it while it lasts. They did it back-to-back nights a couple weeks ago, but haven’t really stuck with it. I don’t know if you do PGA much, but next two days MLB contests will be mostly miserable.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Have to enjoy it while it lasts. They did it back-to-back nights a couple weeks ago, but haven’t really stuck with it. I don’t know if you do PGA much, but next two days MLB contests will be mostly miserable.

I do some
    I so far resisted the $100 MM

Played the fifty cents minimax, the $3 20-max with 30k to first, a few SE with lineups thrown in the $10 and the $11 showdown survivor that seems fun

• madmanjayWV

Nice start Mr. Hess – -keep them 0s and Ks coming!

• superjon

Just looking at the projected ownership on the Brewers bats on the 4 game after hours slate.

Don’t see how I don’t take Verlander in this spot.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Also, on the cheap train. Have multiple Hess/Norris (legitimately expect both to fall into the 15-20 range tonight). Then also plenty of JV/Hess and JV/Norris combos. Needless to say maybe, Twins are my highest owned guys. Lots of O’s. Lots of D-Backs. Not a lot of anything else.

well, sir… see you wherever we end up.

• captainwacky

I also ended up with a ton of Marlins, which is OK so far but I’m not getting my hopes up.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Wtf dbacks are on Valium?

• Lathum

Mikolas floor game.

Makes sense against the Marlins. Baseball!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

🚨 Edwin Jackson has entered the game

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Lathum said...

Mikolas floor game.

14 Mikolas lineups but two Miami stacks
    Sadly this kills most of my MIN exposure…. hopefully he can climb back to at least positive territory

• txdave41

Getting really sick of this crap. Every freaking night it plays how exactly opposite of my picks. Stacked Marlins last night and they do absolutely nothing. Swore I would never play those losers again and now they go off. I swear MLB is against me personally.

• Lathum

It’s cool. I have a Brewers/ Padres lineup that is gonna take it all down.

• Lathum

You should never be stacking Marlins

• mr_papageorgio

I knew Keller was risky and I often play risky pitchers but do they really need to get big negatives in the first inning every single night? Ugh. He had 2 outs and then 17 Braves in a row reach base…

• zline34

@Lathum said...

Mikolas floor game.

Mikolas is 2017 Bundy. He can break a slate in a couple innings.

• hcassidy

I have a lineup that is negative…period since I combined Keller/Mikolas

• Lathum

I honestly don’t know WTF I was thinking making my lineups. I have 10 entries and way too many players spread out. My biggest exposure is to Cruz at 40%. No way I win like that. I have a genetic condition where I have to give a pint of blood a week. I need to dial it back on those days.

• ASitar

I hope Shaw and Arcia break the slate.

• mr_papageorgio

Having my guys strike out looking with bases loaded is my favorite form of DFS torture.

• Pilobious

Braves are putting an ass whipping on the Pirates pitcher.

• jsteele1020

Well, my 40% exposure to the 5-3 O’s/Blue Jays stack looks like crap right now.

• jsteele1020

@txdave41 said...

Getting really sick of this crap. Every freaking night it plays how exactly opposite of my picks. Stacked Marlins last night and they do absolutely nothing. Swore I would never play those losers again and now they go off. I swear MLB is against me personally.

I say the same thing literally every day!

• Sportsfan100

Any thoughts on whether the Detroit/KC is gonna play? I rushed a lineup in without checking the weather. I hate when I get sloppy like that.

• am03wins

@Sportsfan100 said...

Any thoughts on whether the Detroit/KC is gonna play? I rushed a lineup in without checking the weather. I hate when I get sloppy like that.

First pitch is in 10 minutes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.