7:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 110 ) at Miami ( -119 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -165 ) at Cleveland ( 152 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -122 ) at NY Mets ( 113 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -105 ) at Chi Sox ( -103 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 101 ) at Minnesota ( -109 ) —- T: 10
    10:07 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -124 ) at LA Angels ( 115 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -112 ) at San Diego ( 104 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 104 ) at SF Giants ( -113 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• IrishCarBomb9

Mets notes: another hot one in NY and since the Mets are facing a lefty I have to mention Wilmer Flores once again! Cespedes left the game last night with a sore heel so I would be shocked if he plays tonight. Surprisingly Granderson, Asdrubal, Bruce and even Jose Reyes all have decent BVP against Lester. Wouldn’t be shocked if Legares plays tonight and is the only Met who is a threat to run.

• Roma315

Really wish FD had larger prize pools for less. The $150 is too rich for my blood. If they had a limit of 3 I would consider it.
    I don’t understand why they can’t run $200-$300ks every night for $5-$10.

• Capone1233

Trumbo with massive BvP for $3400 on DK. Making a 4 man stack with Trumbo/Mancini/Beef/Machado

• RobertoTomba

And now, the latest episode in that hit comedy show, “The Kershaw Effect”. In today’s episode, Klayton visits Cleveland…hilarity ensues (FanDuel pricing for the projected lineup):

1 Jason Kipnis 2B L $2.2K
    2 Francisco Lindor SS S $2.7K
    3 Michael Brantley OF L $2.5K
    4 Carlos Santana 1B S $2.5K
    5 Edwin Encarnacion 1B R $2.5K
    6 Jose Ramirez 3B S $2.3K
    7 Austin Jackson OF R $2.1K
    8 Yan Gomes C R $2.1K
    9 Daniel Robertson OF R $2.2K

• Lathum

Fuck Barmer for all the monies

• mataug21

Think you have to roll out a lineup with Faria, because why not.

• ezreads

idk about this weather with the redsox and nationals / brewers and cards games, might have to stack O’s in M-I-A and maybe add a few rangers / tigers .

• hautalak

Yeah I’m big on the Tigers. They seem to always have it when Greinke is on the mound and are familiar with him from his Royals days. Loving their prices as well!

• finsup613

anyone know anything on the brewers pitchers for today? RG Plate IQ says B.Woodruff. anyone know anything about him?

• finsup613

he seems to be an even splits groundball pitcher in his minor league career

• RobertoTomba

@hautalak said...

Yeah I’m big on the Tigers. They seem to always have it when Greinke is on the mound and are familiar with him from his Royals days. Loving their prices as well!

My only hesitation about the Tigers’ hitters is that it’s been brutally, brutally hot in Detroit the last few days; today, it’s below 90 for the first time. But, that’s why I’m a bit more confident about Farmer today.

• yanksfan1

Why is Mookie Betts only 3.7K on FD? Should be at least 4.5K

• yanksfan1

OF consisting of Trumbo Harper Benintendi is my focus tonight

• RobertoTomba

@yanksfan1 said...

Why is Mookie Betts only 3.7K on FD? Should be at least 4.5K

Looks like his value hasn’t caught up to his talent. He’s had a slow start, so the cost is low, but I can see that he’s started to heat up.

• antzilla810

Kershaw, Goodwin, Mesaroco or Sabathia, Sanchez, Judge? Fd gpp.

• RobertoTomba

@antzilla810 said...

Kershaw, Goodwin, Mesaroco or Sabathia, Sanchez, Judge? Fd gpp.

The second pair, though I like Estrada a lot better for about the same price. Projections have Estrada right behind Kershaw, at several thousand less.

• antzilla810

@RobertoTomba said...

The second pair, though I like Estrada a lot better for about the same price. Projections have Estrada right behind Kershaw, at several thousand less.

Thanks

• Jvanspro

@hautalak said...

I like the Tigers but you can’t use this logic. Most of the player on the Tigers weren’t on the team when he was with the Royals. Only Miguel Cabrera and Alex Avila were on the Tigers in 2010 (Greinke’s last year on KC). It’s been 7 years a lot has changed.

• KindGuy

Curious to see Peacocks ownership after he busted last start?

• hautalak

@Jvanspro said...

I like the Tigers but you can’t use this logic. Most of the player on the Tigers weren’t on the team when he was with the Royals. Only Miguel Cabrera and Alex Avila were on the Tigers in 2010 (Greinke’s last year on KC). It’s been 7 years a lot has changed.

I mean yeah maybe my statement was misguided but I just remember them doing well against him. I know he’s a different pitcher and the Tigers are different now but at the price the Tigers are at I will take that chance. Should be pretty low owned.

• KindGuy

@Jvanspro said...

But BVP tho

• DFSchat

Interesting slate. Mariners/Twins game has highest total. (11)

Scott Feldman in play even though Erick Aybar absolutely owns him.. (16-36 .444)

Predict Michael Brantley ruins Kershaw’s great start…

• hautalak

@elementasrat said...

But BVP tho

Not big on that but when it comes to hometown teams I make a bit of an exception. Hypocrital but everybody has their quirks with their team.

• Jvanspro

@elementasrat said...

But BVP tho

If you’re a BVP truther, which I am not.

• KindGuy

@DFSchat said...

Interesting slate. Mariners/Twins game has highest total. (11)

Scott Feldman in play even though Erick Aybar absolutely owns him.. (16-36 .444)

Predict Michael Brantley ruins Kershaw’s great start…

Kershaw is an easy fade for me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.