7:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 110 ) at Miami ( -119 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -165 ) at Cleveland ( 152 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -122 ) at NY Mets ( 113 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -105 ) at Chi Sox ( -103 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 101 ) at Minnesota ( -109 ) —- T: 10
    10:07 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -124 ) at LA Angels ( 115 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -112 ) at San Diego ( 104 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 104 ) at SF Giants ( -113 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@jackflak55 said...

How in the world did Estrada do this?

He’s been lousy against the Rays twice this year. I don’t know why the author of the Grind Down talked him up like he was going to do anything different.

• roach62

holy shit…what a 2x play turn by Murphy lol

• Syzltuth

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Quite possible the worst I have ever done in a lu so far. -.55 and 68 PIR lmao. Batters 0-6 and Kershaw Buck.

Feeling good about my 2 fpts, 80 pir night. Zeroes from betts, Donaldson, correa & trumbo

• jackflak55

@Dirt_Lavert said...

His ownership gets way higher as the money gets higher too

http://www.fantasylabs.com/mlb/contest-ownership/

I’m not familiar with fantasylabs. Does it suck as much as dailyfantasynerd.com does?

• jayzee666

14.2 pts combined over 2 slates on FD. Another successful night, possibility of two last place finishes?? Very exciting!!!!

• jackflak55

@Epignosis said...

He’s been lousy against the Rays twice this year. I don’t know why the author of the Grind Down talked him up like he was going to do anything different.

Being lousy would have been fine. Shitting the bed, and not even bothering to wipe, now that’s a whole different level of suck.

• murphstahoe

@Epignosis said...

I have resolved to never go against the Rays. Frankly I think I should never fade them.

• SkateFiend

Damn I was told to fade the Dbacks on the road.

• roach62

roberto perez with a hr off Kershaw….is this bizarro night or what…lol

• ajsutton22

My pitchers have 19pts combined but it feels like 50 considering I had Estrada/Farmer at first

• jayzee666

@jayzee666 said...

14.2 pts combined over 2 slates on FD. Another successful night, possibility of two last place finishes?? Very exciting!!!!

Haniger keeping last place in site. Clutch performance as usual.

• firemedicpat

Stanton!!

• depalma13

Kershaw loves to suck when I roster him.

• octavio23

Dear RotoGrinders, stop trying to make Estrada happen. It’s not going to happen. I’ve been burned twice now in the last 2 weeks.

• jessedio

Who’s your favorite SP2 on DraftKings? STLCards – Buck Farmer Notorious – Marco Estrada JMToWin – Buck Farmer SteviePfl – Buck Farmer SBKMarco Estrada

• Olhausen

@roach62 said...

roberto perez with a hr off Kershaw….is this bizarro night or what…lol

Nope this is the norm 90% of the fucking time now. Finding which pitchers can at least get 15 points is like finding a needle in a haystack these days.

• jackflak55

@jessedio said...

Who’s your favorite SP2 on DraftKings? STLCards – Buck Farmer Notorious – Marco Estrada JMToWin Buck Farmer SteviePfl Buck Farmer SBK Marco Estrada

Never listen to touts. They know nothing more than the next guy.
    Would you let someone else tell you what kind of ice cream to buy, or would you let a fortune cookie tell you what lottery numbers to play?

But without thinking, we blindly trust some strangers who pretend to be experts all the time.
    What’s wrong with us?

• jackflak55

@Olhausen said...

Nope this is the norm 90% of the fucking time now. Finding which pitchers can at least get 15 points is like finding a needle in a haystack these days.

It’s more like trying to find a specific needle in a stack of needles.

• jayzee666

You ppl really need to hit me up before LU locks. You don’t play ANY of my picks and you are 80 percent on you way to a successful night. I am way more accurate than the “experts”.

• roach62

lmao…night of the cheap no namer HRs…

Rio Ruiz hitting .200…2nd HR of year

Taylor Featherstone…hitting .160 1st HR of year

Roberto Perez .150 1st HR of year

Eddie Rosario bad at hitting .250 but hit just 6th HR of year….

• bigsmoot2

No peacock no money on express, wow rangers 7 of 9 batters k. Smh.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Where was this on friday peacock?

• bigsmoot2

I’ve got to stop stacking against nick Martinez, dude hasn’t been awful this year, unlike last.

• bjacksonibew

Cc/blach or Vargas/Feldman late slate??

• firemedicpat

@bjacksonibew said...

Cc/blach or Vargas/Feldman late slate??

Vargas/Feldman in my eyes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).