7:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -135 ) at Baltimore ( 124 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 121 ) at NY Mets ( -131 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 0 ) at Tampa Bay ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:10 PM EST : Texas ( 182 ) at Boston ( -199 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Detroit ( -126 ) at Kansas City ( 116 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -164 ) at Chi Sox ( 151 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 132 ) at Colorado ( -143 ) —- T: 11.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 162 ) at LA Dodgers ( -176 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Another ugly pitching slate on the early 2-gamer.

I don’t know exactly where I’m going, but I do know I want no part of Teheran. Will probably have exposure to every other pitcher.

• renegade68

Gonna be a low play day today for sure, and Teheran is pricey, but better at home than on the road. I’ll prob avoid the early slate and load up on Boston bats late.

• richierich

Fanduel: Pineada with a MIN stack (odd lineup for them), Freeman/Acuna and Newman/Reynolds. Maybe a bit chalky, but I do like it enough. I don’t think any pitcher goes off and owns the slate.

• deadphish

in Pit game…the tag forced his hand off the bag. MLB really needs to address this. It’s equivalent to tackling a runner standing on a base, then tagging him for an out

• RatedDAL

27 pitch first inning for Teheran, glad I faded.

• biga0787

Either I’m a glutton for punishment or the cardinals are going to get to degrom tonight. I’m either gonna look genius or like the typical moron I am lol

• am03wins

@biga0787 said...

Either I’m a glutton for punishment or the cardinals are going to get to degrom tonight. I’m either gonna look genius or like the typical moron I am lol

Cardinals have been terrible against righties. I would advise against this

• richierich

@deadphish said...

in Pit game…the tag forced his hand off the bag. MLB really needs to address this. It’s equivalent to tackling a runner standing on a base, then tagging him for an out

I have Newman at 17% – so that play sucked. I also think he was safe, but I’ll digress on that point. Hard to tell.

However, you already aren’t allowed force a runner off of a base. If your momentum is going that way, though, it’s all apart of one motion. That’s an impossible call to make. So, I get it.

• mcguirknba

Does anybody know what the $5 micro million contest will be? $1 million price pool or to first? I have 19 tickets for that one.

• frugal

Holy carp! Elvis Andrus is batting .469 against Price in 32 at bats with only 4 SO. Nice cheap pivot on Yahoo from Story chalk.

• mr_papageorgio

5 man Rockies stack for me tonight. Had to do some things I’m not particularly proud of to make it work so I hope it’s worth it.

• captainwacky

@mr_papageorgio said...

5 man Rockies stack for me tonight. Had to do some things I’m not particularly proud of to make it work so I hope it’s worth it.

Close your eyes and sucks it out of a hose, huh?

• mr_papageorgio

@captainwacky said...

Close your eyes and sucks it out of a hose, huh?

Pretty close…let’s just say it involves playing Homer Bailey

• Njsum1

@mr_papageorgio said...

Pretty close…let’s just say it involves playing Homer Bailey

Love that gif…here’s another vomit gif, trying to class of the forum a bit 😉 and this way we can see that one again.

Also….homer baily isn’t the worst idea…going into the night…I may have a different opinion later 😁

• biga0787

Gl all.

• MrMadness001

Will Price make it out of the 1st inning? Yuck

• Sticks101

begins to automatically fade pitching welp, there goes price

• Sticks101

@mrlouviere said...

David Price

And now lets discuss stacking against “ace” pitchers lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I did play a little David Price, but Texas seems to have his number.

• goodtimes1775

Price…ugh

• RatedDAL

David Price.. digging deeper into the negatives.

• jayzee666

REAPER COMBO!!!!!
    Price/Yarborough!!
    Need more Runs in Tampa for the over though. Do your worst REAPER – more runs the better!!

• jayzee666

@RatedDAL said...

David Price.. digging deeper into the negatives.

One man’s negatives are another man’s positives!! Go Lower please, Last place sweat alert!!

• MrMadness001

Should have known better then put my trust in Price when the Rangers rolled 6 RHB’s tonight. Live and learn. Tonight’s over before it started.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).