1:10 PM EST : San Diego ( -122 ) at NY Mets ( 112 ) —- T: 7.5
    1:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 204 ) at Cleveland ( -226 ) —- T: 7.5
    2:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 175 ) at Milwaukee ( -193 ) —- T: 9
    2:10 PM EST : Houston ( -135 ) at Minnesota ( 125 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:07 PM EST : Kansas City ( 168 ) at Oakland ( -184 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -128 ) at Arizona ( 118 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:10 PM EST : Texas ( 214 ) at LA Dodgers ( -237 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:08 PM EST : St. Louis ( 126 ) at Chi Cubs ( -137 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Call me crazy but I am rolling out Tony Santillan in one today. Obvious bats are Toronto, chi Sox, Cinci again, I like Rodin over Bieber today

• feezyg

I think Nola will be the highest owned pitcher today. Not much to like really. Just stack Milwaukee, I’m tired…

• jayzee666

Pederson or Alcantara will be my captains tonight. No pitchers.
    For the love of the REAPER, they should not yours.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Bieber pitching BP to the Mariners today

• jjwd

@Unico10 said...

and of course Haniger in my hedge stack leaves the game

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

I’ve often thought baseball is the worst of all DFS sports….for reasons like Bieber today. It’s just incredibly random.

• jjwd

@jlowery73 said...

I’ve often thought baseball is the worst of all DFS sports….for reasons like Bieber today. It’s just incredibly random.

NBA-style injuries this year on top of the regular randomness is tough

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

I only put Bieber in 1, played Rodon in the rest. Of course my Bieber lineup has the Toronto stack with Hernandez, Guerrerro, Semien, and Bichette

• ifthethunder

@MickyD10970 said...

Call me crazy but I am rolling out Tony Santillan in one today. Obvious bats are Toronto, chi Sox, Cinci again, I like Rodin over Bieber today

I’m with you. But I paired him with Bieber. I have Carlos Rodon doing well too. Paired him with Bieber.

Need Robbie RayFramber Valdez to come through.
    ~

• jayzee666

@jlowery73 said...

I find all DFS very predictable.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@MickyD10970 said...

I only put Bieber in 1, played Rodon in the rest. Of course my Bieber lineup has the Toronto stack with Hernandez, Guerrerro, Semien, and Bichette

Cake matchup went Bieber/Rodon across the board… disappointing
    And isn’t like Bieber gave up a couple of bombs… 10 hits total in 5+ to the Mariners… nuts

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I don’t think my TOR stack will cash unless I get something from Refsnyder… went with Adams at min price to fit Bieber and he couldn’t get on the board… not even with a position player pitching and have Grichuk instead of Gurriel and no Bichette

My HOU stack has Altuve and Bergman and no Tucker and Alvarez

One of those days

Absolutely zero difference from any other sport as far as variance. Is just the perception.
    You roster Harden and get 50 instead of 70 while on the same day other studs are going for 60 and you are not even sniffing the cash line… but makes players happy to see the flame and that they got 5x

• SkateFiend

@jlowery73 said...

That distinction belongs to the NBA.

• jayzee666

@Unico10 said...

I don’t think my TOR stack will cash unless I get something from Refsnyder… went with Adams at min price to fit Bieber and he couldn’t get on the board… not even with a position player pitching and have Grichuk instead of Gurriel and no Bichette

My HOU stack has Altuve and Bergman and no Tucker and Alvarez

One of those days

Absolutely zero difference from any other sport as far as variance. Is just the perception.
    You roster Harden and get 50 instead of 70 while on the same day other studs are going for 60 and you are not even sniffing the cash line… but makes players happy to see the flame and that they got 5x

If I see a flame above a player, I immediately contact support and tell them their icon generator is broken.

• txdave41

Scored 262 and still lost money. Stupid 223 cash line in one contest. Screw this sport.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@jayzee666 said...

If I see a flame above a player, I immediately contact support and tell them their icon generator is broken.

Thank you Jayzee that laugh made my day!

• ifthethunder

@jayzee666 said...

Didn’t you say you were stacking Toronto?
    ~

• jjwd

@ifthethunder said...

~

CRICKETS!!! HA HA HA

• jayzee666

@ifthethunder said...

~

Apologize for the delay! Got busy and the dodger organization sent me a spam attack for last night!

I felt bad for what I did to the Dodgers yesterday and have cursed the jays in the past. Plus I didn’t have the heart to ruin a whole team again! I did play Guerro. They texted me a huge thank you and had a huge weight lifted from their backs today!
    As much damage I do to players when I play them, the opposite is true when I don’t!
    I took all the bats in the showdown tonight against two mediocre pitchers.

Don’t know who I will poison tomorrow. I will feel sorry for them when I do!

• jjwd

@jayzee666 said...

Don’t know who I will poison tomorrow. I will feel sorry for them when I do!

sounds like you learned your lesson; not going to call a team in advance ever again! Shrewd

• jayzee666

Initial look shows Oak will have a low team total tomorrow. Already have two LUs locked in. Not changing my mind on that one. Throw in SD although Gomber not too bad.
    Stassi as the catcher.

Like Toronto, Oak only does good if I change my mind for some reason. I will update if things somehow change.

Reaper out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).