7:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 123 ) at Detroit ( -133 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 130 ) at Cleveland ( -141 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -117 ) at NY Mets ( 108 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -125 ) at Chi Sox ( 115 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 140 ) at Houston ( -152 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 128 ) at Minnesota ( -139 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 147 ) at St. Louis ( -160 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -135 ) at LA Angels ( 125 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Storm

Pitching on the early FanDuel slate stinks. Roark is the best option

• renegade68

Wonder how the weather will end up in the WASH game – I’d hate to only get a couple innings of either pitcher – Roark for his upside and Teheran for his downside. Harper owns that guy.

• ehylton

@Storm said...

Pitching on the early FanDuel slate stinks. Roark is the best option

According to BVP: 6HR’s, 18 Hits & 11 RBI’s against him. I’m just going with Cueto at home for a win

• bigdaddies

@renegade68 said...

Wonder how the weather will end up in the WASH game – I’d hate to only get a couple innings of either pitcher – Roark for his upside and Teheran for his downside. Harper owns that guy.

good question on weather. Someone let us know whats happening up there…….

• renegade68

Cueto is the closest thing to a sure thing I can see out there. I’m going to roll the dice (and likely toss away some cash) and roster Garrett with Cueto in order to stack some bats.

• Asylum13

The weather is only 20% chance with possible small shower around 8pm

• Brenmike922

@renegade68 said...

Cueto is the closest thing to a sure thing I can see out there. I’m going to roll the dice (and likely toss away some cash) and roster Garrett with Cueto in order to stack some bats.

Gonna go heads up with Cueto/Hammel and stack CIN/SD bats

• RobertoTomba

Chacin has the most extreme home/away split I’ve ever seen: he’s like Kershaw at home, and like this away from Petco:

Fortunately, he’s at home today.

• ezreads

umm, rosario and lester, did not see that coming last night. didn’t realize the mets actually had a BULLPEN and the twins had BATS.

and just for snorts and giggles : https://i.gyazo.com/70cc71d8d7a9276972afcdd1067ccb07.png

• mrdaman

Anybody besides me rostering the Reds today?

• RobertoTomba

@mrdaman said...

Anybody besides me rostering the Reds today?

Chacin has shut down some good offenses at home this year (Dodgers, D’backs, Brewers) and had a quality start against Colorado on the 3rd, so I think the Reds might not be as productive as they should be. Not sure what magic he has at home, but it seems to be real so far.

• mrdaman

Thanks, Roberto. I think I’m rollin the dice against Chacin today and sticking with my REDS. They have to get it going again at some point. It just might be today.

• chromebid

Why is Franchy not in fan duel player pool…

• starosky1472

Wondering the same thing

• chromebid

They must have a chalk board and erased him.. Ruins the Pads stack

• jackflak55

Just to make sure I win the bizarro contest, I picked Volquez.

• Roma315

Gonna swim with the sharks in the early only $100 2 max

Wish me luck

• RobertoTomba

@Roma315 said...

Gonna swim with the sharks in the early only $100 2 max

Wish me luck

Good luck…hope you come out of it okay!

• raymond333

So for tonite, anyone feeling Chicago, Minnesota…maybe Arizona or Washington? I’m liking Pineda, but I’m a rookie so like to see others thoughts. Some players that did well yesterday that stick out, and I believe usually do decent- Castro, Rizzo, ….Bryant. Well I dont want to post a whole line, but does anyone think Rosario from MIN could do something similar tonite or not a chance? I’ll lurk and see what others post for the main. Good luck guys.

Edit: and I do want to learn, as I’ve said before, I can sit here all day and talk basketball and football….I like building lines and have done decent, but I have to listen more with baseball lol. Just being honest.

• txdave41

So is KC going to light up Cueto? Seems like some bizzaro thing always happens in the early slate.

• feekdogg

@chromebid said...

Why is Franchy not in fan duel player pool…

Honestly, this is ridiculous. Why would he be in it one day and removed the next?

• loutheitalian

What shortstop do u guys like in the early slate

• scsa1998

I know they suck but why are Phillies bats priced like they are facing Kershaw.

• jtkucheck

Interesting note on Cueto… while he is having a mediocre year and the home/road splits favor AT&T slightly (as we would expect), one number that stands out is that he has given up 12 dingers on the road and only one at home. The Royals, who don’t hit a lot of bombs to begin with, are sitting their best power threat (Perez), don’t have a DH, and are playing in the worst HR ballpark in baseball.

Essentially, they’ll have to string together a lot of hits against one of baseball’s better pitchers, and will have a tough time turning over the lineup with Escobar, Gordon, Butera, Hammel at the bottom of the order. Yes, they put up a lot of runs yesterday, but that was against Blach and they also got very BABIP-lucky on their 3rd inning hits that put some stress on Blach early (seeing eye single, flare, bunt to load the bases). Cueto presents a much more formidable challenge I believe.

• AP_ALL_DAY_28

When predicting HR’s what do you guys look at ISO or WOBA?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.