2:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -115 ) at Chi Sox ( 106 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:05 PM EST : Boston ( -235 ) at Philadelphia ( 214 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 123 ) at Detroit ( -133 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Washington ( 108 ) at NY Mets ( -117 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 136 ) at St. Louis ( -147 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( 143 ) at Colorado ( -155 ) —- T: 11
    10:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -120 ) at Oakland ( 111 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Kansas City ( 119 ) at LA Angels ( -129 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PimpDaddyDragonSlayer

Tough choice between Berrios and Rich Hill in cash games on the early slate.. might have to make 2 line ups

• RobertoTomba

@PimpDaddyDragonSlayer said...

Tough choice between Berrios and Rich Hill in cash games on the early slate.. might have to make 2 line ups

Hill hasn’t gone over 5 innings in any start this season; Berrios hasn’t gone under 5 innings in any start. And, he gets to play at home. For me, it was between Berrios and Miranda. No one is the clear-cut obvious choice, but I do think Berrios is the best one.

For a 3-game slate, there are really a lot of options (outside of pitching).

• PimpDaddyDragonSlayer

@RobertoTomba said...

Hill hasn’t gone over 5 innings in any start this season; Berrios hasn’t gone under 5 innings in any start. And, he gets to play at home. For me, it was between Berrios and Miranda. No one is the clear-cut obvious choice, but I do think Berrios is the best one.

For a 3-game slate, there are really a lot of options (outside of pitching).

Thats a good point, Ive got Miranda in my GPP exposure, but I’ll probably go really high on Berrios and sprinkle some Miranda exposure

• mathewsmarner

dodgers pitching, white sox hitting and a dash of min and seattle in nelson cruz and brian dozier
    a recipe for success

• txdave41

Screw it, I’m so tired of seeing things play out opposite of the research. So Tomblin is my pitcher and targeting batters against Berrios and Hill. lol

• BUFUu2

@txdave41 said...

Screw it, I’m so tired of seeing things play out opposite of the research. So Tomblin is my pitcher and targeting batters against Berrios and Hill. lol

sadly you are prolly right

• fightingjohn

Not sure you want to go down the road with Fruity Pebbles. (Berrios)………..I made that up…………Wind is expected to gust up to 25 MPH out to center.

• mathewsmarner

Fruity Pebbles. (Berrios)………..I made that up…

• bigsmoot2

I think any pitcher early is a dart throw at this point, Seattle is hot, Dodgers K a ton, Indians can’t seem to hit much, Hill can’t last in a game, Miranda has been decent but gives up some homers, Orioles have been god awful, what a shit show.

• LaranzoW

Simulated the early games in the show the twins win 18-3 dodgers win 4-3 orioles win 9-7 been having bad luck lately trying something new

• JinAkutsu

Stacked heavy Baltimore and Colorado today.

Montgomery (NYY) is a great SP choice for dirt cheap with decent upside to help build bat-heavy lineups.

• RobertoTomba

@LaranzoW said...

Simulated the early games in the show the twins win 18-3 dodgers win 4-3 orioles win 9-7 been having bad luck lately trying something new

Damn…I’m going to have to have more exposure to Minnesota bats, then! I think you’d have to sim the games 10 times or so to really start to see if it’s not just a random result. The 18-3 score seems way out of bounds, but the other two seem reasonable. But, if you see the Twins cruise every time, you might have something there.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Great start for Hill…everything I touch turns to poop of late…this sucks : (

• txdave41

@BUFUu2 said...

sadly you are prolly right

It’s working out for me so far. lol

• LaranzoW

@RobertoTomba said...

Damn…I’m going to have to have more exposure to Minnesota bats, then! I think you’d have to sim the games 10 times or so to really start to see if it’s not just a random result. The 18-3 score seems way out of bounds, but the other two seem reasonable. But, if you see the Twins cruise every time, you might have something there.

The orioles were more consistent 6 was the fewest runs the scored where the twins had 2 games where they got shut out

• BUFUu2

@txdave41 said...

It’s working out for me so far. lol

lol yep i did the same thing lol

• jasonresno

So much for Hill today.

• bigsmoot2

Should’ve went bizarro and went with Tomlin, of course it is still early.

• BUFUu2

@jasonresno said...

So much for Hill today.

yep 47 percent owned glad i didn’t take him at all

• afcangelo

No Hill here either but then again no Indians….Ramirez already on 14, I’m gonna need my bats to pull through or it’s not gonna matter that I avoided a 45% owned -10

• jaf373

The numbers don’t bear it out, but Edwin has been crushing the ball lately. He missed three home runs in the White Sox series last weekend by approximately four feet – combined. Had some good at-bats against Kershaw the other night.

Glad to see him finally paying off.

• KOTN26

It amazes me how I don’t learn from yesterday’s mistakes as Cueto and Roark shit the bed. On a short slate, pick opposite teams/pitchers to win money lol.

• afcangelo

EDUARDO!!! Should have either Enca or Jose to go with it but i’ll definitely take a 16 across the board to start at 13%

• afcangelo

BELLI!!!

• gaelicgirl

Finally, some Dodgers offense!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).