7:35 PM EST : Miami ( -102 ) at Atlanta ( -106 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -138 ) at Texas ( 127 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( 102 ) at Houston ( -110 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -160 ) at Minnesota ( 147 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 143 ) at Milwaukee ( -155 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -103 ) at Colorado ( -105 ) —- T: 11
    9:35 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -139 ) at Oakland ( 128 ) —- T: 8
    10:07 PM EST : Kansas City ( 110 ) at LA Angels ( -119 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

What did the Cardinals have at their team dinner last night? Sheesh.

• MrMadness001

@elementasrat said...

What did the Cardinals have at their team dinner last night? Sheesh.

Steroids lol

• MrMadness001

Brucie Bomb! $2300 bucks on FD totally a steal

• WestCrook1

Severino smh

• walkoff9

severino getting babip’d to death

• chunkybangles

Gotta love DFS, was away for a few weeks but decided to play tonight. Couldn’t do research until I got home so I reserved entries. Site was glitching and couldn’t import my lineup so they just refunded my entry fee’s… and of course I ended up at or near the top in every contest. At least it was just cash games and not a lot of money, but I would have felt much better if the lineup tanked instead, haha.

• KindGuy

Of course like I predicted, Severino sucks.

Went Paxton and Severino in 100% of my 20 lineups. The ONE night I try to do multi entry.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@elementasrat said...

Went Paxton and Severino in 100% of my 20 lineups. The ONE night I try to do multi entry.

What drew you to Paxton to the tune of 100%? He was up against Texas in their hitter-friendly field.

• firepimp

Cannot believe I’ve only gotten 2 bats right so far. And the pitchers. Just hovering around the cashline.

• KindGuy

@Epignosis said...

What drew you to Paxton to the tune of 100%? He was up against Texas in their hitter-friendly field.

I was actually kinda nervous about him because he’s sucked since he came off the DL.

Bu I stupidly ignored that and got mesmerized by his season long numbers.

The matchup didn’t worry me at all since he dominated Texas earlier this season. The park was merely a thought for me but he’s a groundball pitcher anyways.

My multi entry strategy revolves around going 100% on my 2 pitchers which I may have to rethink. Lol.

Hitters are the hard part so I figured I’d lock in 2 pitchers and rotate different stacks. Complete failure tonight.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@elementasrat said...

I was actually kinda nervous about him because he’s sucked since he came off the DL.

Bu I stupidly ignored that and got mesmerized by his season long numbers.

The matchup didn’t worry me at all since he dominated Texas earlier this season. The park was merely a thought for me but he’s a groundball pitcher anyways.

My multi entry strategy revolves around going 100% on my 2 pitchers which I may have to rethink. Lol.

Hitters are the hard part so I figured I’d lock in 2 pitchers and rotate different stacks. Complete failure tonight.

I’m the opposite- I find picking hitters easy most nights. Pitching gives me fits. I will often lock in hitters and mix up the pitchers

Tonight I got neither right.

• eatmyturf23

Dude! Street Fighter pitches tomorrow!!

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

Dude! Street Fighter pitches tomorrow!!

And he faces Randall Wojciechowski!! (that name is worse than Mike Krzyzewski)

• Olhausen

@elementasrat said...

You have to hedge with your pitchers doing multiple entry. 3 seasons ago I would do 10-15 lineup’s and go all in on two pitchers and it worked. But since then something has changed or these players are on steroids again and going all in on two pitchers is not a viable strategy. It’s just to much of a crap shoot with pitchers and this new high scoring game. I like to target 4-6 teams and double stack them with 2 sets of 4 different pitchers. Even that has been hard lately but it usually lets me hit a big day 2-3 times a month (I’m Gpp only) and I’m usually profitable at the end of the month.

• RobertoTomba

For the first time in I don’t know how long, I didn’t even try to do any stacking. Only two players from the same team (Springer & Fisher), and they weren’t in a stack. Still, I have the best score I’ve had in a while. I think I screw myself up when I try to look for stacks sometimes.

• yoshi2132

Ian Kennedy Perfect Game Through 5… How?!

• ajsutton22

Batters did work finished with 95DK points even with the -15 from Biagini. So frustrating how one pick can absolutely destroy your lineup

• Dirt_Lavert

In 7th in the 3$ pickoff on DK. Surprise the night I do okay I only play one contest and it’s a 3$ one. Hope I can stay this high up!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/41663731?uc=770094586

• Dirt_Lavert

I had 4 brewers and got all 4 homes runs. Really wishing this was the night I played more.

I am just coming home and seeing this. Freaking pumped but would be winning wayy more in the 5$ single entry, knew I should’ve sacked up and paid the extra 2$. Could afford it and it will cost me.

• KindGuy

Oh snap Severino salvaged after that nightmare 2nd inning.

Paxton shit the bed though.

Also, Braves and Red Sox are dead to me.

• Dirt_Lavert

If I played brinson over robertson i’d be winning 150$ and not 50$ rn. Wish i didn’t look at that. Ouchh

• KindGuy

Wouldn’t be a 2017 MLB DFS slate without a double dong. Thanks Lorenzo. Ughhh

• Dirt_Lavert

If judge doesn’t get a hit I win 50$ and make up for the 50$ I lost after making 60$ lol. Please DFS gods. I am begging ya!

• KindGuy

@Dirt_Lavert said...

If judge doesn’t get a hit I win 50$ and make up for the 50$ I lost after making 60$ lol. Please DFS gods. I am begging ya!

He walked?

• Dirt_Lavert

Welp, won 50$. Might be the biggest win of MLB for me for just one contest. Word.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.