7:35 PM EST : Miami ( -102 ) at Atlanta ( -106 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -138 ) at Texas ( 127 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( 102 ) at Houston ( -110 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -160 ) at Minnesota ( 147 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 143 ) at Milwaukee ( -155 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -103 ) at Colorado ( -105 ) —- T: 11
    9:35 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -139 ) at Oakland ( 128 ) —- T: 8
    10:07 PM EST : Kansas City ( 110 ) at LA Angels ( -119 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bigsmoot2

gyorko/cano or moose/altuve for GPP?

• squidkill

@bigsmoot2 said...

Going with CMart.

ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I repeat ORANGE

• Houseman

IQ plate…..totally garbage.

• iron_tactics

@Houseman said...

IQ plate…..totally garbage.

• firepimp

I fucking hate large slates but let’s just throw out some 40, 25 and 10 dollar lineups everywhere because I fucking love losing.

Wish me luck because the 2 lineups I created feel very nice. And I should be creating 6 lineups on this large of a slate.

• murphstahoe

If you want to know how to score sub 50, ask me for my lineup. Starting with Scherzer and Nola

• KindGuy

Weather across the country is ridiculously ripe for home runs tonight.

Also…. 15 game slate in the middle of the season and this thread only has 82 posts? SMH

• firepimp

My fanduel GPP pitchers I chose are Straily and Quintana if anyone likes that bit of contrarian advice.

Also have EE and Stanton in almost every lineup since everyone is going to be sucking the Colorado games D and I just like them in those spots.

Tre Turner is a huge happy plus for me tonight in a couple lineups.

I feel like Longoria is due deep down inside so why not, fanduel has him priced at 3800 before he even had his monster game the other day so they must know something has been up.

Take that or leave it hopefully it helps me out and maybe a few others make a decision or two if they’re stuck on guys.

Goodluck kids

• iron_tactics

@murphstahoe said...

If you want to know how to score sub 50, ask me for my lineup. Starting with Scherzer and Nola

I’m staying away from Scherzer, Nola doesn’t seem bad, can’t find the confidence in ARI but they can prove me wrong too. I got my bats but I can’t agree on a pitcher

• iron_tactics

@firepimp said...

My fanduel GPP pitchers I chose are Straily and Quintana if anyone likes that bit of contrarian advice.

Also have EE and Stanton in almost every lineup since everyone is going to be sucking the Colorado games D and I just like them in those spots.

Tre Turner is a huge happy plus for me tonight in a couple lineups.

I feel like Longoria is due deep down inside so why not, fanduel has him priced at 3800 before he even had his monster game the other day so they must know something has been up.

Take that or leave it hopefully it helps me out and maybe a few others make a decision or two if they’re stuck on guys.

Goodluck kids

I hope you’re mad later cause I love Atlanta and some TOR tonight.

• firepimp

@iron_tactics said...

I hope you’re mad later cause I love Atlanta and some TOR tonight.

Shhhhhh stick to your thames and Pérez lineups son lol.

• coachspitz

all this chatter of slow threads is pressuring me to stop lurking and start posting…

low owned (relatively) colorado stack tonight?

• iron_tactics

@firepimp said...

Shhhhhh stick to your thames and Pérez lineups son lol.

I do like Thames tonight but not Perez

• firepimp

@coachspitz said...

all this chatter of slow threads is pressuring me to stop lurking and start posting…

low owned (relatively) colorado stack tonight?

Not with that weather report, the pitching is decent and “secure” enough to make people pay down for it. Along with other weather reports from around the league and what people can afford, SFG lefties are going to be in the 30 to 40% range and Colorado I say 20 to 30% with people trying to be sneaky.

People just cannot ever ignore a Colorado game especially with a perforce like the the previous night.

• firepimp

@iron_tactics said...

I do like Thames tonight but not Perez

I’m a sucker for them both, just not tonight. Cheers may the odds forever be in your favor.

• bigsmoot2

Where is the Royal lineup? Come on Yost.

• murphstahoe

@iron_tactics said...

I’m staying away from Scherzer, Nola doesn’t seem bad, can’t find the confidence in ARI but they can prove me wrong too. I got my bats but I can’t agree on a pitcher

My thinking on Scherzer is that their bullpen is so FUBAR they will let him go all game.

• murphstahoe

Decided to switch to Corbin. Not having a clue means I’ll probably outperform any research I’ve been doing.

• murphstahoe

we need one more for the RG league game folks! $2 4 person winner take all

• firepimp

@murphstahoe said...

Decided to switch to Corbin. Not having a clue means I’ll probably outperform any research I’ve been doing.

Honestly that’s how I’ve been winning lately in GPP play. Everything in my lineups is my own decision and maybe read up on 4 guys I’m trying to decide on between 2 positions. It’s been working well.

• BigRay

@elementasrat said...

Also…. 15 game slate in the middle of the season and this thread only has 82 posts? SMH

I know…. I remember the height 3 seasons ago….for all the crap people gave them for the ads, they got a lot of people involved…threads would be deep this time of year.

• firepimp

@murphstahoe said...

we need one more for the RG league game folks! $2 4 person winner take all

DK or Fanduel?

• bigsmoot2

Anyone else like Moose tonight, getting close to lock and still no lineup, damnit.

• iron_tactics

@murphstahoe said...

I landed on Wood and Severino, i’m sure Votto and some others may get some runs off of Wood but i’m hoping he skates by the tough bats and i’m confident LOS will get him the W

• firepimp

@BigRay said...

I know…. I remember the height 3 seasons ago….for all the crap people gave them for the ads, they got a lot of people involved…threads would be deep this time of year.

Because we’ve all learned 1000s and 1000s of people read through these without ever contributing pretty much screwing up a 10% edge or more that most of us have had that help each other out or share info. And the compitition has gotten super tough. People are honestly using the forums as a research tool against us chatty kathys. So fuck ya in a sense until lock.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.