1:35 PM EST : Arizona ( ) at Washington ( ) — T:
    2:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 196 ) at Houston ( -230 ) — T: 9
    2:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -225 ) at Chi White Sox ( 192 ) — T: 9.5
    2:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 170 ) at Minnesota ( -198 ) — T: 9.5
    3:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 132 ) at Colorado ( -152 ) — T: 13
    4:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -140 ) at SF Giants ( -122 ) — T: 8.5
    4:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 130 ) at Oakland ( -150 ) — T: — 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 148 ) at LA Dodgers ( -170 ) — T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

On FD

50/50 Paxton and Peacock

Stacking MIN, BOS and STL.

• RatedDAL

@superjon said...

On FD

50/50 Paxton and Peacock

Stacking MIN, BOS and STL.

Perez and Peacock for me with Min, Yankees, Reds stacks.

• mr_papageorgio

I really don’t want to play Bauer today but it’s almost too easy to fit him on DK. If he can’t get it together against the Tigers I’m done with him for a long time.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mr_papageorgio said...

I really don’t want to play Bauer today but it’s almost too easy to fit him on DK. If he can’t get it together against the Tigers I’m done with him for a long time.

Yes! Same here. Pitching is tough on DK, but I’m finding if I build my bats first, I can easily get Bauer, then another 8K+ arm naturally. I dislike every pitcher below Anibal, so that’s helpful. I’m sure there’s a couple below him that’ll thrive today, but I can’t figure out who. Possibly Hudson. Maybe Folty.

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

Yes! Same here. Pitching is tough on DK, but I’m finding if I build my bats first, I can easily get Bauer, then another 8K+ arm naturally. I dislike every pitcher below Anibal, so that’s helpful. I’m sure there’s a couple below him that’ll thrive today, but I can’t figure out who. Possibly Hudson. Maybe Folty.

I went with Perez. He hasn’t been good but at home against KC with good pitching weather I think I can get 20-25 from him if things go well. Today could be an Archer day but I just can’t stomach playing him lol

• captainwacky

I find myself playing a lot of perez… it makes me feel comfortably uncomfortable.

• RatedDAL

My gut tells me not to play Bauers today even if he is in a great spot. I actually want to play Turnbull but pivoted off him for Perez on FD. Not feeling great about Perez, probably should go back to Turnbull.

• falcor

What about either pitcher in the Pit@Mia? GPP

• biga0787

I think I’m paying down on fd to a guy like Alcantara

• captainwacky

I’ve made a few Brian Johnson lineups on FD… last year they let him roll as a true starter and he even exhibited some K upside at times.

• falcor

Archer?

• mr_papageorgio

@falcor said...

Archer?

He’s been bad this year but it’s as good of a spot as he’s gonna get so I don’t hate it.

• yisman

@falcor said...

Archer?

debating between him and Peacock

• ASitar

DK 4:05 slate single bullet: Anderson/Anderson + Oak/Mil too chalky or just pick the right ones?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Going Peacock/Archer, Peacock/Bauer and Peacock/Sanchez

Uncomfortable about the Sanchez one where I have a couple of CIN bats, may change that

Edit: became Peacock/Archer and no Dietrich

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

No Bauer or Paxton for me. I don’t like the price on Bauer and Paxton doesn’t pass the eye test.

• jayzee666

Have 2-3 LU with Means/JD/Vasquez combo. Making the REAPER beat me with the other 7 Sox.
    Peacock and Houston stacks. I am rooting for the opposing pitcher though, cuz that is probably the most likely outcomes and I root for winners!!

• yisman

I have mostly Paxton/Peacock.

I was going to use Paxton regardless so it came down to Peacock/Perez/Archer for the second spot.

9500 against the White Sox is a bargain. I know he’s coming off two bad starts, but it seems like every good pitcher is getting lit up pretty often, so…

I don’t see how people could use Bauer over Paxton on DK. 1700 more and Bauer has struggled big time this season.

Since I said that, I expect Bauer to pitch a gem and Paxton to get rocked again.

• ASitar

Khris Davis is in SUCH a good spot at SUCH a good price. Is he gonna get 26 DK points or 6?

• jayzee666

Swapped out Vargas for Peacock at the last minute. I am already in the REAPER’s head! He didnt’ see the change and had Goldschmidt hit a 2 run HR.

• yisman

@ASitar said...

Khris Davis is in SUCH a good spot at SUCH a good price. Is he gonna get 26 DK points or 6?

this has been roughly his price every game. He’s been cheap all season.

on June 12, he was actually only 3500.

• jayzee666

@ASitar said...

What did he do the last 7-8 times he has been cheap and in a good spot!??!!?

• yisman

@jayzee666 said...

Swapped out Vargas for Peacock at the last minute. I am already in the REAPER’s head! He didnt’ see the change and had Goldschmidt hit a 2 run HR.

Reaper slamming his fist through the door. He didn’t see the change in time.

• jayzee666

@jayzee666 said...

Spoke too soon. He fired back with a double SO special for Kingery and Cooper! Think it is going to be a REAPER slaughter today!! In other words, another day in DFS!!

• ASitar

@jayzee666 said...

What did he do the last 7-8 times he has been cheap and in a good spot!??!!?

I know but 2 of his L6 games were multi-hit games. If there’s a guy hitting 2 HRs w 5+ RBIs it’s him and he’s due and getting hot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.