7:07 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -165 ) at Toronto ( 140 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 148 ) at Cleveland ( -161 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 235 ) at NY Mets ( -290 ) —- T: 6.5
    7:20 PM EST : Boston ( 140 ) at Atlanta ( -152 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 199 ) at Houston ( -221 ) —- T: 9
    9:45 PM EST : Arizona ( 161 ) at SF Giants ( -171 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 129 ) at LA Dodgers ( -140 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -126 ) at Seattle ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• bangthedrummond

stacking yankees and Astros

• yisman

only scored 94.75 last night because I used Happ, who got shelled, but I almost cashed. Off the cash line by a point.

• Codyveo

To deGrom or not to deGrom

• ifthethunder

For early slate, Freddy Peralta and Lucas Giolito are obvious options. Today is the last day to score more tickets for the U.S. Open (golf), so I’m mixing in Tarik Skubal and some Detroit batters as a potential leverage play.

P.S. We need some help filling the forum contest, so if anyone wants to try their hand at golf, this is the link (just $1):

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/109441229
    ~

• ifthethunder

As for pitching, there are a lot of options on that early slate. Mixed in Ryan Yarbrough and Paolo Espino for the halibut.

I managed to get a decent pitching combo last night (1 out of 6 lineups), but failed batting across the board. Got the Tatis tater and not much else.
    ~

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Codyveo said...

To deGrom or not to deGrom

I’ll tell you what. I don’t make final decisions based on BVP, but I do look at BVP. Was surprised to see how average he’s been against the Cubs. I’ll still play him, because he’s clearly on a whole different level right now, but anyway, if you were looking for an excuse not to play him, that seems to be it.

• Codyveo

@Pandamonious said...

I’ll tell you what. I don’t make final decisions based on BVP, but I do look at BVP. Was surprised to see how average he’s been against the Cubs. I’ll still play him, because he’s clearly on a whole different level right now, but anyway, if you were looking for an excuse not to play him, that seems to be it.

Thanks Panda, good information I haven’t looked at. I play Fanduel only, he’s very expensive obviously, and who’s to say even if everything is fine, they may cap him at 75-80 pitches. Which he shown last game he can get there on 75-80 pitches but would have to be very clean.

Thanks!

• Pandamonious

@Codyveo said...

Thanks Panda, good information I haven’t looked at. I play Fanduel only, he’s very expensive obviously, and who’s to say even if everything is fine, they may cap him at 75-80 pitches. Which he shown last game he can get there on 75-80 pitches but would have to be very clean.

Thanks!

Yeah, it’s a little scary, how issues seem to keep popping up with him. He missed some time, then as they’re slowly building him back up, he gets hooked early in his last start with elbow tendonitis, but now he’s supposed to be good to go, so who knows what they may do with him pitch count wise.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Any reason Singer was pulled after three innings?

• Pandamonious

@Epignosis said...

Any reason Singer was pulled after three innings?

It wasn’t because he lost his voice.

Kansas City Royals
    @Royals
    ·
    1m
    Brady Singer was removed from today’s game as a precautionary measure due to right posterior shoulder tightness. #Royals

• ifthethunder

My Detroit gambit isn’t working out so well. And the only White Sock in my lineups is Tim Anderson.
    ~

• txdave41

@Pandamonious said...

Kansas City Royals
    @Royals
    ·
    1m
    Brady Singer was removed from today’s game as a precautionary measure due to right posterior shoulder tightness. #Royals

And also because I played him in my main.

Also decided to give H2H another try. And of course, I get matched up with someone beating me by a fraction of a point no matter how good my players are doing. You couldn’t script things any better to piss me off more.

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

My Detroit gambit isn’t working out so well.

Thank you, Scooby Baddoo! Might not win any tickets, but at least I’ll cash one or 2. Every Tiger in my lineups has a hit. They’re GREAT!
    ~

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Kansas City Royals
    @Royals
    ·
    1m

Thank Panda. Appreciate it. Was outside doing yard work and then swimming with the kids.

• axman15

All over the map with pitching, but trying to keep a pretty tight core of Astros/Red Sox/Braves/Mets for bats

• Pandamonious

Steven Souza Jr.

This guy just keeps popping up out of nowhere every year. Maybe it’s just me.

• Pandamonious

Wow. I’m shocked at DeGrom’s ownership. I guess I shouldn’t be.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Me too… 70%??
    Also the Yankees in single digits?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Just ripped an RBI single as well

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

Just ripped an RBI single as well

Yeah, I’m pretty sure I saw recently that he had more RBI’s this year than runs allowed. Pretty wild. I guess when you hit .423 and your ERA is 0.54, that kind of stuff happens.

• Pandamonious

3 IP. 9 up. 9 down. 8 K’s. 22.75 DK points.

Can we check him for the sticky stuf?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

3 IP. 9 up. 9 down. 8 K’s. 22.75 DK points.

Can we check him for the sticky stuf?

Just went into the clubhouse, let’s see if he comes back 😬

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

Just went into the clubhouse, let’s see if he comes back 😬

Nope. And done.

The weight of being way underweight has been lifted.

I do hope he’s OK though, for real, and this was just the plan.

• jeffgo33

DeGrom out of the game. The strangest 22.75 points ever recorded

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Nope. And done.

The weight of being way underweight has been lifted.

I do hope he’s OK though, for real, and this was just the plan.

I went halfway. 45% exposure. I also hope he’s okay. Fun pitcher to watch.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).