7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 116 ) at Boston ( -126 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 219 ) at Houston ( -240 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -160 ) at Minnesota ( 147 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Detroit ( -116 ) at Kansas City ( 107 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Texas ( -106 ) at St. Louis ( -102 ) —- T: 8
    9:35 PM EST : LA Angels ( -135 ) at Oakland ( 125 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 142 ) at LA Dodgers ( -154 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:40 PM EST : Washington ( -164 ) at San Diego ( 151 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

6/17 – All Times ET
    1:30 (MLB) Jakz101 / BigT44 / TheSeige
    3:30 (MLB) JeffElJefe / DraftCheat
    4:30 (MLB) BritDevine / TheSeige
    5:30 (MLB) Dean78904 / Derek Carty / Zach Miner
    6:30 (MLB) Jakz101

• RatedDAL

So many potential great stacks tonight, should be some high scores. I’m going Astro and Dback heavy.

• noddy

What pitchers for cash on DK?

• gillio

2800 for Stanton at Coors? I know he’s been awful this year but cmon a slugger at Coors for 2800. If he can’t hit a homer or two in this series he should start really worrying

• TheRealJosh5

@gillio said...

2800 for Stanton at Coors? I know he’s been awful this year but cmon a slugger at Coors for 2800. If he can’t hit a homer or two in this series he should start really worrying

it’s in Miami

• satchmo77

It’s not at coors

• TheRealJosh5

Early look at stacks I’ll be working with Blue Jays (will go underowned again), Seattle, Arizona.

• gillio

@TheRealJosh5 said...

it’s in Miami

Oh shit I’m stupid. Oh well. 2800 for a star? Gotta use him tonight

• Capone1233

Liking Ross/Archer on DK for GPP’s.

• toxx6878

Harvey, Shark, Ross… Decisions decisions

• satchmo77

@gillio said...

Oh shit I’m stupid. Oh well. 2800 for a star? Gotta use him tonight

There’s a reason he’s 2800

• feekdogg

Thanks to the late slate last night, I actually have money in my account for once. I am playing the most $ ever for me tonight, and like Barney Fife, I’ve just got one bullet to fire. All or nothing.

• ms1monsays

Just the way my week is going, subbed out TT for Joc right before lock, of course TT hits a 3 Run Dinger. I did the opposite earlier in the week and subbed Joc out for TT & Joc went yard.

Onto the new slate… Hou Jays Ariz, bounce back spot for Boston?

• Capone1233

Seattle hitters are priced so high today. Same for Blue Jays. Houston looks like the best stack for sure.

• bigsmoot2

Xander and Hanley killed my chances of money last night, gotta get back on the horse tonight. Need to finish in the money and get of the Schneid. Good luck all!

• deerosa

@ms1monsays said...

Just the way my week is going, subbed out TT for Joc right before lock, of course TT hits a 3 Run Dinger. I did the opposite earlier in the week and subbed Joc out for TT & Joc went yard.

Onto the new slate… Hou Jays Ariz, bounce back spot for Boston?

Who are you going with tonight so I can do the opposite :)

Late night games seem to be outscoring my regular games lately. Zach Davies is on my radar for sure.

• fcurev

• Blogger of the Month

@deerosa said...

Late night games seem to be outscoring my regular games lately. Zach Davies is on my radar for sure.

ditto. i’ve scored 200+ for several nights in a row on the late slate and can’t top 180 on the main slate..

• jordan200580

Man, tons of directions to go at pitcher tonight. Hamels? Tanaka? Gray sp2? Fulmer…

• satchmo77

I like Boston and Jay’s, but so expensive to stack. Anyone else like Detroit stack? Pretty reasonable except kinsler, and they are hot.

• ms1monsays

@jordan200580 said...

Man, tons of directions to go at pitcher tonight. Hamels? Tanaka? Gray sp2? Fulmer…

What about Gray as SP1?

Priced like it DK… He has the strike out upside.

Ross or Gray for cash tonight?

• Lathum

HArvey, Gray, and Shoemaker all seem like steals on Fanduel.

• awilson45

Would STL be considered “sneaky” tonight?

• Jaredmlevitt

@deerosa said...

Ever consider playing your late night lineup in the main slate?

• TheRealJosh5

@Capone1233 said...

Seattle hitters are priced so high today. Same for Blue Jays. Houston looks like the best stack for sure.

you should be able to stack those 3 with pitching today and not punt anywhere imo.

• RollinNolan

Do you guys think Freddie stays hot today against Harvey?

• Capone1233

@TheRealJosh5 said...

you should be able to stack those 3 with pitching today and not punt anywhere imo.

yeah thinking, Cruz/Lee(if he plays), E5/Pillar, and Springer/Correa/Gattis/Altuve Can easily be done.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).