7:20 PM EST : NY Mets ( 145 ) at Atlanta ( -158 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -129 ) at Texas ( 119 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Miami ( 199 ) at St. Louis ( -218 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 189 ) at Oakland ( -206 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 118 ) at San Diego ( -128 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 236 ) at LA Dodgers ( -259 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 0 ) at Seattle ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Edwin Jackson is a gas can, but I’m really only digging Ohtani on the Angels side.

Going to do one game stack of BOS/MIN with Fiers.

• caleb21scott

Going to keep riding my Braves “until I cant no more”. Ive got a couple cheap pitching options that I really like. Throw in some A’s bats with a couple one offs and ill be taking down the big one tonight

• mr_papageorgio

At first glance, Duffy against the Edwin-less Ms and Corbin at 25% off looks good to me tonight.

Seriously, Wade Miley costs more than Patrick Corbin on DK!!! What universe are we living in? I know Corbin has had a few bad starts but that’s just silly.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mr_papageorgio said...

At first glance, Duffy against the Edwin-less Ms and Corbin at 25% off looks good to me tonight.

Seriously, Wade Miley costs more than Patrick Corbin on DK!!! What universe are we living in? I know Corbin has had a few bad starts but that’s just silly.

Yeah, I don’t think it’s a coincidence Corbin’s 3 bad starts in a row came on the road. I think he bounces back here at home. Duffy, as you mentioned and Milone look like the most obvious pairings.

Pitching is just a sea of average tonight. Looks like if multi-entering the goal needs to be focusing on a short list of offenses to stack and then mixing up pitchers. Hopefully as weather, line ups, even umpires start to settle it’ll become a bit more clear, because right now I’m just not sure of anything.

Corbin-Chalk bombed again hopefully. Go Phils!

• mr_papageorgio

Miles is probably too cheap as well but I don’t like him due to the lack of Ks. Even in a good matchup he needs to run pretty good to get above 15 DK points.

• biga0787

Mikolas pretty good at home. But could still get wrecked.

• ASitar

Rank these stacks: Twinkies, A’s, Angels.

• superjon

@ASitar said...

Rank these stacks: Twinkies, A’s, Angels.

In that exact order lol.

Padres could also be a sneaky stack

• RudyPujols

@biga0787 said...

Mikolas pretty good at home. But could still get wrecked.

I think getting hit by that line drive in the throwing arm was still affecting him when he got beat up in Miami. He’s a great candidate to bounce back at $6,400 against Miami at home. He won’t strike out more than a handful, but at $6,400, he’s in play for sure.

Also, don’t know where to vent about this, so here goes. I was busy Saturday so I only threw in a double up and a $1 mini-max in the 4:05p slate. The double up went 196.20 and won the 287-entry contest by 42 points more than second place. It would have won first ($2k) in the mini-max by 5 points, but I tweaked 4 of the position players from the cash lineup and it freaking only min-cashed. Gotta love the grind…

• deadphish

i need help w/CSV lineups edit on Fanduel. i am trying to replace lineups already reserved. i downloaded template & pasted lineups, but upload fails. i do this type of edit on DK and never have issues. what am i doing wrong?

• deadphish

so i watched this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ1MLzel5JM
    but it is still not working. why does FD use numbers and names to identify players? why can’t this be as simple as it is as DK?

• realphipps

Awesomo seems to be high on the Blue Jay’s bats tonight.

• ASitar

@realphipps said...

Awesomo seems to be high on the Blue Jay’s bats tonight.

I have Hernandez batting 5th (cheap) w Puig/Ohtani in the OF + McCann, Freeman, Donaldson w Corbin/Fiers on the mound. I hate big slates. What pitchers y’all like?

• realphipps

Duffy is tempting me and I don’t like that feeling one bit.

• dbullsfan

I really want to play Corbin, that Philly lineup is trash but I’m not liking the weather and would hate to see him go 4 innings and than have a 45 minute rain delay end his day.

• realphipps

The weather worries me in DC and St. Louis, two games I would like to target.

• deadphish

@deadphish said...

i need help w/CSV lineups edit on Fanduel. i am trying to replace lineups already reserved. i downloaded template & pasted lineups, but upload fails. i do this type of edit on DK and never have issues. what am i doing wrong?

can anybody help me out please?

• superjon

FD down atm

• moosedrool

Fiers or Milone?

• ASitar

I want to stack the Yanks so bad w EE batting 5th, Didi back, etc but Chirinos has been solid against them? Easy fade or contrarian play?

• deadphish

@deadphish said...

i figured it out

• me_mike84

@realphipps said...

The weather worries me in DC and St. Louis, two games I would like to target.

weather seems to be an issue for a few games tonight. hou/reds also

• ASitar

Anyone using Upton?

• biga0787

Me. My question is how high are trout and ohtani going to be owned?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).