7:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -127 ) at Washington ( 117 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 231 ) at Cleveland ( -254 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -126 ) at Chi Cubs ( 116 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Texas ( 100 ) at Kansas City ( -108 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( -125 ) at Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Arizona ( -108 ) at LA Angels ( -100 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Miami ( 130 ) at SF Giants ( -141 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Longshots1234

Is a NYY lineup out

• TheRyanFlaherty

Forget it, looks like Yahoo just switched their lock too. Wonder how many people that will screw considering I didn’t see anything on their site regarding the possibility of a change.

• mbunner23

Need 1 for 3 man $5 league on DK. Anyone interested?

• d735123

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Forget it, looks like Yahoo just switched their lock too. Wonder how many people that will screw considering I didn’t see anything on their site regarding the possibility of a change.

What’s the deal with the time change?

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Updated…

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-hitter-stack-values-june-18-2566719

• yisman

@d735123 said...

What’s the deal with the time change?

they were resuming a suspended game earlier and decided rather than starting at the regular 7:05 start time, to just start ASAP

• Beetlebum

That’s a joke.
    The NYY game should have never been part of the slate to begin with.

You really need to have the brain of a 6yo kid to have a slate that includes a game with no scheduled start date.

• yisman

Yahoo made the adjustment to the locktime like 10 minutes ago. Not much notice.

Yankees put out their lineup right before lock.

I wound up not being able to do it in time. Would’ve liked to use Stanton and Trea Turner.

• keephustlincuz

They just should have ran the slate at regular time without any nyy was games.

They deserve whatever hate they get.

• yisman

yeah this was without a doubt very stupid

some people on fanduel might’ve gotten stuck with blank lineups due to reserving earlier (planning to edit before 7:05 lock)

• Landa501

FanDuel is completely LOST

• Lathum

So what is Fanduals plan for people who put in a dummy line up that had Yankees/ NAts in it, then come back at 6:55 to change their lineup?

• superjon

@Lathum said...

So what is Fanduals plan for people who put in a dummy line up that had Yankees/ NAts in it, then come back at 6:55 to change their lineup?

Ask NIck

• Lathum

@superjon said...

Ask NIck

I have no idea ho Nick is

• JayB82

Is it just me or have the Yankees and Nationals been playing every week for the past 5 weeks

• Cdmjlt369

What’s the likelihood of postponement/ delay for the dodger game?

• biga0787

see ya later mikolas owners

• jtkucheck

What is Mikolas doing???

• superjon

@Lathum said...

I have no idea ho Nick is

He’s the FD rep here. I think he has a thread where you can ask questions, or he did.

• Olhausen

@biga0787 said...

see ya later mikolas owners

So glad I decided against him tonight. Just barely though.

• Thechamp1995

Pivetta gonna outscore mikolas by 20

• biga0787

hopefully (for the cardinals fan in me) not regressing.

• choppadown

@NarrowJ said...

I feel like to win the 100k you’re gonna have to do something really silly, and the bottom of the Rockies order has some good BvP against deGrom (and while Murphy hasn’t faced him, he is a very good power bat down there in the 8 spot to clean those guys up).

Might as well just fill the rest of my lineup out with bunch of TB guys against Cole while I’m at it haha.

I used Degrom as one of my pitchers.

• jeffgo33

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing Mikolas

• biga0787

@Thechamp1995 said...

Pivetta gonna outscore mikolas by 20

don’t believe that is going to be true. I think this game is high scoring

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.